1

Paradise

 

Jungchan's POV

I am so excited. Today is the day for our school trip in the forest. It will be my first time to join a camping trip so I wake up really early.

"Omma, I'll be going now!!!" 

I run down the house and walk towards the car.

"Princess, you ready?" my father greeted me as he motioned me to enter the car.

"Ne~~ I'm so excited for today."

My father drive me to school. The ride was full of me talking about what will I do as my father was just laughing and smiling at my silliness.

"Be carefull!!!" Dad's last shout as I ride the bus.

"You too... " I shouted back then waved at him.

 

As I entered the bus, I saw my bestfriend, Mysty, wave at me.

"Yah, excited??" she asked.

"Yup."

 

The trip almost took 5 hours and Mysty is sound asleep here beside me as I was looking at the view in the window. I was dazing at the forest when I an image of a big house at the middle of it. I blinked to make sure if it's real, then I saw nothing. *Must have been my imagination, how can there be a mansion in the middle of this forest?*

 

After the long ride, me and the rest of the class set our camps. Me and Mysty is in the same tent with another classmate. After setting it, the teacher told us that we can go around and explore the area.

I looked for Mysty but she's already with her boyfriend so I decided not to disturb her. I walked into the forest admiring it's silence and it's beauty.

I didn't realized that I was walking too far from the camp now and whe I realized it, I was already lost.

I keep walking aimlessly, hoping that I can meet someone from my class in here. Then, I heard voices of people. I was so happy because atlast, I'm not lost anymore.

As I walked closely to the source of the voice, I ran happily because I'm near to safety. But I was wrong. Very wrong. I witnessed something I'm not supposed to see.

Before I noticed it, everything around me turned to black.


WAAAHHHH!!! This is the first chapter... 

What do you guys think???

I hope you liked it!!

I know it's kinda boring but this is my first time so please don't be so hard on me!!!

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and COMMENTS are really appreciated!!!! ^^

 

감사함니다!!!!!!