Chanhee

Everybody Loves Changhyun (hiatus)

 

When Chanhee comes back at the dorm that evening, he finds Changhyun in the living room with a puppy. At first he thought it was one of Minsoo's but as he kept looking, the little dog was definetly not his hyung's. Changhyun was sitting on the wooded floor, legs crossed and throwing a toy at the fluffy pet, giggling like a child. Changhyun heard his roommate's steps and turned around. He looked as much excited as the puppy did. He called Chanhee's name and quickly stood up, taking the white dog with him. His name was Wriggly and had large ears, big dark eyes and a tail that wouldn't stop moving. Chanhee thought the dog looked like his master and restrained a smile, trying to keep that comment to himself. 

So Changhyun got a new pet and he seemed pretty excited about it. Chanhee watched his roommate and his new little friend for a while. He remembered how much the other wished to raise a dog someday and how much he had love to share, he could imagine how happy his friend would feel right now. Chanhee didn't have any thoughts about getting angry even if there already were a lot of dogs in the dorm and that he needed the few hours he gets to sleep to be as quiet as possible, because he knew that Changhyun needed this dog. It's not like he was going into a depression or anything, but Changhyun has always been sensitive and caring, a pet suits him pretty well. 

When the younger boy prepared to go out for a walk with Wriggly, Chanhee started to worry. He was afraid something could happen to them like getting harrased by sasaengs or getting lost in the neighborhood. Knowing his dongsaeng pretty well, it was something that could happen, especially at night. So Chanhee, who's always been like a mother to Changhyun (but most often like an annoying brother), decided to put back his shoes on and follow the kid bringing with him an extra jacket, his wallet, a plastic bag and a leash.

When he caught up with the boy in the lobby, Changhyun thanked his hyung for thinking about every detail. The visual maknae still has a lot to learn, but Chanhee knew he would be the greatest dad ever to Wriggly. He patted the fluffly white furred head at their feet after he put the necklace around him and sent a proud smile to his dongsaeng.