Day 1

Day 1

"V! hey what are you smiled and looking about?" His friend made him shocked. The boy was Kim Taehyung. His friends called him V. "Err, nothing. Just looking at someone. Hey do you saw the girl that was finding her phone?" Asked him. "No, I didn't saw her. Why? Is she your girl?" Asked his friend. His face turned weird. "What the hell of you? No. She's not mine" Told him. V went to look at the girl back but she was gone. "V! Where is the girl?" His friend asked excitedly. V looked at his friend. "She was gone because of you!" Told him. "What?" His friend weirdly. Then, V walked away and pulled his friend too. "Palli! Our car is ready" Told V to his friends.

In car, V was staring quietly. He ignored his friends. He remember when he gave the phone to the girl. He had touched the girl's hand. He looked to his hand. "If I can hold her hand for a long time" Sigh him whispered. He smiled.

"Omma, where we wanna go? This is not the way to our home" She asked. "SeoRa, we will eat before back to home okay? Your appa is hungry" Told her mom. She nodded. 5 minutes ago, she and her parents were arrived at the restaurant. They enter the restaurant. There was no people in there.  She took a place for them while her parents go to make an order. She sat on the chair and suddenly there were 6 boys enter the restaurant. They were noisy. Suddenly, she saw the boy that gave her phone. "The boy. No. He can't saw me at here" Sighed her. She covered her face with menu card. V saw a girl that was covered her face. He became weird. Suddenly, SeoRa's parents were came to her. Then V just ignored her.

"Omma! Can we go another restaurant? Their food are not good" Told her. "What? What wrong with you? This restaurant are the best among another restaurant in Seoul. Your papa dont want to go another restaurant. Mian" Told her mom weirdly. "But please omma?" Hoped her. "Cannot!" Told her mom. She just followed her mom. "SeoRa, please take off the menu card" Told her mom. She shaked her head. V was saw SeoRa with her mom. What wrong with that girl? Whispered him. He was looking and looking.

She shaked her head until her mom pulled the menu card. "Stop it" Told her mom. She nodded. SeoRa put the menu card on the table. Her dad just ignored them. She slowly looked at behind at the boy's place. Suddenly, they were eyes contact. She shocked and turned her face back. Same with V. He really shocked. The girl was he met at Incheon Airport. "What wrong with you?" Asked her mom. "Nothing" Shaked her head. She ate the meal slowly.

"Hey V, why do you quietly?" Asked his friend. He shaked his head and smiled. "Let eat!" Told him to his friends.