The start

A Destined Meeting

Eunjoo's POV

It's about 4PM when we get off the plane.

It was quite a long flight to Seoul, so both of us slept most of the flight. And After being on the plane for so long, we want to head directly to the hotel to drop off our baggage. We both silently walk through the security checks, and out to wait for our luggage. Donghyk suddenly runs his hand around in my hair, messing it up. He sends me a sweet smile and laughs "did you get a lot of sleep?"

I laugh, "was it that visible on my messy hair, that you had to mess it even more up?" 

"Yes! omg, how did you know?"

I hit him, and start fixing my hair. We've known eachother for 10 years this year, and he loves to tease me. But to make it fair, I love teasing him too. He's the sweetest person I know though, and the best friend you could wish for. I love him like a brother, actually I think of him as the brother I never had.

He pinch my cheeck, "what are you thinkiiiing abouuuut?~~" 

I stick out my tounge at him, and make no effort into changing the blank look on my face. "noothiiiiiing." 

"You should atleast smile, J-hope is here, and you'll se him, tomoroooooow."

I laugh, and smile brightly just at the thought, "of course."

After waiting for only like another 20 minutes, Donghyuk breaks the silence again. "I'm going to go buy starbucks. Meet me at the exit when you have our luggage."

I lightly tug on his sleeve for a few seconds, "please buy one for me too."

He laugh at my request, "did you think I wouldn't?" And then he's off.

As well planned as it is, a few minutes after he leaves our luggage appears. I quickly pull them off of the conveyor one by one.

Right when I exit the part of the airport only people who have tickets can enter, I spot Donghyuk. He points at a cab parked right outside one of the many exits infront of us, and then he runs. "Hurry, that's our cab!"

I'm about to drop buth suitcases at my sudden set off, but take a quick second to get a bitter grip on them. I follow him, and run in direction of our cap, but only catch up to him when he is already standing infront of the cab.

A nice ajussi puts our luggage in the back of the cab, then gives us a sign to enter.

When all of us have sat down, he asks "where are you going?"

I quickly fetch the adress of our hotel, from the bottom of the pocket in my jacket. I decided to wear my thin black velvet jacket since it's not that cold in Korea yet. It's really pretty, and knee long, but I always have a lot of stuff in my pockets. Finally finding the folded paper, I hand it to the cab driver, "please take us here."

Right when we leave the airport area, and go past all the shops and buildings, I can't help but get even more excited. "Omg omg, Donghyuk this is awesome!" Donghyuk laughs, "I know, I know it is." He lightly pats my head. "I can't wait to leave our luggage at the hotel, so we can get something to eat though."

"Of course, the thing going through Kim Donghyuk's head when entering South korea, is food!" He nods "mh, of cours it is." And then we both laugh a bit.

~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~

After I've step out of the taxi, I get stunned by the hotel bulding. It's so big, and looks so luxurious. I stand, and stare at it for a while. But I then notice that Donghyuk left me, and my suitcase. I  hurry and grab my suitcase, and quickly run inside.

I run up to Donghyuk who is already checking us in at the reception. I get impatient, and subtly jump up and down still leaning on the table of the reception. "Take it easy" He smiles calmly at me. "We're gonna be out eating in a second." At that moment the woman taking care of our reservation, finally finds our key cards. 

"Here you go, please enjoy your stay. If you need anything, please call."

"Thank you." Donghyuk takes both the key cards, and put them in his pocket.

He turn to me, "It's on 6th floor, room number 608, and 610. They're connected"

I run to the elevator, and spam the down button. Finally I hear the bing sound, meaning that it has arrived. With no hestitation I run through the space between the doors opening, but I bump into someone. I look up, and a really handsome guy is looking down at me. I quickly jump back "S sorry." The guy sends me a warm smile, "it's okay." And so he leaves.

I run inside the elevator, and Donghyuk joins me. "Wow, was he an actor or something? Even from a boys perspective he's really handsome" Not even thinking anymore about the stranger, I quickly reply with "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know." The excitement of being near J-hope is too much for me to handle. I don't know what to do with myself.

As the elevator doors open, I quickly run to the door of our room. Donghyuk walks up to my door, and unlocks it. Without further ado, I run in, and drop my suitcase. "Let's go!"

"Can I get to enter my room first?" Donghyuk laughs.

I sit down, "mmh, just hurryy." 

~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-

We finally decide on one of the restaurents placed in the area of our hotel. Not even think about it we enter while holding hands..

A young girl smiles at us, she then looks down at our hands for a second, and it's pretty clear what she's thinking. "A table for two?" I quickly pull my hand away from Donghyuk's. He places his hand at the back of his neck, and smiles an awkward smile. "y yeah." The lady leads us to our table, and then leaves.

We awkwardly sit down, and I immedialy laugh. "she must have thought that we are dating." Donghyuk then smiles at, "mmh, she must have."

When ordering, I order bulgogi, and Donghyuk orders bibimbap.

"I'm so hungry I can't wait." Donghyuk states. I smile, "Me too omg." 

"I thought you said that a lady can always wait." I laugh out loud, "of course I'm joking, you're only a real lady if you eat like a pig, or else you're lying." I say determined. He sigh, "And this is why you're my best friend." I smile brightly at him, "I know."

Finally our food arrives, but of course, it's quickly gone.

When the waiter arrives, we hurry and pay.

Donghyuk gets up, "let's go." 

I jump after him, as we leave the cafe. We politely say bye to the waiter, and then exit the reasturant. I quickly walk up infront of Donghyuk. "Just follow my lead."

"To where?"

"Oh, you'll see."

"Bighit?" he asks cutely. I sigh, "you know me so well." 

He walks up beside me, and wrap his right arm around my shoulder, "of course I do."

~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~-~~-~~

When we arrive at the bighit bulding, a whole bunch of people is already standing outside. Oh, Bangtan must be leaving, or arriving soon, I mumble to myself. We better wait then. "Did you remember it?" Donghyuk suddenly asks me. "The necklace? yeah, of course. I'll give it to him for sure." Donghyuk smiles cutely, "that's good."

We wait for quite a while, but not for too long. Suddenly the first screams can be heard. I push myself through the crowd, but am about to faint at the sight of V walking past wearing his oversized grey hoodie. One after one they arrive, and finally, he walks out. Wearing sunglasses, a blue beanie and a grey jumper. He's even more stunning than pictures can show. For a second, I feel like my heart stops, but I need to focus. Luckily for me, as he walks past, he collects gifts from other fans. With all my power I reach out to him, holding my box containing the necklace. He looks at me for a second, smiles, and then takes it. A minute later, the van has left, and he's gone.

I run out of the crowd, and quickly find Donghyuk leaning against a wall close by. I run up and hug him, "I did it!" He wraps his arms around me, "I'm so happy for you." he says with that sweet voice of his. I pull out of the hug, and look into his eyes. "I swear, he smiled at me!" 

"Omg, Eunjoo that's awesome." 

i grab his sleeve as a sign that we should leave now, and I start to walk."Let's head back now, I need to rest after this." He laugh, but then smile, and again wrap his arm around me. "If you say so."

~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-

Right when we arrive at our hotel rooms, I decide to head to the roof of the hotel, to be alone and get some fresh air by myself for a bit.

I open the door to the roof, and then let it slam behind me. I look around to see if anyone is around, but seeing that no one is here, I sit at the table of one of the benches lined up beside each other. The roof is decorated someway like a garden, and it's actually really pretty.

I look out over the town, and let a deep sigh escape my body. Today I was so close to him, it was amazing. I sit for a long time, and just think, about our encounter.

"You look like you're deep in thought."

I flinch, and quickly look in the direction, the voice came from. The guy I bumped into earlier, is sitting leaning aganst the wall, right beside the door I entered through.

"Since when were you here?"

He gets up, and starts walking my direction. "Since a few minutes ago. Why? Can't I?"

I sigh, and look out over the town once again, "Did I say you couldn't?"

Without an answer, he sits himself down beside me leaving literally no space between us. I quickly move away. There's something really odd about this guy...

"W what do you want?"

He leans his elbow on his knee, and rests his head on his hand, sending me an smile. "The name is Song Jae Rim, and your name?" 

"Heol, do you just give out your name to random strangers?" 

"Well, we've met before haven't we. So we aren't complete strangers."

I laugh, "what do you want?"

"Nothing really."

A sigh leaves my mouth, and I return to my thoughts. I'm not even gonna pay atention to him anymore. For a while we both sit in silence, only the faint sound of the busy city being heard in the distance. I take a deep breath, and again J-hopes smile appears before me.

Jaerim suddenly breaks the silence "That guy you arrived with, did he tell you yet?"

"Tell me what?"'

Jaerim gets up from the bench, "Oh, I see that he didn't"

He crosses his arms, "I have to go now, see you." He walks away, raising one hand as a sign of saying bye. Even though I call for him, without another word he lets the door to the roof close behind him.

What is that guy? I wonder for a bit, but then notice that it's already 9PM. I better get going now, Donghyuk is propably bored without me. 

~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-

When I get back to the room, Donghyuk quickly finish what he's doing at his phone and locks it.

"uh~ what were you doing?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing." He smile at me.

I sit beside him on the bed, "was it a girl." I elbow him, and wink at him. "huh? huh?"

He laugh out loud, "o m g, can you please stop that."

"So it wasn't?" 

He pinch my cheecks, "stop. Meddling. In. Other. People's. Business."

I struggle to get the words out, but somewhere along the lines say "okay, if you let goo." Luckily for me, he then let go.

He stands up and jumps back down on the bed, he then turn to me and look me in the eyes. "Eunjoo, I have to go somewhere!"

"Wait, so you're leaving me here?" "Well, you can come along, but you have to wait for me somewhere outside, and it's pretty late, so I don't feel like that would be safe for you." He makes a cute sad face.

"please~ It's gonna be okay~ you can hurry back and protect me!" I say the last very dramatically, while vertically covering my forhead with my the back of my hand. I lean backwards, and fall of the bed. Donghyuk starts laughing, but reach his hand out to me, "omg you're too cute. Okay, you can come, but! If anything happens, you call me, ok?" I take his hand, and holding it I pull myself up from the floor. I hug him, "thank you~"

The minute after, we both leave the hotel room.

~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

Donghyuk left me at a a 24 hour open cafe, and left after patting my head telling me to call if anything happens. I asked him where he were going, and why. But he didn't want to tell me, and just left like that. Aish, that boy.

After sitting on my phone, scrolling through tumblr for a long time, I start to look around and take notice of my surroundings. I'm sitting in the corner of the cafe, with 2 small tables put together. All the chair's in the cafe are dark green, and the tables are made from dark wood. The door, from where I'm sitting, is at the right. It's placed on a little platform,  with stairs up to it. Near the door, a bunch of guys is sitting, and now that I think about it, they do seem pretty creepy. I'm glad I wore my grey sweatpants and matching grey hoodie, instead of something more revealing. I pull the hood of the hoodie over my head, and pulls the strings, making it cover more of my face.

I start to notice, that they creepy guys are taking glances at me, and mumbling something to each other. 

Please Donghyuk, come back soon. I start to freak myself out a bit. I imagine how they would come up to me and pull me out of the cafe and stuff. So I check the time on my phone, and see that it's 11:30PM already. I'm alone in the cafe besides the scary guys near the door. One of them suddenly winks at me, and I really want to leave, but don't even have the guts to walk past them. 

I press my speed dial 1 (wich is Donghyuk) and call him.

After the phone has been ringing for a bit, it switches to his voicemail. I call a few more times, but still no answer, so I put my phone away.

I try to calm myself, but suddenly one of the guys stand up. He's walking in direction of my table, and I start to come up with ways I can protect myself if something should happen.

Before the guy gets near my table, the door to the cafe opens, and in runs a someone in a dark green hoodie, black pants and a matching black beanie. I immediately knew, that it was him.

He runs to my table, and hides behind me, "please don't move." 

To my relief, the guy now walk back to his table. A couple of guys run past the cafe though. They run too quickly not to notice through the big windows working as walls, facing the street. They most have been after him. I breath out in relief, and so does he while still hiding his face in my back. After sitting like that for a bit, he pulls away and I turn to face him.

He smiles that big bright smile of his, "I see that I saved you from some trouble too, good that I came in at this moment." 

I'm speechless at his sudden appearing and just sit in silence for a bit, trying to get a hang of myself. "Do, do you know me?" He points at himself.

"N no, why?" I quickly ask. I mentally slap myself. But, it might be better not to tell him, that I'm his fan...

"You seem nice, so I'm just gonna be honest." He holds out his hand, making a gesture for me to shake it. "I'm J-hope, but you can call me Hoseok. I wanted some time away from my company so I ran off, and you just helped me hide from the staff that is after me."

I shake his hand. He thanks me and smiles at me again.

"I'm gonna stay for a few minutes then leave."

I quickly muster up the courage to ask him for help, and I lean in close to him, and whisper in his ear, "c can you p please he help me get away from t those guys?" Being this close to him, makes me stutter, and I start to sweat. He pulls out and sends me a face of worry. "Count on me!" he than says determined, and clenches his fist"I'll beat them up for you." He's about to stand up, but I carefully grab his sleeve and pull him back down. I giggle a bit nervously at his cuteness, "that's not what I meant, can we please leave the cafe together, and maybe... Walk together for a bit if they follow us?"

"oh" he smiles, and rub the back of his neck using his hand "yeah." 

My heart starts to race again, and I try to calm it down, but fail. "Are, are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I mentally slap myself again.

Why wouldn't I be when I'm here with you...

"Are you sure? You look a bit pale." I smile at him, "yeah."

After a bit he pulls his hoodie over his head and stand up. "Follow me." he says as quietly as he can. We leave the cafe together, me following closely behind him. When we get out he then stops, and turn around to face me. He raise his arm, and point one finger up towards the sky, "But! We have to be careful, people can't find out who I am, and neather can the staff catch me!" Again I can help but laugh, "Then you better take that arm down, and stop standing in the middle of the street yelling things like that." I mumble loud enought for him to hear. He quickly pulls his arm down, and also turn his gaze down to the ground. "oh, yeah."

We both then side by side, walk away from the cafe. But after a while I notice that the creepy guys are following us.

J-hope is walking with both of his hands, hidden in his pockets. Because I get scared, I i stick my hand through his left arm making our arms connect. I feel really nervous, but kind of half hestitantly I stand on my toes, and whisper in his ear, "they're following us." "Omg, that's why? you gave me a heart attack." He laughs, but his face then turns worried. "They're propably waiting for you to be alone... We better run then." "Good idea!.

"Come on!" He starts running. We turn every corner possible, and end up venturing into an emptier part of seoul.

I begin to slowly halt behind J-hope. He looks back, "hurry! they're still following us!"

"I'm trying!" I suddenly stumble, I fall expection feel the cold hard ground at any moment, but he grabbing my hand pulling me out of the fall.

J-hope tighten his grib on my hand, and pull me forward. He then pull me into a side street, and we quietely watch the guys pass us.

He gets down on his knees, "pheew! that was a hard one." I lean up against the wall and look down, "I don't even know how to thank you." He gets up and that smile of his strikes again, "No need to, I love doing good deeds." I look at him "But If there's ever anything please tell me."

After a bit we both leave the sidestreet.

"So where do you live? We better part ways now" J-hopes says

"Not that far away actually, I better get going now." Despite my will of staying, I start to run, because I know that if I hestitate for even a second, I wont be able to leave him. I better go now, Donghyuk most be worried.

 And with that I leave.

As I run tears welll up in my eyes, I can't believe what just happened. Jung Hoseok just saved me.

I  run through the dark streets and try to find a place that looks familiar, but can't find any. After a while I end up outside a motel. I would stay there, but didn't bring any money with me. I sigh, and try to call Donghyuk again, but of course still no answer. It's almost 1AM now.

I'm about to leave the place of the motel, but someone grabs my arm. I look back. A pretty big man, seemingly very drunk, is pulling me back. "Hey sweetie, wanna spend the night with me?" I pull my arm away, and am about to run, but he grab me again, and pull me in, to wrap his arms around me. "You wouldn't tell me no, would you? I'm sure you would regret that." I struggle as much as possible, and get out of his grib. I try to flee, but for the third time he grabs my arm. But this time, a hand comes inbetetween. Someone takes my hand, pulls my arm out of the mans grib, and pulls me into the motel making a door closing behind me.

Jaerim's POV

Sitting on the roof of the motel's neighbor building, Jaerim is watching the events take place.

He's smiling, but it quickly fades. He looks down and let's out a sigh.

"And so it starts..."

Eunjoo's POV

For the second time, I immediately know that it's him.

He pulls me past the reception of the motel, and into one of the rooms. He quickly locks the door, and then collapses on the floor. 

I carefully walk over, and take a seat at the bed. Again I look down, "thank you so much."

"You're welcome." He gets up, and smiles brightly. "You can stay here for the night, I'll sleep on the floor." I can't help but give in to staying, I'll never get back safely to my hotel anyway, I can't even remember the way. "Thanks, but I can sleep on the floor. Also I'll make sure to pay you back." "No need to worry about it, I have money." He then walks up to the bed and grab a pillow, "And that's too bad, because I'm already sleeping here." he drops the pillow by the wall, lies down and immediately close his eyes.

I smile to myself. "Hey, wake up!"

For several minutes I try, but never answer. Maybe he did really fall asleep already o_o

I want to go down and shake him, but since we just met, I feel like whispering into his ear was already crossing the line. So I decide to sleep in the bed.

As I lay down in the bed, I can feel that I'm still shaking a bit from the resent events. Trying not to think of what happened I bury myself under the blanket. Since J-hope took the only pillow, there's none I can use, but that doesen't really matter. I take my phone out of my pocket, and unlock it.

Wow, it's 2AM already. I'm about to call Donghyuk once more, and I see that I have a missed call from him. I call, but his phone is off, so I end up sending a text. After laying my phone on the little table beside the bed, for a bit I sit and look at J-hope who's lying on the floor. He looks so peacefull, I really wish I could go and lie beside him.

~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

I run past men in clown masks, and continue to run, but stumble.

I look back to see that they're now following me. I continue to run, but suddenly the ground turns to mud, and I slowly sink in. A light appears, and out of it comes Jaerim. "You should be careful of your fate."

The mud now turns into water, and I'm in a ocean. I swim and swim, and suddenly spot an island, wich J-hope is sitting at. I try to wave at him and call for help, but he only takes a glance at me, and then turn his back on me.

My body gradually turns paralyzed, so I slowly start to drown. I try to scream but can't.

-----------------------------------

I quickly sit up in the bed, tears streaming down my face.

I run both my hands over my forhead and through my hair while taking a deep breath. Phew, it was just a dream.

I still feel a bit uneasy so I get up, and I walk down and sit beside J-hope. 

I've had nightmares like this before, it's just odd that Jaerim, if that was his name? appeared. 

I try to think of something else, and look down at J-hopes peacefull face. He makes me calm down a bit, but at the same time, I am sitting beside the guy of my dreams and that makes my heart beat like crazy. I dry away the tears using my sleeve. Never, would I have imagiened that I would be sitting on the floor beside him like this. I notice that he is wearing a necklace, but if it has a charm, it is covered by his hoodie.. I have no hope of it being mine though. Out of curiousity, I'm about to pull it out from his hoodie, but decide not to.

I can't hold myself back anymore, so I lightly caress his cheek using my finger. His skin is so soft. 

Another tear run down my cheek, and I sigh. I'm 19 now, and yet nightmares still make me cry. I try to dry the tears, but they keep coming. "Wow, I don't know why I'm like this." I silently mumble. I'm about to pull my finger away from his cheeck, but he grab my hand, and pull me in. He wrap both his arms around me. 

I can feel his chest, and the beat of his heart against my back. His nose tip, and soft breath touching the back of my neck. I try to move, but can't.

It feels somehow comforting, so I decide to stay. I sniff his scent from his shoulder, and close my eyes. He's propably not even sleeping... But fine then, it's not like I wanna move anyway.

My heart races again, but yet I don't feel the least bit uneasy.

Him holding me in his arms is actually the most calm I've ever felt.

I just want to stay... Like This

"When they first touch, skin to skin, it all starts; the curse."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

yo yo yo ppl, I hope you enjoy this. I got an idea nd so it started ^^

nd btw I just couldn't help but portray Hobies cuteness xDD

you can write any improvement or questions in the comments~ oh well, thanks so much <3