Forever..

Together again...

"JUNSU!" Yoochun and Jaejoong yelled in unison.

Junsu took a last bite of his sandwich before he ran to the two.

They left their apartment and went to the rehearsal studio.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted every person they come across in the studio. Fans, staffs and even the guards, they would smile at them with all their heart.

-
Jaejoong opened the door and they all went in.

"The Dream Concert..." Junsu closed his eyes and imagined themselves singing on a big stage again.

Yoochun closed his eyes too and did the same.

Jaejoong chuckled as he hits their cheeks, waking them up from their trances.

They then started rehearsing for their performances.

"Do you not love me? Do you not want to forget?" Junsu and Yoochun sang together.

"Saero shijanharyeo haedo
(even if I want to start anew)

Swipge dwijiga anhneun uri sarang
(It doesn’t seems easy for our love)

Nae gieon jueondeul
(My memories. sweet memories~)

Deo isang kamjul sujocha eopneun naega dwieosseuni
(I have become someone who can no longer hide it)

Jinan nareun ijeo~
(forget the old days~)

Ojik seoroman jikyeo gamyeon dwae
(We just need to have the 2 of us)" Junsu sang with his eyes closed.

His tears started falling but he didn't care.

"I wish we can see and talk to them there." Junsu suddenly uttered.

Yoochun and Jaejoong stopped singing and looked at Junsu.

Junsu walked towards the wall. He sat down and leaned on it. Yoochun and Jaejoong did the same.

"I wish we can sing with them again." Yoochun uttered, softly.

"I wish we can hug them tightly." Jaejoong said with a small smile.

Junsu sighed. The two looked at him.

"I wish I can eat now. I'm hungry again." He joked.

---
Changmin dropped his chopsticks and glared at Yunho.

"Do you even know what you're saying, hyung?!" He asked him furiously.

Yunho sighed heavily before he nodded.

"Do you still want to live?!" Yunho asked back.

"Of course! But hyung, you can't just ask me to stay away from our brothers that we haven't seen for almost 3 years!"

"It's what they told us to do. We have no other choice, Min-ah." Yunho sighed.

"What kind of leader are you.." Changmin shook his head. He stood up from his seat and walked away.

---
After a week..

"Are you guys ready?" Jaejoong asked Junsu and Yoochun as the two nodded.

Jaejoong stretched out his hand, Yoochun placed his hand above his and Junsu placed his hand above Yoochun's.

"FIGHTING!" They cheered.

----

"You're next." A staff told Yunho and Changmin.

"Okay." The two replied in unison.

Yunho stood up and was about to walk to the bathroom but he suddenly heard the performers on stage.

"It's them." He thought.

Changmin stood up and touched Yunho's shoulder.

"Hyung..." He mumbled.

-----

"And that was JYJ! They're still the talented boys that we knew, right?" The MC asked the audience.

"YEAH!" The audience replied.

"And here's another talented group!"

The MC paused and let the audience watch a video of the next group that will perform.

-----
JYJ had just finished their 'Nine' performance and what they didn't know, Yunho and Changmin were the next performers.

The 3 went back to the backstage and came across the 2.

The 5 of them stopped walking and stared at each other for awhile.

Jaejoong couldn't control his tears anymore and he instantly cried in front of Yunho and Changmin.

He started walking again but Yunho blocked his way.

Changmin quickly hugged Jaejoong. Junsu and Yoochun both break down and cried. Yunho walked to them and wrapped his arms around them as his own tears started falling too.

No words could describe the longing that they are feeling right now. All they know is that the five of them are together again.

"TVXQ! TVXQ!" The fans started chanting.

Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun pulled away from the hugs.

"You two should go to the stage now." Junsu told Yunho and Changmin.

Changmin smiled and nodded. He started walking but Yunho just stood there.

"We won't stand on stage if we're not with you guys." Yunho said seriously.

Changmin turned around and looked at Yunho.

"Hyung..." Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin uttered in unison.

-----

"TVXQ! TVXQ!" The fans kept on chanting.

The spotlight focused on Yunho and Changmin who went out and they both stood at the center.

Yunho and Changmin smiled at each other and nodded.

They walked to the side of the stage and the fans were totally confused.

Suddenly, someone came on stage and started singing.

"jeonyek neouri jigo, hana dul kyeojin bulbicheul ddaraseo, neoege gago isseo" Jaejoong sang as he stood in the middle.

(After the after glow sets, following the lights which turn on one by one, I'm going towards you.)

"chagaun barame, umchurin eokkaega, nara angijeone naega kamssajulkka" Yoochun stood beside Jaejoong.

(I'll embrace you, Before the cold wind makes your shoulders flinch)

Changmin smiled widely as he started singing.

"nal bwa love you babogateun geudae, modeun geoshi naegeneun sojunghan geol"

(I love you, The foolish you, You're so precious to me)

Junsu went out of the backstage and sang with all the members.

"geudae wiro ddeo-oreun taeyang mankeum, nuni bushin i gaseumeuro, gidarijun shigan mankeum neol naega jikyeojulke"

(As much as the sun that rises above you, I'll keep you safe as much as you've waited for me, with this glaring
heart)

They all continued singing with all their hearts. Tears were already forming at the corner of their eyes but they just sang and sang.

And it's like history repeats its self, Yoochun should sing with Jaejoong but he didn't, instead, he shook his head and turned around. He lowered his head down and sobbed quietly.

It was Junsu's time to sing but he didn't sing. He hugged Yoochun as his own tears slowly fell.

He tries to turn Yoochun around but Yoochun just struggles.

And when it was chorus again, he finally turned around but he still had his head bowed down.

Junsu pinches the bridge of his nose and sniffs.

He soon cried harder and paused from singing.

Yoochun looked at him and chuckled while crying.

Junsu tried to continue but he can't.

Yunho stares at the two and he can't help but be hurt. He bit his lower lips and holds back his tears but when he saw Junsu slightly turned around to wipe his tears away, his own tears started falling. Yunho quickly wiped it away and sang.

"saranghandago. ije geudaeppunirago" He sang gracefully.

(I love you. You're the only one.)

----

"More than the air I breathe~" Yoochun finished the song gracefully.

The fans screamed their lungs out and cried their hearts out, knowing that the Gods of the East are back.

Yunho walked to Yoochun and hugged him tightly as the younger man cries.

Jaejoong smiled before he joined the hug. Junsu and Changmin soon joined it too.

"TVXQ! TVXQ!" The fans chanted again.

"I think we had a genie with us at the rehearsal studio." Junsu uttered.

"Huh?" Jaejoong pulled away from the hug and looked at Junsu. The other members did the same.

"The three of us wished for something and it all came true." Junsu pointed out.

Jaejoong smiled widely and ruffled Junsu's hair.

 

--THE END--