not the end .

love at first sight.

every thought that passed through her mind felt like totally regret . 

she felt nothing for yi fan . yi fan , the handsome but good-for-nothing boy minjae fell for . 

a week , a month . minjae finally felt free for depression . she had finally let go of her feelings for yi fan , treating him as nothing but best friends. 

everyone was shocked at how them two could be best friends despite what they , minjae and yi fan , had gone through.

she gave chanyeol everything , hoping everything to happen . just not another heartbreak . chanyeol , who was kind , caring and also smart , did his best to give minjae his all . 

every lunchtime , minjae and eunmi , her best friend , will head to the staircase which is the closes to the school field . there they stand to watch chanyeol and the most of the sporty-looking seniors play a match of football .

most of the time , minjae would be finding a tall figure . once she had spotted her target , she would eye his every move and would fangirl whenever she sees chanyeol doing the unexpected . 

not long ago , yi fan had confessed to chanyeol about minjae . telling him to take care of her made chanyeol feel curious .

after reaching home , chanyeol wasted no time . he grabbed his phone and started to type words of curiosity .

when she received the message from chanyeol , she thought that chanyeol was just playing a prank on her .

   chanyeol : i see that yi fan still has feeling sfor you , minjae ah . 

   minjae : how do you know ?

   chanyeol : on the way home , i met him and he told me . 

    minjae : he was probably lying , chanyeol . 

    chanyeol : he told me to treat you well . 

    minjae : even if he does feel that way , i would only love you . 

 

with that , they ended the conversation .

even with what chanyeol had said , minjae never too his words seriously . she still treated him as best friends , oblivious about his true feeling . 

131014 ;

-.

 

today had marked the last day of school , which means leaving all her classmates , schoolmates and also chanyeol . 

even if chanyeol was her love , her missing him wasn't the only thing that made her glum the whole day .

it was leaving eunmi . eunmi had never left her side once even if she had wrong . their everlasting friendship carried on for 2 years .

2 years felt like forever to them . they had couple of fights which soon were nothing after weeks .

eunmi was the greatest help to minjae when yi fan broke up with her , she never objected chanyeol to be with minjae yet she supported them .

eunmi to minjae meant the world . if eunmi was gone from her , minjae wouldn't have a reason to live .

 

to sum up her last day , she spent the day taking pictures with juniors , teachers , seniors that come to visit and not forgetting the people from her level that were graduating .

most of the times , she was with eunmi . capturing the memories of the last day in her school they were in for 6 years . 

even if they didn't want to leave , the school bell was there to stop them from their decision. 

agreeing to walk home together , eunmi and minjae spent their walk home talking about their next phase of life .

upon reaching minjae house , they bade goodbye to one another . seeing each other for the last time till whenever .

goodbye eunmi , were her last words to eunmi .