the beginning .

love at first sight.

001 ;;

 

rain hit the small city like a sea storm. despite the non-stop raining , people who were busy with work , still headed out to the wet road.

 

depressed and glum inside but happy and bubbly outside. she forgets the pain as her teacher talked to her about harming self. self harm , a thing people do to forget the pain of others hurting. she does harm to herself to release the pain and forget the stress.


sitting the cold yet small room , she thinks of the memories that still holds onto her - not letting go. she encounters bully - as her teacher calls it. not seeking for help , she therefore introduces her body to self harm , introduce her hand to her mother's penknife.


her non-stop slitting took over her life and courage to seek help. except telling her best friend and her sisters , she keeps this unpleasant secret to herself and only herself. only the one that understands her , goes through her pain.


she is none other than kim minjae. minjae was the pity party of her classmates - only for a short while. she was the drama part of the class. how to explain her being the drama part? how did she earn this role? why did people call her this?


she became this role because of her slitting and her cries.


she remembered the day after recess where her precious yet devious first boyfriend smack her face painfully. his hit was that pain because she chose to love him for six months endlessly without sensing that she was irritating and sensitive.


but without her caring new boyfriend around to comfort her , her class buddy had to take the role of her comfort toy instead of him.


her new boyfriend. the oh-so-loving , park chanyeol. his adorable yet dorky smile never fails to enlighten her mood.


her devious boyfriend , also known as , wu yi fan.


back to where it last ended.


her heart shattered into millions of pieces when the anonymous hand brushed roughly against her skin. with no regards of her feelings for him , the anonymous , wu yi fan , her ex, her enemy was no longer apart of her life.


after what had happened , wu yi fan still remains happy.


thoughts of him being shipped wth someone she used to be best of friends with pained her heart but no one - even her sisters preferred him with her again. in differ , they all wanted her new change , park chanyeol , to be with her.


behind the eye catching eyesmile of hers , deeply holds a face threathening to fall. she however differs from others , she's not pretty or attracting but she makes everyone - not any one of her classmates , worry.


different from the fantasies and dramas , she holds a place in the hearts of those that actually adore her presence.


those she tries not to hurt and those she tends to hate and forget , both hurts her in one way. not knowing these ways of hurt , they continuously hurt her precious yet fragile heart.


when someone asked about her obvious but fading cuts , lying was the first thing in her mind. therefore , she'll lie , miserably


staring into the eyes of her mother , she came up with a lie , saying " it was terribly itchy , i had to scratch it. "


-


how badly can her life be? how can she endure the life she dreaded? why is the 14th always paining her heart? hasn't she forgot about him?