Now

A Destined Meeting

11:27AM

I open my eyes, looking right into the dark red wall of the hotel room. he first thing that appears before my eyes as I wake up, is the dark red wall of the hotel room. Rolling over on my side, and sitting up I let out a yawn. Looking around the room from where I'm sitting, I see that J-hope is nowhere to spot. But a note is lying on the floor infront of me.

I left early, but just wanted to give you my phone number so you can pay me back (since you insisted) ********. Btw, I'm sorry if you feel violated after last night, I usually sleep with something to hold in my arms...

well, watch out for bad guys.

- Hoseok

I laughed at the violated part. I get all warm inside, my heart flutters, and i press the note to my heart. I can still feel his embrace. Suddenly it hits me. i just stayed out all night, and still haven't been able to get in contact with Donhyuk. Aish aish aish, I mumble to myself as i look around for my phone. I find it, and quickly unlock it. oh no... 15 calls from Donghyuk, he must be so worried. I quickly press speed dial to call him.

Donghyuk's POV

01:27 AM last night.

I should've went home earlier, it's past 1AM already... What if something happened to her? 

Aish, this was a stupid idea, but how could I say no to meeting them?

Donghyuk runs down the street, at the fastes speed his legs can take him. He quickly reach the cafe, and rush inside. But there's not even a fly to see, it's empty... Completely empty. He pull his phone up from his black jeans' pocket only to find out that it's dead. He bites his lip, the worry is too much, he can't handle if something happened to Eunjoo. He leaves the cafe, and starts to ask people passing by if they've seen anything. 

"Hey, are you looking for a young girl?!"

Donghyuk quickly turn around. A man is sitting on the ground, leaning against a closed shop. He walks up to him, clearly looking worried. "have you seen a girl this tall, black hair, wearing a grey hoodie with matching grey sweatpants?"

The man points to a side street on the other side of street. "Followed by a young man she ran that way." 

Donghyuk quickly ran in the direction the man pointed, not knowing that it was Jaerim who just helped him.

Donghyuk runs and runs, but cannot find Eunjoo even after a hour. He sits down, and leans his back against an old building. 

"Eunjoo, where are you?" He covers his face using his hands. 

He thinks about going to the police, but is not sure if they would even be able to do anything.

"Hey, are you still out?" 

Donghyuk looks up, to see his friend Junhoe standing there.

He sighs, "yeah... I'm looking for my friend. Have you seen a girl in grey sweatpants?"

"No, sorry." He sighs "I'm sorry. training took so long because of me."

Donghyuk looks up at him and smiles, "nah it's not your fault, I shouldn't have let her come with me." He gets up, and says goodbye to Junhoe. He walks back to the cafe to wait.

The ground is cold, and moist. Cold is the breeze also, that is passing donghyk. Trying to lit the pitch black screen on his phone, he gets dissapointed. 

-Of course! I'm out of battery.

Someone takes the empty spot next to him.

already sitting down, Donghyuk hugs his knees even tighter, and turn his head to see that he's not alone.

-You again?

-Yes, it is indeed me again. Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Jaerim.

He extends his hand to Donghyuk, and he takes it.

-I'm Donghyuk

-Hello Donghyuk. Jaerim smiles and subtly bows.

-Can I give you some advice?

-... sure?

-Don't keep too many secrets, it won't protect her, it will hurt her.

He gets back up on his feet.

-Wait?? What do you mean? Donghyuk says wrinkling his forhead.

-You'll find out.

without another word, he then turns around and walks away. Donghyuk doesn't run after him, but just stay in his place, hoping that Eunjoo will soon turn up.

-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-

Eunjoo's pov

Leaving the motel, I walk so fast I'm almost running. I need to get back to the cafe quickly. How worried most Donghyuk have been?

I still don't regret what happened though... I actually slept in the same room as Hoseok. It will take a long time before I can swallow this. And to have him hold me in his arms... I mean, I know it meant nothing to him, but the thought of it still makes my heart race. How could I be this lucky?

-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

After walking for a while, and asking a lot of people for directions, I end up infront of the cafe from last night. A guy is sitting on the ground, hiding his face behind his knees. As I get closer, I realize that it's Donghyuk. I squat down beside him, and start to poke his side.

-Donghyuk!

He opens his tired eyes, being very confused as to what is happening he turn his gaze my direction and spot me. 

-Ya! What happened last night? Are you okay? You have no idea how worried I have been!

He affectionately wrap his arms around me making me forced to place my on the ground.

-I. ca... Can't. Breathh

He pulls away, holding on to my shoulders, and looks me right in the eyes.

-Kim Eunjoo, what happened?

-I... I kind of... Met J-hope, he saved me from some bad scary guys, and he somehow ended up sharing his motel room with me for the night because I couldn't find my way back.

Donghyuk's yes widen, and his jaw drops

-BUT NOTHING HAPPENED, YOU KNOW I'M LIKE THAT. I MEAN I MIGHT READ AND WRITE IT) BUT I'M STILL AND WOULD NOT DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO RASHLY

He sighs and laughs a bit.

-I'm so happy to hear that you were safe 

He smiles peacefully

-But you seem surprisingly relaxed though?

-Love. I answer.

He laughs at me, and hug me again.

-Let's head back and get some breakfast then.

I wrap my arm around his shoulders.

-You're crazy

he pinch my cheek

-yaaa!

I press two of my fingers together on the skin from his muscular arm, and run.

Like little kids playing, he chase me.

I'm really thankfull to have a friend like Donghyuk, he's been there for me since we were kids.

At the hotel

I walk into the restaurent, Donghyuk following right behind me. 

We walk in to a long table filled with food. It seems like there's everything from pizza to salad. It's almost making me drool, so without telling Donghyuk, I quickly grab a plate and start to pick the food I want.

-Hey, stop! he whispers. We haven't even gotten a table yet.

-Buuut there's almost no one here!

He pulls me down to a free table. 

-It's better that we do it like this!

I smile at him, and wave for a waiter to come,

I smile at the waiter

- We're going to have the buffet thanks