angels beside me

i hope you're happy

I heard someone whjspered in my ear. I wonder who's beside me. And again He whispered again. He said his name is suho and the other one is yixing. I told that i dont know who are they. He told me they're angels. I dont know if i'm going to believe them or not. I decided to believe them since cant even see them. If only i could see anything. They said that they will accompanied me until the end. They always tell somes stories.

A month passed, the two of them is still beside me but i'm getting weaker and weaker. I dont eat to much, i'm having severe headaches and everything. They always ask if i'm ok but i didnt answer that question. I told them that i'm tire. So tired.

They handed me some paper and a pen to write some message to the people i love.

To all my friends and everyone that i love,

I'm so tired fighting for my life but days passed i'm getting weaker and weaker. I dont know what to do already. I'm really thankful to my assistant nurse baekhyun for bringing here at the hospital i know you're crying everyday and night because of my uunknown disease. I as a doctor i also dont know this disease. Dont worry i'll be by your side. Wear a bright smile that make people feel good. Thank you for all of your help. I hope chanyeol and you will have a good future.

To my friends in the coffee shop. Yah! Minseok you promised me that you will name a beverage after me hehehehe. Luhan oppa thank you for everything. For your advises and even a free cakes that you let me taste every time i visit your coffee shop. Please take of each other and have a good and healthy life.
P.S luhan oppa bring me some mooncakes when get home at china ok?

To my dearest best friend kyungsoo.

I hope you're happy now that you marry your girlfriend since high school. I have to confess to you in this note. Do Kyungsoo i love you. Ididnt this words to you because it will destroy our friendship and your relationship with your girlfriend so i always walk away when you're there. I'm so sorry because i always ignore you. You're good friend and i hope i could guide you in the right way. Thank you for everything.

I think it is enough to tell them those words. For a few moments i already closed my eyes. The two angels whispered in my ear that they'll bring me with them. I smiled and nod.

I saw my lifeless body and my condition. Suho and yixing tap my shoulder. I hugged suho then i started to cry because of the seen i just saw. He comforted me and tell me that he'll take care of me in our rightful place.