What the hell?

xXSKOOL LUV AFFAIRXx
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Re-cap: "Yah Jeon Jungkook, you have changed, you really have!" I scream as loud as I can in order for him to hear me and he just about does.

The girls turn and face me with shocked expressions.

"You actually know him?" Jenny asks.

"What do you mean actually? obviously I do that's why I talked to him that way," I answer.

"To be honest I thought you were putting up an act," Dahye admits as the others simply nod.

"Why would I?" I question.

"Well he IS one of the kingkas, durh!" Amy answers.

"Nope it's not acting, we used to be best friends back in Busan," I boast.

Amy and Ashlyn cheers.

"Till he moved here due to his dad's job," I say with a sad face.

"But how do you know for sure that your friend is Jungkook oppa?" Chaerin inquires.

"Well, at first I thought the name was just a coincidence then I asked about his background," I answer.

"And..." Chaerin insists.

"It matched a 100%," I say proudly.

"Eventhough he was rude to you, it must be nice to see your best friend after ages," Dahye points out.

I nod with an eye smile then begin to tell them something that happened to me and jungkook before.

"Waah, that's cool!" Jenny says.

"Tell us more!" demands everyone except Chaerin who is silently listening to me.

So I begin again.

 

In lessons, at lunch and even on the way home all we talk about is the old Jungkook.

-------------------A week later---------------------

~DING DONG~

"It's finally break time, I'm soooo hungry!" Chaerin whines whilst pushing me and Amy to the canteen. 

Me and Amy sit down at a table waiting for the rest of the group whereas Chaerin goes to get her food. After a while, she comes back.

"Woah Jo Chaerin, looks like you've been starved for days," Amy chuckles.

"I'm on a diet so yes I have been starved for days actually!" Chaerin shouts with a whole load of crisps in .

Amy and Chaerin start arguing as our fans take pictures of them and upload it on various social networks.

"The love birds have started their usual quarrels again," I laugh, rolling my eyes.

I laugh even harder then stop when I notice Jungkook heading out of the canteen.

"Chamkanman," I excuse myself and secretly run behind Jungkook.

I follow him up to the rooftop. He turns around and sees me.

"What do you want?" He asks with an e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter