Part 7

What Does The Future Hold (DON'T DOUBT MY LOVE'S SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I think Kim did tell me that we will meet some day around this week.” Aom Amm sighed. It comes to another end of the week but Kim didn’t show up at all. Aom Amm has been waiting for that tom since last week but still, she didn’t get any news from her. No way she would ask to the little Sushar about Kim. That girl must think that she is so interested or care about her Papa.

 

“What are you thinking of honey?” A gentle lovely voice greeted her from the back.

 

“Mom, you scared me.” Aom Amm saw a woman who is about her fifty is standing right beside her. It’s her mother. She spends her night at her parents house today.

 

“I’m sorry.” Her mother placed the glass of warm milk on her desk. A lovely mother who still brings a warm milk for her daughter before bed.  Aom Amm pulled another stool for her Mom and that lady gladly took her seat next to her daughter.

 

“Thank you for the milk, Mom.” Aom Amm said. The woman in front of her never stop loving her as much as she could. She is just so lucky to have this woman as her parents.

 

“Still haven’t heard anything from your lover?” Mom asked to her directly as she is about to sip her milk.

 

“Mom! I have no lover.” The question that came out from her mother’s mouth retorted her appetite for the milk.

 

“It is no wrong to love someone, honey.” Mom caressed Aom Amm’s cheeks. The gentle loving hand has never failed to warm her heart.

 

“I just don’t want to hurt anybody.” Aom Amm sighed and looked away. There’s no way to hide anything from this woman. She knows and figures out every single thing just by looking to her daughter’s eyes. She could tell everything by reading the body language and what not.

 

“BIPP!” The vibration on the desk was strong enough to alert them that Aom Amm’s phone was ringing in silent. Both of them stared to the source of disturbance and of course, Mom would see the name on the screen.

 

“Go on. I won’t peep in the text.” Mom smiled teasingly.

 

“It’s not what you think.” Aom Amm blushed and grabbed her phone. She eagerly slided the padlock and read the content of the message. It was sent by Kim. KIM!

 

“Someone is smiling like lunatic here.” Mom’s voice snapped her to reality. How careless she was to let her Mom see how happy she could be to receive a text from Kimhan Jittaleela.

 

“Mom.” Aom Amm pouted.

 

“Anything to share with me?” Mom tried to peep into the text but Aom Amm pulled away the phone.

 

“We will meet tomorrow at 8.00 p.m.” Aom Amm flushed. Her cheeks were as red as rosses. That was because Mom keep teasing her.

 

“Well, I think I shall left you for your private conversation.” Mom said and stands up from her sitting place.

 

“Good night dear.” Mom planted a soft kiss on her forehead before she willingly makes her way leaving the room.

 

“Night Mom. I love you.” Aom Amm said as her eyes followed her mother’s figure.

 

“I love you too, honey.” Mom smiled. Mom was about to close the door behind her when suddenly the door creaked open again.

 

“Yes Mom?” Aom Amm looked to her Mom bewilderedly.

 

“Nothing. It’s just your lover’s name made me remember someone.” Mom shook her head. “Never mind. Sleep tight honey.” Mom chuckled and literally closed the door again.

 

 

            *******

Aom Amm’s Place

 

            “Pa, where’s Mummy.” Little Sushar complained. It is almost thirty minutes they have been waiting for Aom Amm in front of her house, but the lady hasn’t show up yet.

 

            “Just wait for another two minutes, princess. She’s on the way from her parents house.” Kim patiently answered her little daughter. It is 30th time that girl asked her about Aom Amm.

 

            “Why don’t we just fetch Mummy at her parent’s place.” Little Sushar stood on the car’s seat. She is still short that her height didn’t touch the car’s roof at all.

 

            “Princess, how many time do I have to tell you? The seat will get dirty if you stepped it with your shoes.” Kim gestured her daughter to get back to her seat.

 

            “I’m tired of sitting.” Sometimes little Sushar could be really stubborn. Kim could say that she inhereted it from Pie. Pie is hard headed too. If Pie was still around with them, she will surely argue about that matter.

 

            “Take off your shoes.” Kim warned.

 

            “You love your car more than me right Pa?” The little girl pursed her lower lips and obediently took off her shoes.

 

            “I love you, Princess. I really do.” Kim realized that Sushar started to pull her long face. Today should be a wonderful day for them. She planned to take Aom Amm and her little daughter to have some fun at the amusement park.

 

            “Well, let think about this.” Kim tried to redirected the little girl’s attention. “Where do you take your shoes to?” Kim asked to her daughter.

 

            “Everywhere.” Little Sushar shrugged.

 

            “Like?”

 

            “To the yard, to the Grandpa’s house, to jog, to toilet, to the mall..” Little Sushar mentioned all the places she has gone to.

 

            “So, do you think it is proper for you to stepped on the car’s seat with the shoes?” Kim asked again.

 

            “No.” Finally the little one shook her head.

 

            “Why?” Kim wanted to hear her daughter reaction.

 

            “They are not really clean?” Little Sushar grinned.

 

            “Good!” Kim touched her daughter’s cute nose. “You get the point?” She added.

 

            “Yeah, I’m sorry Pa.” The little one hung her head low.

 

            “It’s okay, sweetheart. Look, your Mummy is coming.” Kim said. She noticed that Aom Amm’s car is getting nearer. That lady must really has coming back from her parents’ place. When she offered to fetch Aom Amm there, the girl rejected her offer by saying that she doesn’t want to trouble her.

 

            “Mummy!” The little Sushar quickly stepped out from the car and waited for Aom Amm. This little one really has over attached to Aom Amm. The bond between the two is getting stronger each day, Kim could tell that.

 

            “I’m sorry. I’m really late.” Aom Amm came out from the car. She is already well dressed, suitable to the activity that they have planned for today.

 

            “Mummy, you got to be punished.” The little girl jested.

 

            “Really? Don’t you have any mercy for me dear?” Aom Amm pouted her pity face to Sushar.

 

            “You have to kiss Papa!” The words of punishment that came out from the little girl made the two adults speechless.

 

            “I didn’t teach her anything.” Kim waved her hands in protective gesture. Aom Amm might accused her for that.

 

            “Do I have to do it?” Aom Amm pointed to herself, gazed to Kim and then to the little dictator.

 

            “I’m kidding, Mummy. Kiss me instead.” The little one chuckled and apparently she run to Aom Amm.

 

            “You’re so naughty.” Aom Amm pinched her nose. Lucky her that she doesn’t need to kiss Kim. That is insane.

 

 

Amusement Park

 

            “Well, this is what you meant by WE SHALL MEET last week?” Aom Amm couldn’t believe that Kim seriously took her to amusement park. She thought it was a joke from that tom but Kim just made it really happening.

 

            “Don’t you like it?” Instead of straightly answering Aom Amm, Kim  threw the girl her question.

 

            “I’m okay with it. It’s just I thought you gonna do something else.” Aom Amm said as they kept walking through the crowd. Little Sushar is sit safely on Kim’s shoulder. There are so many people there. What’s more it is weekend.

 

            “What something else?” Kim has to raise her volume as the noise is getting louder.

 

            “Something else..” Aom Amm shrugged. She doesn’t have any idea about that SOMETHING ELSE too.

 

            *******

 

From one station to another. They have tried almost every game at the amusement park and at last, they took a rest after little Sushar kept nagging Kim to buy her some food.

 

            “Two hotdogs and cokes for beautiful ladies.” Kim suddenly show up like a waitress. She’s wearing a mascot costume.

 

            “Papa! Where did you get that costume!” Little Sushar giggled to see Kim’s appearance. Aom Amm can’t hide her startle expression. Kim came to them differently from the last time she left a few minutes ago.

 

            “I just borrow it.” Kim hardly handed them the food. The costume nearly seemed like a mascot of a man with the chef look.

 

            “You silly!” Aom Amm can’t help herself of not laughing on Kim’s silliness. Who would ever think to wear those funny mascot atti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter