The trouble beginns

비밀 사랑-Secret Love

GOOOD! This is a short chapter! Sorry for that! But it just wouldn't have been good if I keep on writing after the last sentence haha :D

Next chaper will be longer again! =)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was about 2am and we were able to dance the choreography now together. Sure, we need more training, but it still was very good for the first day of practicing. „Let’s do it one more time. Ok?“, he smiled at me. I nooded. My whole power of the night was gone, I need sleep, I need my bed. I need to do my favourite hobby… NOW! We danced again. Then, at the part were our faces were closest together we both stopped dancing. His eyes looked deeply in mine. „Wanni…“ „Y…yeah?“, I said quietly. His lips were coming closer to mine, I closed my eyes and then… „THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!“ We winced. „AiLi!“, I screamed. „What the hell are you doing here at this time?! And why are coming in here screaming this stupid sentence?!“, I whined. „Practicing for sure. I wanted to visit my best friend who is hard working to debut with JB. But… as I can see you also do other things than practicing.“, she winked at me. „N… no! It’s not like you think…“, I tired to explain it to her, but JB interrupted me. „It is excactly like you think.“ With big and shoked eyes I looked at him. My best friend AiLi, who is a member of the newcomer girls goup called Cute Devils, smiled like she knows ALL and went out of the door. I gasped and turned around to JB. „JB! How can you…“ He didn’t let me finish my sentence and kissed me deply. One hand was around my waist, the other one behind my head. I hadn’t expected this, so I couldn’t close my eyes. What is he doing? What’s going on? UWAH! In my head there was a totally mess. I couldn’t think straight, totally confused. JB slowly moved away from my lips, but not far away enough, I still could feel his breat at my skin. He smiled, now he lifted his other hand too, to hold my head. He kissed me deply again, now I closed my eyes and putted my hands around his waist. JB… My first love… My first kiss. But THIS will bring up many problems. I’m sure.