I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I'M SORRY[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]the sacrifices we make can be the greatest...[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]She always wished she could have that happy ending at least once in her life. But for the sake of her best friend, she didn't go for it. Her eyes wandered to the wedding invitation that she had just received in the mail as a sigh escaped. An ultimate sacrifice had to be made for everyone to be happy. Especially the one she loved. She couldn't choose between the two of them. She just couldn't. But it also meant that she would meet the end.

FLASHBACK

It was Christmas and she had invited her best friend as well as her crush to a party that she was throwing to celebrate the holidays since none of them were able to spend it with their relatives. But if they really thought about it, they were really like family. After all, they did live in the same co-ed dormitory together and shared the same bathroom along with fifty other students. But these three particular people had no where to go for the holidays. Mainly because they were all from places where they couldn't go to their families.

Choi Sooyoung was a student that basically went independent ever since she was only fifteen years old never really bothered with some of her family members other than her sister, but Christmas was one of those times she didn't want to do it. Jung Sooyeon, who also went by her English name, Jessica, so as not to confuse anyone with Sooyoung, was a girl that transferred from California so going back to the States as out of the question due to cost. And then there was the male out of the entire group... Lee Donghae... he was from Mokpo and didn't exactly have the money to make the journey home plus he still had a job at the local Starbucks so he wasn't able to get time off to be able to take the journey back.

"Donghae oppa, do you have work today?" Jessica asked as she clung onto his arm, smiling.

He turned and smiled at her, shaking her head. "I managed to request the day off for today, Christmas Day, which is a good thing I guess." He wasn't entirely sure if it was a good thing because when there weren't any other guys in the common room or staying over the holidays in general, he felt a little weird being stuck with girls.

Sooyoung laughed softly as she took out all of the presents that she had prepared for her two friends. She laid them out under the small tree that has been in the corner since the end of October and they all hid their presents from one another despite their rooms being right next to each other. "Donghae oppa, Jessica, I have your presents right here under the tree."

The other two looked at her and nodded before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter