First Private Plane Ride

Once Lost but Found

SooHyun POV

At first, when SHINee invited me to go on this trip, I was really excited, not only because it was my first vaction, but because I was excited to be able to go some where with friends. But when I got on this plane not only am I nervous but INTIMIDATED! all these people look REALLY pretty and handsome. I felt like all eyes were on me because I wasn't pretty enough.

I saw some familiar faces but most of the people on this private plane were unknown to me. I sat next to Yoochun Oppa and looked around a bit more. I heard Oppa chuckle as he asked "Is this your first time on a private plane?" "OF COURSE?!"I answered a bit too excitedly which caused me to blush.

The plane started flying and we would arrive in 4 hours. The seats were like sofas and there were individual TVs! I felt like a child next to the rest of the people since everyone seemed so used to this as if it were a normal routine. There even was this lady that gave you what ever you wanted to eat! All I ate on the planes I rode were peanuts and apple juice!

Yoochun oppa smiled at me as I ate a parfait. I grinned happily as he leaned in and wiped the yogurt on my lip causing me to blush madly.

"Hi! who are you?" a group of boys asked me catching me off guard. "um. me?" I asked pointing at myself. "Yea! ofcourse you! who else??" a boy said cheekily. "Well.. I'm SooHyun,,,Sungm-.....a friend of SHINee's." i introduced smiling. "Who are you guys?" I asked in return. They too looked kind of flustered by my question as Junsu oppa started laughing madly.

"She's not into Korean music" Jaejoong oppa explained not taking his eyes off the book he was reading. "Ohhh.." a really cute boy said. "Well.. we are B2st and MBLAQ!" two different groups shouted making my eyes widen.

I finally got down all their names after talking with them for about 30 minutes. After they left, another group of boys came to ask about me... I think they were 12oclock noon.. no wait they were 2am and 2pm! hehe. Out of all the people I met today I got especially close to Lee Joon, Yoon Doojoon, Nichkhun, and Jinwoon. Everyone was really nice exept someone named Shin Sekyung and some girls named girls generation.... oh well Not everyone can like you Soohyun.

"Hey SOOHYUN! I you are Hong Soohyun right?" Someone said from behind causing me to drop my yogurt. I didn't know who this was but I was afraid to turn around.. for he called me by my real name. I slowly turned around and saw a pale boy....that reminded me of my only other best friend other than Jonghyun.

"Joongki? Song Joongki? OMG! Is that really YOU?!?!" I said almost squealing and hugging him tightly. At that moment, Jonghyun came over and started laughing. "HAHA seems like you guys finally met each other! Losers!" he said while eating some dried mangos from Chansung.

Joongki, Jonghyun, and I were best friends in elementary until high school but both of them moved to Seoul after we graduated. "How- Why- When-What-Where-You?"Joongki said excitedly tripping over his own words.

LOL! he's still as cute as he was a few years ago. I just smiled as Jonghyun was explaining my situation. Joongki's expression turned darker when he heard what I was doing... Uh.....oh... here comes Joongki's famous rampage...

"Yahhhh Hong Soohyun #%^&*(^%$%^&*HDFGHJLGFDFGHJMN" *censored due to profanity* He finally finished after about 20 minutes as he finished, he pulled me into a hug. I just hugged him back and wishpered in this ear. "everything's fine, you don't need to worry..but thanks" I said as he released me. I just noticed something. All eyes were on us.

most guys were thinking *woah where did that hottie come from?*

most girls were thinking either : *wow she's so pretty! I want to be friends with her!* or *wth? I was the prettiest one here where did that thing come from?*

just incase you dont know song joong ki, he's the main image guy!