One

Thank-You Letter

I'm gonna miss you guys so much!" Hakyeon said to his fellow members, while they were all gathered around the table, for it was dinnertime.

 
"The leader's getting all cheesy! Where did that come from suddenly, anyway?" Wonshik joked, eliciting laughs from the other members.
 
Hakyeon laughed too, his eyesmile showing. 
 
"Seriously, though! When we all retire from being idols, and we all have our families, I'm gonna miss our dorm days together!" He said.
 
"Don't worry, hyung. Even when we're not idols anymore, We're still going to be VIXX. Our sons and daughters will all play with each other!! I think Wonshik's future sons would get along well with Jaehwan's future sons and daughters, actually." Hongbin said and smiled genuinely, already imagining his fellow members being old dads who are all bestfriends with each other. 
 
The members all smiled, before grabbing the throw pillows nearest yo them and chucking them at Hongbin.
 
"Hongbin's getting cheesy!!!!!" Jaehwan teased.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hakyeon would miss them. He would miss all of their jokes. He would miss performing with them, laughing with them, crying with them and going through all sorts of things with them. Hakyeon would miss VIXX the most. Just the thought of leaving them brought tears to his eyes, but he knows that it would be better if he left. He's tired of acting like he's fine, because he's really not. He didn't want to be a burden to his friends by telling them all of his problems and feelings. He didn't want them to be troubled, so he just kept them to himself. 
 
"It's better this way." He thought. With a handful of pills by his side, he begins writing his letter to s. 
 
When he finished, he folded the letter neatly, and swallowed the pills all at once. A few seconds after, he felt his lungs constrict, and was soon gasping for air. 
 
"Goodbye." He thought to himself.