A Dream?

Paradise

Jungchan's POV

     "Jungchan-ah... Jungchan-ah..." I heard a voice calling me... I slowly opened my eyes and saw Mysty waving her hands infront of me.

     "What happened?" I asked her.

     "I don't know, I should be the one asking you that. You just passed out in the middle of the forest. Lucky you, nothing happened. What if there are beast who are hungry and saw you.." she said.

     *What happened to me anyway?* Then I suddenly remember everything.

     Flashback

     I ran to the place where I heard the voices, but instead of seeing my classmates and the camp, I saw 2 groups of people fighting. Others are flying, throwing fire or water, freezing everything. I wa so shocked from what I saw and suddenly, I passed out.

     End of flashback

     "Mysty-ah, I remember it now.." then I told her the whole story but she end up laughing.

     "What?"

     "Are you sick or maybe you hit your head on a branch or something?" she then touched my forehead.

     "Those things are impossible. Magic don't exist you know, you crazy kid. Your imagination is still growing.." then she ruffles my hair.

     "Let's go back to the camp now, before those magical people came back" then she laughed crazily and drag me with her.

     As she is dragging me, I looked back at the place where I fainted.

     Was that really a dream or reality? 

Behind the trees...

     "She remembers?" their older brother said as he looked at their youngest.

     "I don't have powers to alter her mind you know.. All I can do is put her to sleep and make her think that was all a dream." he replied then pouted.

     "That girl would be in danger if THEY findout she remembers. WE are suppose to be a secret from the humans." another guy said.

     "We should report this to the others before something happens" 


So chapter 2 is UP...

It has been 7 months since I last updated this story... SORRY for that... *doing a 90° bow*

I hope you will still read this....

comments are really appreciated...

BTW, I decided to add characters in this fanfic... I hope you won't mind...

I kinda give a hint in this chapter though...

>>>> EVERYONE, THANK YOU FOR READING AND ENJOY <<<<