so he's korean

laps are not seats

It happened on a day when Taehyung decided to dye his hair soft blonde.Taehyung got up the bus back home, and it started raining heavily. A boy with red hair was fumbling up the steps, trying to find a seat on the bus. 

'Red-hair' stared right across, glancing at Taehyung's boyish features, not wanting to look away. Feeling uncomfortable, Taehyung looked outside the window and watched the raindrops fall. Hoseok got up the bus, wanting to find a seat since it was a long way home

Looking ahead, he sees a foreign boy staring right at him. Instead of turning away, Hoseok stalks over to the seat right beside the foreign boy. The bus driver chose the perfect time to jerk. "Oh my god!! Sorry sorry!!! My english uh- very hard!!!!" Hoseok stumbles upon his words. Taehyung gives a deep frown at Hoseok's choice of language. "Is... im is okay! You uh not K-korea?" Taehyung stutters. "So you're Korean? I thought you were a foreigner! Sorry about that, i didn't mean to sit on your lap!" "That's the first time someone has mistaken me for a foreigner. It must be my hair. I dyed it today!" Taehyung giggles. Hoseok laughs at his antics.

"Anyway, what's your name? Im Hoseok. Nice to meet you!" Hoseok gives a gentle smile, stretching his hand for a handshake. "Im Taehyung! Taehyung Kim! Im 19 this year. Are you my hyung?" "Yeah! Im 20 this year. Cool! Which major do you do?" "I sing!" Hoseok's eyes widen. "Really? I dance." "You should show me your skills one day! Ive always wanted to dance." Taehyung blubbers. "Sure! My stop's here. Do you want to go on ka-talk?" "Alright! Ill give you my number." (KimVHyung) : yo hyung

(Hobihobi) : heyyy

(KimVHyung) : so like im going to compose a song..... talk to you later?

(Hobihobi) : yeah sure! Talk to you later!

Taehyung giggles softly while walking to his room, writing lyrics to a song of a certain red haired boy who entered his life out of the blue.

In the meantime, Hoseok grabs a bottle of Gatorade and starts dancing and rapping in the practice room. "Hello? Hoseok hyung?" "Yeah? Sorry, i was at practice." "Oh, its okay! I just wanted to ask you for advice on my new hair color." "Taehyung... do you really want to dye your hair so many times? Its going to be so dry and unhealthy!" "Okay hyung, stop nagging! I cant decide between pink or orange." Hoseok shakes his head and mumbles, "you look the best in soft blonde." "Im sorry, what?" "Oh! Uh.. nothing! Go for orange. It suits you." "Okay! Thanks hyung!" Taehyung ends the call with a giggle.

4 hours later

Hoseok receives an image on KakaoTalk. "Hyung! Im orange! Say hi to orangetae" Attached is a photo of Taehyung holding up a V sign, smiling brightly. "Awww my cute dongsaeng! You look good! Im going to get some rest. Talk to you later!" "Yes hyung! Sleep well!"

Hoseok goes to bed, dreaming of a little alien with orange hair.