Final

Thank-You Letter
It's been 2 days since Hakyeon died and all the members didn't know how to feel.
 
They couldn't even cry. They were still in shock. That their leader was actually gone. That they wouldn't get to see his face anymore. They wouldn't hear his voice anymore. All that was left of them was their memories with Hakyeon. 
 
"Was it our fault? Why didn't he tell us anything?" Jaehwan asked s.
 
"He always seemed so happy." Hongbin whispered, still in shock.
 
"Hakyeon hyung promised us to always stay by our side." Hyuk said, tears forming in his eyes.
 
Just then, Wonshik came inside the room with a folded piece of paper, and laid it down on the table.
 
"It's from Hakyeon hyung. It's a letter addressed to us before he.... died."
 
----
 
"You're reading this letter, so I guess you probably already know that I'm gone. I've known you guys for more than 5 years now, from  our trainee days to now, so please don't blame yourselves. This was a decision I made, and I couldn't have asked for any better friends. You guys were everything I asked for in a bestfriend. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys. My life has definitely become a great ride because of you. I don't actually know what to write in here, but I want you to know that I love you all so much. I'm proud that I've watched you all grow into better people and musicians, and I'm happy that I spent 3 years dorming with you. Thank you for putting up with me when I become to nagging or controlling, I hope you understand that I was just doing my job as the leader. You know I only wanted the best for you guys. I hope you can go on without me, there are so much things in store for you guys! Sooner or later, you're going to find someone better than me. My last wish is for you guys to not forget me. When you all reach your 30's and have kids, I hope you will remember me as a very good friend. I hate to leave you all alone, but I'm sure that you can continue! I'll make sure to watch you guys perform from above, if you know what I mean. Haha. I will always be by your side. I promised that to you guys. I may not be there physically, but you get the point, right? I have so many things to say to you guys, but I love you all so much. I will surely remember all of the times we spent together, and I hope you remember them too! Anyways, I don't want this goodbye letter to become so cheesy, so I guess it's goodbye for now!
 
-Your bestfriend and now VIXX's former leader, Hakyeon"