My Character [ Park Haneul ]

☾irque des M✪nstres [ apply open ! ]

 

Face claim : Lee Dasom
Name: Park Haneul
Age: 26
Skill: Astral doll possession

  • She can project herelf into an inanimate object and make it come to life as her ‘host’. This is limited to only inanimate objects; she cannot possess anything that is considered to be alive and has a conscious will of its own.
     

  • The closer the host is to a person’s anatomy, the easier it is for her to settle in and manipulate it. As such, she usually sticks to dolls ( scale does not matter ) and occasionally will venture into taking over figures that are non-human.
     

  • During the time she is using this power, her corporeal body falls into a comatose state. To outsiders, it will simply appear as though Haneul has fallen asleep, and while the body itself continue to function like normal, it will not respond to stimulus.
     
  • The price for her ability is she discards a bit of herself in the host every time she uses it. Usually this happens gradually over time, but the closer she pushes to her limit ( around an hour ) the more she loses in one-go. And while she hasn’t tested it before, it’s assumed if she stays in possession past that limit, her chances of returning to her body successfully decrease drastically.

Member Status: Since May 31, 2008

Performance Details: Haneul started off as a mainshow performer, but once her ability to speak faded, she restricted herself to being a sideshow performance. That was about a year ago. Recently - starting the morning after a show four months ago specifically - she felt her hands becoming numb, and the rest of her skin was beginning to lose sensitivity as well. So now, Haneul no longer performs - or at least, she’s not supposed to be.

Personality: ( coming soon)

Background : ( coming soon)