What Is Love When You Can't Love

What Is Love When You Can't Love

They kissed . They kissed passionately . They could feel each other's tongue in their mouth , warm and wet . Without them realizing , Suho and Sehun was actually hiding behind a huge tree that fit to cover them both . They saw Kris and Luhan kissing . " Am I dreaming .. ? " said Suho in disappointment . " I can't believe what I'm seeing though . What kind of bull scene is this ?! Are they gay ?! Even if they are they shouldn't kiss here ! They are celebrities ! What if someone takes pictures of them ?! All of us will be in trouble . We wouldn't know ! " Sehun replied angrily . He started walking towards Kris and Luhan who are still kissing but Suho managed to stop him by pulling him back behind the tree . " Wtf are you doing ?! Are you trying to help them ?! Are you even a leader ? I thought you're a wise leader , but actually an exact useless ! Just like Kris ! " Sehun scolded Suho . " YES ! I'm not a wise leader but at least I'm wiser than you ! Just look at you now . You think you are smart enough to stop them ? You'll just get yourself into trouble . Stop being an ! They are many ways to stop them . We can't let them know that we are here . There's a big and important event tomorrow . Its better not to ruin our mood for our performance ! Think of a better way instead of approaching them ! " Suho explained .
He saw a few rocks on the ground and he thought of an idea . " Listen here Sehun . We just have to make some noise to stop them . By using these rocks . Aim on the bench that they're sitting then throw these rocks to it . It'll be loud enough for them . " Sehun agreed and both of them threw rocks to the bench where Kris and Luhan were sitting on . The hid themselves again after that .

Kris and Luhan stopped kissing and moved backwards after getting some loud noise . They were shocked by what they are doing . This made both of them feel ashamed of themselves . They did not speak at all . Even a single word out from their mouth . " What are we doing ? " Luhan asked himself in silence . He walked away without Kris . He headed back to the hotel leaving Kris alone . Kris follow Luhan's back after a few minutes waiting for his shadow to dissapear . " I hope they won't do this anymore .. Let's go back to the hotel . We need more rest .. " sighed Suho . "Hopefully " Sehun smirked . 

Their manager woke all of them up the next morning for brunch . The members still couldn't wake up because they slept quite late last night . Tao jumped out of his bed half awake with his eyes still closing " OHHMAIGOD ! WHAT TIME IS IT NOW . HOW COULD I FALL ASLEEP . I NEED TO FIND THE OTHER MEMBERS OUT THERE ! " he yelled . " Out where ? " " OUT OF THE HOTEL OBVIOUSLY ! " " Stop dreaming Tao . Wake up " the manager slap on Tao's right cheek and he open up his eyes immediately . " Why is the sky so bright ? " he asked himself . " Wait . Did I actually fall asleep with this goddamn manager in a same room since last night . Didn't we plan to sneak out last night ? Ohh !?! " " What are you doing there useless Tao ! Go wake the others up ! "

Tao stood infront of the members who are still sleeping . He is still blur . " Did they sneak out of the hotel without me ? or ... they did not ? " His temper increases as he keep thinking . " I'll have my revenge now no matter what happened last night . Idgaf ! " He prepared 11 glasses of water from the washrooms . He splashed the water into the members' face from the glasses . All of them woke up with their face and clothing wet . They fought for the washroom . Tao was happy to see them doing that . Suho , Sehun , Kris and Luhan sat on their beds silently thinking back of last night . Tao was curious . " Why don't you guys fight for the washroom too ? " Tao asked them . None of them answered . The manager came in and saw the members fighting for the washroom . He knew it was Tao's job so he punished Tao in his room .

After 2 hours , the members are all ready . They went for rehearsal after that . All of them were excited . They practiced hard on the stage together as one . Kris and Luhan acted normal as usual . After a few hours the 12 of them have to change into their outfits for red carpet . Luhan saw Kris's tie is loosen so he tighten it for him and went away . " Th-thanks " Kris shouted . All of them got into their respective cars and headed to the red carpet and into the performance hall after that . They sat quietly because it was their first time sitting with so many artists or other senior singers . They were amused by the performances performed and cheered loudly like the other fans does . Exo performed their debut song , MAMA  , DBSK's Mirotic and SHINee's Lucifer when its their turn . Exo fans who named themselves as EXOTIC cheered and they were all holding banners with the members names on it .The 12 members were happy to see them all . They had a great night with great experience on that night .