Practise Time

비밀 사랑-Secret Love

When I was back in my dorm I was totally tired. But I was so hungry. My Dorm wasn’t a big one, surely, I mean I’m living in here all by my own. I walked over tot he fridge and took out a portion of Ramen. Full of happyness I made them ready for my… well… midnightsnack. Recently my phone made a tone, for reminding me that I got a message. I opened KakaoTalk and saw that I got a message of JB.

JB: What do think about… us?

Wanni: I don’t know… it was the presidents idea… so… it’s ok for me and I also can get more experience with fans… so… it’s good I think

JB: Yeah… But I’m sure that many people won’t be ok with it, that we made a movie together and then also debut as a duo…

Well, he was right. I thought about that too and if I’m honest I’m really scared of his fans… they won’t like it! Because I wanted to eat and then go into my bed as fast as possible, I wrote a short message to him:

Wanni: If I’m honest I thought about that too, but I have to sleep now! I’m so tired. Bye Bye.

A few weeks later I was good enought in singing, the song was recorded and I was ready for the dance:

„Wanni! The president told you to come into his room, he wants to talk with you about how we will go on.“, my CEO smiled. He was a friendly mad who just wanted the best for me and the others. I nooded and went out oft he relax room and upstairs to the presidents room. I knocked at the door and he allowed me to enter. I sat down at the other side of his table. „Well, as long as you practiced how to sing perfectly, JB learned hi spart of the dance and because he was finished with it very fast also your part. So you don’t need a special teacher, JB will handle this with you.“ I nooded. „You can walk down to the practice room number… 5.“ I stood up, bowed town and went out of the door.

I walked into the room, while JB was dancing his part of the dance. Slowly I closed the door behind me so that he won’t notice me. His dancing was just awesome. I was sure that it’ll take a looooong time for him to teach me the dance. When the song was over he turned to the left where I stod and first looked shoked. „Wanni! Why do you just stand around and scare me so much?!“ I laughed. „Sorry!“ He smiled and we didn’t said anything, it felt like hours. „Wanni? Why don’t you answer me?“ He said something? When? „Oh… I’m sorry… what did you said?“ „I think we should start practicing.“ „Ah… Y…yeah… sure.“ I putted my bag in a corner and slipped of my jacket. We trained a lot, it was nearly midnight and it was so exhausting! I nearly was about to die. „Can we please take a break?“, I whined. JB glared at me. „No? Girl, we have to hurry up! We will have our debut in just 1 and a half month!“ „But I’m so tired… and I have to go on the toilett.“ JB never talked with me like that. He was totally serious about it and very stressed. „JB…“ „Yeah?“, he answered. „I think you need a break. Sit down until I come back.“ He starred at me like: Whats up with that stupid girl. She doesn’t take this serious enought. I turned around and walked tot he door. „Hurry up!“, he shouted when I opened the door. I looked  back to him and now I was in a bad mood to. „NO!“ I stormed out of the room into tot he toilett. Whats up with me? Why can’t I just concentrait on the moves? I bowed over the sink, opened the water tap and rubbed my face with cold water. With my wet face I looked into the mirrow and gasped. I think I should go back, otherwise JB will get even more angry.

Back to the room JB danced his part again. When he noticed that the door closed he turned around and smiled. Now he seemed more relaxed and like I know him. „C’mon, there are just a few moves left, then we can try to dance together. Ok?“, he smiled friendly, something was diffrent in the way he looked at me. I nooded and walked over to him. Let‘s start!