Landing

Once Lost but Found

SoohyunPOV

After a few minutes of people staring at me, the people on the plane ALL began to fall asleep one by one. Probably because they were all celebrities and such, I felt really bad for them because none of them ever got enough sleep….. BUT I AM SO BOREDDD T+T I looked around and saw MWHITE no MBLACK no MBLAQ asleep next to Monster NO! Beast. Wow I seriously have to memorize these names.

Everyone was sleeping and I was bored so I  the TV and saw something called music bank on. HEY! Isn’t that Joongki? I thought while staring at the TV. Soon almost everyone on the plane was on the show! Wow all of these people looked so much more different on stage.. Even SHINee! Kk they’re so cute with that catchy song. No wonder Key made it my ring tone. Hello , Hello~ I began to watch more intensely as B2st was performing. Wow that’s so cool. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. It actually wasn’t a tap but Yoochun oppa’s shoulder. I was blushing but after a while I was still watching the Music Bank  performances.

I really like 2AM now! Their song...To you who doesnt answer my phone calls anymore is such a sad song! and I think I have a mini crush on Jinwoon haha. Sighh. Man my life really has blossomed hasn't it? I even get to ride on private planes and have time to watch TV. But then again. thats how most normal people live.

I really didn't want to fall asleep because I wanted to cherish my moments on a plane. I gently moved Oppa's head to the other side and got up for a walk. "Yah." Someone said. It was a short pale girl with eyeliner. "Ohh.. so you must be the girl everyone was talking about...."She mumbled as she asked me "Have you seen Jokwon?" I just shook my head and she turned around about to leave but I blurted out.

"What's your name?"She turned around a bit surprised. "You don't know me?" She asked. "No...and I didn't know who Jokwon was either until he came up to me and introduced himself to me..."I said afraid that she'll get angry that I didn't know her.

"Thats so weird! Are you from some other country?"She said a bit excitedly motioning me to come over next to her seats. "No.. I'm from Busan..actually and I don't know more than half of the people on this plane either..."I trailed off and as she ordered some coffee for herself.

"Aww..you must feel so lonely! here, let me help you around..some of these people can be really distant towards strangers."She trailed off "Oh my goodness, mind my manners, my name is GaIn, by the way. I'm in a girl group named Brown Eyed Girls or just B.E.G." She said as she introduced me to Jea, Mireo, and Narsha. They're a lot older than me but they seem like the sisters I never had.

I also learned the names of the other members of the different bands through a memorization game,, although she was much better than me at it well because she knew these people already. I felt so proud! hehe . In the middle of the game a beautiful girl named Hyori came and joined us too, also surprised at the fact that I didn't know her.

We were talking and having so much fun I didnt realize that it was almost time to land. *Passengers please return to your seats, we will be landing shortly.* The intercom said and I waved at GaIn, Nicole, Hyori, and HyunA and returned towards my seat when someone from behind pulled me towards their seat.

I looked up and saw....Jinwoon...no...yea... MAN MEMORIZING OVER 50 NAMES IN A DAY GETS CONFUSING! "I saw you watching our performance earlier." He smiled making his eyes disapear. haha how cute! "Yea.. it was really GREAT! I didn't know about you guys before, but when I get home, I want to listen to all your songs!" I said smiling back at him. "here! just use this! it has everyone else's songs on it too." Someone said while giving me a...small square thing.

It was Lee Joon from MBLAQ yes! i think I'm getting better with names! I've never had to memorize so many names before! I felt rich of friends! "Thanks...is this the thing called an IPOD?"I asked him looking up towards him. He was taken aback and didn't know how to respond.

"Yea its an Ipod" someone else said in english. I looked up and saw Nichkhun. I smiled back at him. i pressed the round button in the middle and it lit up! I looked for more buttons around the Ipod but couldnt find anymore. I heard everyone around me laugh causing me to blush. "Here, this is how you use an Ipod" Joongki said touching the screen.

My eyes widen becuase it was so cool! just then, Yoochun oppa came over pouting. "SooHyunah! I was looking all over for you!" he said while sitting next to me. haha "oops. sorry Oppa.. I was with GaIn unnie and Lee hyori Unnie!" I smiled and everyone else said at the same time "CALL ME OPPA TOO!" I was taken aback but I nodded and said.

"Jooooon oppa, Jinwoon oppa, Nichkhun oppa, and just joongki" I said while sticking my tounge out. and ran away from JoongKi's famous 2o minute rampage towards my seat because the plane was starting to land.