What Is Love When You Can't Love

What Is Love When You Can't Love

After training for a few months . They finally debut with the other ten good looking and talented boys on 8th of April 2012 . Kris became Exo-M's leader and rapper meanwhile Luhan became one of the visual , vocalist and lead dancer . Exo became a really popular boy band once they got debuted . As usual , fans started shiping the members with each other . The popular ones were HunHan , BaekYeol , TaoRis .

Luhan and Kris got seperated because there are no enough rooms in the dorm 



Luhan
Our dreams came true , at last . Being a trainee is not easy so do a singer ? I was happy to see Kris smilling the whole day today . It's been awhile not seeing him this happy . I miss the old him and the fun . I remember doing everything together like no one's business when we are closer last time . It was fun . I think ... its gonna be more harder for us from now on . It's like the whole world is watching us . We won't be talking to each other that much anymore because there are six to twelve boys altogether staying in the same dorm . At the same time , he got closer with the other members which is a good thing since he don't really like talking to the others and now he does . To be honest , I got jealous whenever there is Tao blocking my view when I'm looking at Kris . What ? TaoRis ? Sounded like some freaking aircraft . Please ... TaoRis is not cool . Not at all . I hope I can throw a bag of sand into Tao's face if I really own the 'telekinesis' super power when he's there . Or wreck him with some huge ball for being a wall in blocking in between me and Kris . Ohh wait , Kris looks really happy with him tho ? Yo , Kris .. are you blind ? Definitely yes . YOU ARE BLIND .


* Luhan scrolled his instagram newsfeed and saw TaoRis' posted by Kris *

What the heck is wrong with you dude ?! So , you like Tao more than me ?! Fine ... Let me save your pictures and turn you both into pretty boys since you guys looking like some bimbos on the stage .

* Luhan edited some mustache and moles on their faces using a photo edit app *

Awww ~ They look so preee , Wait ... I don't usually get angry fast and What am I doing ? Why am I acting so strange today ? I shouldn't be acting like this ... I should be happy for Kris instead of being jealous here . But .. Is Tao better than me ?


---


Kris
Victoria-ahh . I did it . It would be better if you're here sharing the joy with me . I saw Luhan laughing and derping with the other crazy kids today . I remember when the three of us did the same when we were picking you up at the airport . That moment when we meet each other .. again . I've never expected that - that was the last time seeing you in my life . I'm sorry ... 

* when he was thinking of his sister .. Luhan left a comment on his latest instagram picture ( TaoRis ) . So , Kris slided the screen to read the comment *
luexolu - " Looking cute and happy together . :) "


* Kris felt guilty so he texted Luhan *
Conversation

K : Hey . Sorry for not talking to you ... I miss you . LOL . :b

L : Yo ! It's okay and please ... I miss you more man !

K : I miss you most ! Aren't you tired ? It's 2.51 a.m. now ! Manager's asleep . I hope to share a same room with you ! Are the members asleep yet ?


L : Okay . We both know that we miss each other ! I was about to sleep and you texted me . They are snoring already ! Is the manager snoring ?

K : HE IS ! Hey , can I meet you right now ? 

L : You serious ? We're dead if the manager finds out ! Skype maybe ? :D

K : Yeah ! Let's Skype then !


---

They challenged each other not to fall asleep so they had to Skype until one of them fall asleep . Both of them slept really late . They had a pair of dark circles in the next morning . The manager and the other members were shocked to see their face when they get out of the room .

" Luhan-ssi , Kris-ssi ~ Are you both okay ? o_o "