2- the history

The Result of Being a Martyr for Love

Even before I received her e-diary in my email, I know that there was something "off" whenever we meet. I observed that she have faint bruises in either her neck, jaw or arms. Her alibis about her bruises are not that airtight. I have thought several reasons why and I took in for consideration her alibis but I have a feeling that Oh Sehun is hurting her not just physically but also emotionally and mentally.

 

So I know all of you are thinking how can someone like Oh Sehun hurt my best friend physically, mentally and emotionally. So I am going to give you a run-down.

 

Oh Sehun was a popular kid back in college. We are from the same batch but different department. Smart guy (he was a consistent dean's lister), with looks (actually he also have the body) and has a talent with dancing (he was the current president of our univ's hip hop dance troupe) are his main attributes. He was a perfect example of a badass student that professors should be aware of. He comes to class sometimes, in the middle of the lecture with food in both hands and majority of the time he is late. I've had two classes with him before, and I am telling you, it was a horrible semester for me. Oh Sehun was also known for his stand off-ish aura and attitude that makes him extra cool. Get the picture? He is perfect according from roughly 86% of the population of our univ. He is the guy every girl dreams about every single night. All of them (the girls who dreams about Oh Sehun), wants to be with him. And one of them was my best friend.

 

Well they met 2 years ago during an event organized by our department. If my memory is correct, it was during a benefit-concert we held for the retired employees of our department who doesn't receive the right amount of pension from either the school, government or both. We were seated in front and we were enjoying the night when suddenly, Oh Sehun and his friends, Kim Jongin also known as Kai and Lu Han seated beside us. Of course my best friend was frantic because his crush for four years was beside her. Even before the event ended, they exchanged numbers (for the love of God). And I think that’s it. That's the start of their so-called "love story".