Chapter 2 →→→

The Bonds Of Love

"So if you jump, kid, don't be scared to fall. We'll be kings and queens in this dream, all for one, one for all. You can light up the dark,There's a fire in your heart, Burner brighter than ever before."

====================================================================================================================

 

Opening the book to the next page, it gave a list of terms and conditions. Reading through them quickly I, quickly signed my name, and gave a drop of my blood to seal the deal.  Opening to the next page you saw a picture of six men.  Each had one eye golden and the other red, confused I kept flipping through the book.  All did it was give names.  Closing the book I looked at the time, 8:30 pm.  Sighing, I crawled into bed, and sighed into the cool covers.  

 

*BEEP.....BEEP...BEEP..BEEP BEEP*  Groaning I crawled out of bed, while stretching, all of a sudden I was awoken when my face hit the floor.  Feeling around me I felt something warm, and soft, letting out the worst scream I mustered I then heard two,three, and possibly even more screams, I knew I wasn't alone.  Scrambling to get up and turn on the lights.  Feeling my savoir I clicked on the lights only to be blinded by 6 men.  Screaming and shielding my eyes, I could feel my cheeks heat up.  Patting myself, to make sure I wasn't either. Mentally face palming myself I ran into my fathers room, for when they come to visit.  Grabbing six different pairs of clothes.  Throwing the clothes into my room I slammed the door and yelled,"Uh, come down stairs when your all....dressed." Hearing six pairs of feet stomping down the stairs I looked up.  

 

Gathering around the kitchen, "Hello, I'm Rose,".  "Oh so your the one who brought us back to the mortal to what 'Change Us', well good luck". Claimed one of the taller ones.  "Hello Rose I'm Suho", "D.O", "Kai","Chanyeol","Baekhyun", " The one glaring is Sehun", called Suho.  

 

 

======================================================================================================

The quote is from Paradise Fears-Battle Scars.  It's an awesome song :D!

I Hope everyone enjoys this chappie :D. 

Please feel free to comment, upvote, or even subscribe :D

Have a great day, :D