Chapter One →→→

The Bonds Of Love

"You used to only smile but you changed,Draw back the curtains of painful goodbye"

 

It started at the age I could take care of myself.  My parents decided that they could finally open up the travel business they always wanted to have.  Not that I'm against it, but leaving a girl at the of 12 on her own is a blow to the ego.  I will never forget the painful goodbyes, and tears running down, their faces, like they had no choice  but to leave a little girl on her own.  The thought of never hearing my father's boisterous laugh as he followed  me around the house.  My mothers light voice as she tells us no running in the house.  The way the would pick me up and kiss me with all of there force.  The stories of magic beings, gods of great power, and other plants that could hold other life forms, oh how I miss them.  I used to always smile, but now I must focus on my studies, so I can become the young lady my parents want me to be.  When I'm not studying I'm reading those stories about mythical beings, and other planets.  Hello, I'm Rose Lee, and here is my story.  

 

It was normal day at school.  The sounds of peoples shoe scuffling across the floor.  The happy shouts of kids, as they are with their friends, and the smell of a musty locker.  On my walk home, I felt like something drastic was going to happen. It's nothing, shaking my shoulders, I continued on.  Walking up the steps to my small house, I found a small black book.  It had sliver writing on it, a language that I didn't know, with a tree and six symbols on it.  Opening the book it read.   

 

It seems you have been chosen to be the "lucky" girl.   For reasons unknown, we believe you can change these men, they are blood thirsty, and mighty handsome. Therefore, we have created rules, for if you shall break one you will become lost, and these men will not only kill you, but they will suffer forever.   Turning the page the rules are listed.  1. You must not share the secrets about these men in your world.  2.  If you happen to fall for one, you must be willing to love all of them.  3. You must Never, let any of them drink your blood, if you do, a new book will appear with new rules.  4.  You must help these men become who they were born to be.  Each one has a different story, and a painful past.  You must help them heal, and become true leaders.  Good luck.  

 

 

======================================================================================

So here is chapter one :D... I really love it :D.  So please feel free to comment, up vote, and even subscribe :D.  The quote at the top, is a part of verse taking from Zhoumi- Rewind :D.  Have a wonderful day!