Fate & Forever

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key Notes:

RED: JONG

BLUE: MINZY

AUTHOR POV

Mingkki and Jong were at home, Jong had laid out snacks for them on the table in the lounge, while Mingkki was laying down on the couch watching Jong busily moving around the house. His phone rang, ‘Hello’ he answered, ‘now’ he said, ‘oh, okay we will be there’ he hung up, Mingkki looked up at him expectantly, ‘I totally forgot that we had a taste testing today’ he said, it was the food for the entire wedding, ‘you did?’ she said, Jong looked at her, ‘you knew?’ he asked, ‘uhh yees’ she answered lowering her eyes, ‘why didn’t you say anything’ Jong angrily asked, ‘it wasn’t time yet’ she softly said, he looked at his watch and it wasn’t time yet, it was in 2 hours, he sighed, standing up and walking to her, leaning down and pecking her on the lips, staring into each other’s eyes, that was his way of apologising for his little temper and she knew his habits, she was use to his tempers, she found it really cute when he gets emotional, like every other time he’s had them.

Mingkki pulled him down next to her, as he smiled and got comfortable wrapping his arms around her, as she possessively held him tightly against her. Jong smiled contently at her possessiveness, he loved it when she only thought about him, when she always held him randomly like this, and every random moment she has that always involved him and only him.

____

Jong has been busy with the preparations of the wedding, Mingkki has been there beside him, but Jong was in charge of everything and wouldn’t let her do anything, when she asked if he needed help at all but he said it was alright. Yes, it’s supposed to be the bride that arranges everything from the smallest details to the biggest, but Jong was so excited about it, he wanted to do everything, Mingkki felt the same, but she disliked talks and meeting people, so she didn’t mind him being in charge of everything, and whatever he wants, she made sure it happened.

____

Then all of a sudden, Mingkki hastily sat up, feeling sick, her hand immediately went to , she felt like puking, Jong watched her concerned, ‘baby you ok?’ he asked, gently holding onto her, she got up and ran to the bathroom, straight to the toilet, Jong followed right behind her.

Mingkki was puking into the toilet, as Jong held her hair, patting her back. They stood up, as Jong tenderly wiped with a towel, ‘Baby’ he called her, ‘I don’t know, I just felt sick all of a sudden’ she said looking up at him, ‘we should get you checked out after our-‘, he was going to consider but he decided otherwise, ‘no lets go now and see our family doctor’ he demanded worried for her.

He pulled her towards their room to get some clothes for her, ‘you can’t just get sick all of a sudden’ he ranted on, as he was the one grabbing her clothes for her, Mingkki watched him, ‘baby, I can grab my clothes’ she told him, ‘I know you can, I’m just more better at doing it’ he said giving the clothes to her, she changed on the spot, as he happily stood there watching her, and when she was finished, again she felt sick, and a couple more times it happened.

They stood in the lounge after she felt better, Mingkki just stared up at Jong who was thinking, wondering, that just maybe…

‘Baby’ she worriedly called him as he was silent for a moment, he stared deeply into her eyes, ‘Baby, maybe your…’ he said as he glanced down to her stomach, 'Pregnant' he finished, as his hands gently massaged her sides as his thumbs tenderly caressed her stomach. He knew the symptoms of pregnancy, since he himself loves children, and plus all those dramas and movies they watched.

She looked down to her stomach, to see Jongs hands gently caressing her, making her heart race, to glance up and see his happy expression. She tilted her head, thinking, her hand went to her chin, she was wondering when her last period was, but then again she never kept track of it, because whatever happens, happens right.

They stared at each other, ‘we should go check’ Jong told her, she nodded, ‘let’s go’ she said, as Jong grabbed her hand entangling his fingers with hers excitedly, she saw the happy Jong, he was even more excited, that just maybe, he was going to be a father. They went to see an OB doctor that Jong knew of through family connections.

Waiting Room

‘I really hope you are pregnant’ he confessed with a shy happy smile, Mingkki glanced at him, seeing him shyly playing with her fingers in his hold, as they were waiting in the waiting area to be called up for a check-up and an ultra sound. ‘Baby’ she called him, he looked at her, to be surprised by a kiss from her on the lips, ‘you’ll be a great father you know that and I definitely know that’ she told him with a gentle smile on her face, he returned her smile as he squeezed her hands gently, as they gazed at each other, the words she always told him, gave him so much confidence.

‘Ms Gong Minzy’ the man called, Jong smirked at this, then leaned into Mingkkis ear, ‘you’ll be Ms Kim very soon’ he whispered, she chuckled at him, as they both stood up walking to the room. ‘If you could please lay down’ he motioned, Mingkki laid down, with Jong holding her hand beside the bed on the seat.

Before he started, he asked them questions, they answered, and then it was time for the ultra sound, ‘can you please lift up your shirt, so we can check’ he asked, Mingkki did, Jong frowned a little, he knew why this was happening but still he never liked it when Mingkki publicly showed skin. But as the doctor was about to perform the ultra sound by placing the equipment onto her bare stomach, he growled a bit too loudly, while staring intensely at the doctors hands, he knew it was for the check up, he just always got territorial over her, when someone other than him dares to touch what’s his.

The doctor flinched to look at Jong, and Mingkki was watching him, ‘is something the matter?’ the doctor timidly asked seeing Jong glaring at his hands, it took Jong a couple of seconds to come back to his senses, as he looked up at the doctor. The doctor could see why he was acting like that, he loved her, and he despised others touching her ‘Don’t worry, it won’t take long’ he assured Jong, ‘sorry’ he apologised, ‘please continue’ he told the doctor, glancing at Mingkki, who was staring at him amused by his behaviour, and it wasn’t a first either, Jong childishly pouted, Mingkki smiled at him as her eyes also curved into a smile, while the doctor was doing his job.

Jong and Mingkki looking at the screen… ‘congratulations, you’re going to have a baby’ the doctor told them with a happy smile, Jong had the widest grin on his face once he heard the news, as they both looked at each other, ‘I’m going to be a father’ he excitedly said to her, tenderly grabbing her face and kissing her, Mingkki gazed over him happily content, that he was hers, and that he is the father of her baby.

They drove to the taste test, and in the car, Jong could not help his happiness and excitement over the good news, as they had their hands intertwined with each other’s, Mingkki was playing with his fingers, then brought his hand to her face, as she softly kissed the back of his hand, he looked over at her, ‘I love you’ she told him, he smiled, ‘I love you more’ he said, as she childishly smiled on the back of his hand as if hiding from him, making him chuckle at her cuteness.

‘I want more children after this one’ he told her, ‘yeah, how many?’ she asked, ‘Seven or even more’ he honestly told her with a smirk on his face, she laughed, ‘you’re crazy, but sure, whatever happens-‘ she said but Jong interrupted her, ‘happens, right?’ he finished her sentence with a grateful smile, kissing her knuckles tenderly, knowing she would give him whatever he wanted, out of their love for each other, she shook her head at him, with a soft smile on her face.

____

Just a couple more days, and it was ‘the day’. Jong was really busy, and after finding out that Mingkki was pregnant, he wouldn’t let her do anything at all, except for help him decide some stuff but no physical movements, she would say that she was fine, but he would say otherwise, making up excuses and random reasons, and kept ranting on about the negative effects of this and that, making her give up on the subject and doing what he says.

‘You worry too much’ she said to him, ‘Maybe, but it’s only for you and you only’ he told her kissing her forehead, she smiled, ‘I can’t say anything back to that’ she said, ‘you’re not supposed to silly’ he , walking around the hall.

They were all at the hall with others and the wedding planner lady, sorting more stuff out, but from Mingkkis point of view, they were basically stressing over nothing, it was done, what else was there to worry about now. Thinking they should relax, that she was the pregnant one, and weren’t pregnant ladies more stressed and emotional, but Mingkki was just leaning back on the comfy couch, watching them rushing around the place, with water, chips and lollies, also with some fruit, because Jong said so, but she wasn’t complaining, she loved fruit. The hall and the wedding aisle were different, than what they had talked about, knowing Jong to have changed some stuff around, because he wanted to.

Her head would turn here and there, from side to side, watching her baby Jong, walk everywhere, his expressions changing every second, from stressed, frustrated, worried, irritated and annoyed, Mingkki had enough, not wanting to see him like that anymore.

She stood up, and walked to them, ‘Baby, what’s wrong? Are you okay?’ he worriedly asked, hands touching her, scanning her entire body, ‘Jong, I’m fine’ she chuckled at him, ‘Then, what are you doing?’ he wondered, ‘You guys are annoying, I thought everything was finished and done’ she asked, they looked at her silently, ‘Something came up with the band’ Jong said, ‘give me a look’ Mingkki demanded, he gave her the papers, their checklist of everything.  

She looked at every piece of the paper, 'What happened to simple, Jong?' she asked him, he shrugged innocently with a wide smile, 'Things changed' he said to her, she smiled at him, he could have whatever he wanted and she wouldnt mind it. ‘Who decided on having a band anyway?’ she hissed, not knowing about this at all, as she walked around the hall, taking glances at the place to check if everything was there, with Jong and the wedding planner following closely behind her. ‘Mother did’ Jong told her, Mingkki glanced at him, ‘What’s the problem with them anyway?’ she asked, ‘Schedule conflict. They can’t make it to ours’ the lady said, ‘Good’ Mingkki answered, ‘Eh?’ they both said to her, shocked, ‘Cancel them, and get a DJ’ she told them, seeing that everything was done, except for the music.

‘We can’t do that, the wedding is in two days. How am I going to find one so fast?’ the lady worried, Mingkki looked at her coldly, guess it was the hormones kicking in, her patience running low, with people worrying too much about stuff, Jong saw this, as he was behind her, he placed his hands around her waist, and his head on her shoulder, ‘Baby, relax’ Jong said, ‘But how are we going to get one, anyway and so fast’ Jong wondered looking at her, ‘And mother wanted a band too’ he added, she looked at him sighing, grabbing her phone. ‘Who wants a band at their wedding? Not me, if they're good then thats a different story, but knowing mother...’ she told him, he chuckled, ‘whatever you want babe’ he said, pecking her on the check, making her smile, as she dialled a number.

‘Mingkki! What’s up?’ she rang Jiyong, Jong listened in as he could hear their conversation, ‘Ji, I need a DJ’ she told him, ‘Hmm, Teddy, right?’ he answered, she chuckled, ‘Yes please’ she said, ‘Anything for you, Mingkki. I’ll tell him now, and he will definitely turn up. I’ll get him to call you’ he said, ‘Thanks Ji oppa’ she said, earning a growl from Jong, as he went down on to her neck, biting her, she squirmed giggling.

‘So any good news for us?’ Ji questioned, ‘News?’ she asked, ‘Yeah’ he simply said, ‘Hmm not that I know of’ she played, wondering if he already knew, ‘Mingkki! Just tell me’ Ji said, ‘I’m pregnant’ she told him, ‘I know’ Ji knowingly answered cockily, ‘I’m not even going to ask how you found out’ Mingkki said, ‘The doctor that checked up on you, when you were sick told us’ he told her, making Mingkki frown, ‘And I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you straight away. I also wanted you guys to find out yourselves, sorry Mingkki’ Ji softly said, Jong just smiled kissing her neck tenderly, ‘it’s okay’ Jong mumbled, Mingkki smiled down at Jong, ‘It’s okay Ji’ she told him, ‘Mmhm, then I’ll let you go, we will see you very soon, baby girl’ Ji told them, ‘And laters Kai’ he added, since he had heard Jong talk, ‘Bye hyung’ he said, ‘See ya’ Mingkki said, hanging up.

‘Thank you, Minzy’ the lady said shaking her hand, as she only had to wait for ‘the day’. ‘Don’t thank me, you guys did all the work’ she told them, she got a call straight away, confirming that DJ Teddy was going to be there. ‘Let’s go home’ Jong told her, still holding onto her from behind, ‘Mmm’ she hummed, as he pushed her from behind, walking towards their car.

____

The Day [Heads up, I don’t know much about weddings, but go with the flow]

Jong woke up with a smile on his face, but still had his eyes closed, thinking it was time, it was today, and that it was officially their wedding, where Mingkki would be his forever. He opened his eyes, to see Mingkki staring down at him with a soft look, as she leaned on her arm that was placed above his head, ‘Good morning’ she said in her husky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter