time flies

i hope you're happy

My friend kyungsoo and I entered same science high school. We always eat together every lunch. And every lunch he always stared at my friend bonnie. Bonnie is a rich and smart girl. I raise my hand and told her to sit with us. She sitted beside kyungsoo and kyungsoo's face became red. I chuckled and .

I went to the other country to represent my school in a math competition for a week.

After a that week, i called kyungsoo but he didnt answer his phone. I called bonnie too but she didnt answer also. I started to worry. I went to the gates of the school kicking a small stone. Someone called my name and i lifted my head. I'm surprised. I saw them interwined their fingers. Then i started to smile at them and we walked together to our class.

I felt lonely all those days passed. They dont contact me anymore. I went to school alone. As days passed i became angry at them but i never showed it. I'm still smiling even though i felt pain in my chest. Kyungsoo saw me, that i felt something wrong. He asked me if i'm ok and i nodded. I stood up and run up to the rooftop. I cried because i love kyungsoo.

Graduation day came. All of us graduated. I became the validictorian and kyungsoo became a salutatorian. Kyungsoo congratulate me but i just nodded and walked away.

10 years passed i became a doctor who specialized any diseases. I went to a coffee shop. Minseok and luhan are the owners of this coffee shop. Minseok always ask me about my work and i always answered him with a smile. Luhan always serve my favorite beverage. There's a couple who went in the coffee shop. I saw kyungsoo and bonnie and they smiled at me. i stood up to my seat and leave without any word. Kyungsoo grabbed my arm. He asked if i'm angry at them. I told him that i'm not angry at them and i also told him that there's a patient waiting for me. I walked to go back at the hospital and accomodate my patients.

Few months later , someone called me and answered it. It is kyungsoo. He invite me to his wedding. Instead of saying no, i ended up saying yes. He sounds very happy about it. While me i cant feel anything. It is like my emotions and my feelings is already gone.

Wedding day. I went out my house and drive to go to the wedding. I'm crying while i'm driving. I didnt saw the truck that is approaching. I crashed at the old tree.