Telephone

Telephone

Minho POV

“Yeoboseyo.” A female answered. Who is she?? This isn’t Yuri voice. “Yeoboseyo, Yuri-ah??” I asked. “Oh..No,I’m not. But thisisYuri numbers.” “So, where is Yuri now?? And who are you?? Are you she’s friend??” why she picked up instead of Yuri?? “ Emm, Now Yuri can’t pick up your call. And I’m Yoona. Im Yoona, she’s nurse.” “Mwo?? Nurse?? What Yuri was in the hospital now? When did?? What she sick?” I start panicked. “She was treated here since six months ago after a doctor sentenced he will not survive until next year. She was affected blood cancer. Are you Mr.Choi Minho??” I was shocked. Yuri was sick. She was affected blood cancer. My heart ached after hearing that. Yuri, why you didn’t tell me?? “Excuse me, are you Mr.Choi Minho?? Yeoboseyo..” I snapped out, “Ah, Ne. I’m Minho. Choi Minho. How did you know??” “Yuri told me about you. Emm, can you come here? There is something that I want to give you.” “Ne, I'm going there now.”

 

“Sillyehamnida, Where can I meet with nurse Im Yoona?” I asked at nurse at the reception desk. “Annyeonghaseyo. Oh, Nurse Im. She is now examining the patient at the room 304 on the 3rd floor.” She said. “Gamsahamnida.” I bow at her. “Ne.” She also bowed at me.

 

“301,302,303,... Ah,304.” I mumbled. Then I sat on the bench in the hallway waiting for her come out. No longer I saw a female nurse out of the room. I immediately walked toward her. “Sillyehamnida, Are you Nurse Im Yoona??” She looked up, “Ne, I’m nures Im Yoona. May I help you??” “I’m Choi Minho.” She looked surprised. “Oh, Mr.Choi. Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed and smiled at me. “Annyeong.(Bow) Nurse Im, Where is the room where Yuri treated??” After hearing the question, her smile suddenly disappeared, her face turned into worried and sad.“Come with me.I'll take you there.” She said as she began walked toward to the elevator. I followed her from behind.

 

“Here.” She said as she open the door. I walked into the room, I could hear the sound of medical instruments that help Yuri to survive.Tears roll down my cheeks and my heart began to ache after I saw her lying weakly on the bed. I watched her face, she looked pale and sometimes forehead wrinkled as she was feeling the pain. My tears flowing, I held her hand, “Yuri, I never thought we should meet like this. Why you never told me about this??” I cried, I kiss her hand. I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked up. I saw nurse Im smiling sorry for me.“Mr.Choi, Yuri asked me to give you this.” She said as handed me an envelope. “One day, I caught Yuri has not been sleeping well, even though it was late. I heard she laugh and like to chat with someone. I open the door of his room and I saw she was calling someone. Her face was so cheerful and happy, very different when she first arrived here.” I glanced at nurses Im and then I looked at Yuri. She still sleeping. Although her face was pale, but I can still see the beauty in her. She was like a sleeping angel. Then nurses Im continued her story, “I do not want to bother her so I let her continue the call. Although it is bad for his health, but the patient's psychological condition also affect recovery. So if she happy, she would have the spirit to recover. And it all proved. She’s health improved slowly. But...” She sighed, “A month ago,her condition declined rapidly. Then about two weeks ago he asked for my help to write a letter for you. She was talked a lot about you, and I could see her eyes so bright when talking about you.” I feel my tears never stop roll down my cheek, I looked at Yuri, I held her hand tight.  Nurse Im tap my shoulder, “Well, I gotta go. I'll leave you here. Annyeong, nice to meet you.” She bowed at me and I nodded.

 

I studied Yuri are asleep. I want to see her eyes, but now closed. Her face lit up when she smiles but now turned pale. I could not hear she cheerful voice and she sang with a sweet, that there is only silence. I looked the envelope and I opened it.

 

Dear Minho,

 

The first word that I want to say is sorry. Really, really sorry.

Sorry because I did not tell you about my sickness from the beginning. I do not want you to feel sorry for me. I want us to be friends because you really want to be friends with me.

Sorry because we have to meet in this state.
Sorry when we met, you cannot look into my eyes, you cannot see me smiling, and you cannot hear my voice, as you wish.

And sorry that I hurt you. I’m sorry Minho, I’m sorry...

 

The second word I want to say is thank you.
Thank you for accompany me so far
, although just over the phone that was enough for me. I no longer feel alone and lonely. It's all because of you. Thank you.

Thank you because you have given a new spirit within me to get rid of. You know why?? Because I want one day I can see you, hold your hand and can hug you, even though it is only a hope or even just be a dream, but still thank you.

 

And lastly, I'm sorry I love you, but thank you too for that.

I'm sorry I cannot express my feelings for you.
Sorry because I did not have time to do something to make the person I love happy.

And sorry if I have now made the most I love crying. I'm sorry.

Thankyou for making me falls in love even at the last moments of my life.
Thank you for letting me to know you.

 

Minho, I Love You...

 

 

Ps: promise me you will live happily

 

 

My tears fell down my cheeks very badly, I buried my face on my palm. I looked up, “Yuri, Please wake up. Don’t leave me. I love you too, Yuri. I love you.” I held her hand and I kissed. I touched her face, “My beautiful angel, please look at me, smile for me, and sing for me. Don’t give up Yuri-ah, I’m here. I ‘ll always beside you. Pleasee, open your eyes.” I kissed her forehaed and then I feel someone touched my hand. I looked down. “Yuri, You awake??” I said as I rubbed her cheek.

 

“Minho, Thank’s for coming here.” She says softly. I nodded. “I Love You, Yuri. I love You. Please, be healthy for me. I’ll always here with you.” She smiled at me. She look so beautiful. I kissed her lips tenderly and hugged her tightly. She whispered at me, “I love you too, Minho. Thank you.” After that I heard she sang a song,

 

“Man heun shigan soge byon han getjiman dooson noji an gireul
Just for love yongwon torok ajimanil sarang
 geudae gil barae yo

To make my life complete
You make my life complete
” - Snsd,Complete-

 

“Minho-ah, I've opened my eyes so that you can see my eyes, I'm smiling for you, and I've sang the song for you. I've fulfilled your wish. Please remember me Minho. But sorry I have to go, but I promise I'll always love you and watching you from heaven. Thank you for everything, I love you.” After she said that, she breathed her last breath. I hugged her tightly and cried. “I will and always remember you, Yuri. Wait for me there. I love You.” I kissed her lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I made this story, I listening the song  Miss you by SM the Ballad and Complete by SNSD. And  it makes me crying while writing this story.  T.T