Chapter 7

A Vampire Who Fall In Love With a Wolve ( hunhan fanfic)

In the vampire clan prince luhan want sehun also being a vampire and he don't know how to do the rituals that's why King Youngmin his father tried to help his beloved son, Luhan. "Luhan I have something to discuss with you about how sehun being a vampire" his father said to luhan, he can't believe his father are against with wolf and vampire mating but he trying to help him "what it is father" luhan replied, his father tell everything about what happen to meeting other pack.

FLASHBACK: ( GUYS THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO MEETING)

King Youngmin  talk to other clan to disscuss about his son and his wolf mate, " I called this meeting because of my son want a wolf to our clan I want to know how many agree and disagree about this issue." Some of them shock and some are ok with them but they have to decide before to sunrise but of the powerful vampire suggess that what if that wolf will betrayed their clan because he is a wolf and not ordinary wolf but a prince their own heir of their clan thats why they are in danger and they wnat to kill that prince all of them are in heat disscussion but one the vakpire suggesst that maybe that wolf can be a vampire also if ghey do that ritual because the boy will be a vampire. King Youngmin agree to that vampire but some are not, "what? You want a wolf to our clan and beside if that ritual will not be affective to them specially to the wolf boy what will gonna do?" The other vampire said but before he is finish he said someone replied already. "Don't worry the ritual will work and if did work that wolf boy will erased his memory being a wolf because he will became a vampire already" kyuhyun said the magician in the vampire clan said. "So, that's mean the boy will erase the memory of his wolf past he cannot remeber anything about being a wolf."king youngmin are shock but he agree the ritual all of them are agree also. "Yes, but we have to do it as soon as possible before the red moon it meaning 2 days they have to bond under the red moon so the ritual will be affective." Kyuhyun replied.

End of flashback

After luhan heard what his father say he is laughing hard because now he will own sehun and no ne can separate sehun to him "Father i want to do the ritual after 2 days in red moon rising i will bond with him." Luhan told to his father after that luhan are going back to their room when luhan return he saw sehun looking at the moon and crying because he miss his family his clan. Luhan are hurt whenever sehun is crying because he don't to see sehun crying infront of him. When sehun realized luhan presence he wipe his tears and look at luhan with a àngry face " what do you want?" Sehun said with a angry voice that shock luhan but suddenly change to an angelic smile "I want to tell you something after two day you will be mine forever." Luhan whisper to sehun, "what do you mean?" Sehun shouted to luhan while he escaping to luhan embrace. "It's mean we will do a ritual so you will became one of as."luhan said while trying to kiss sehun in the neck. "What? I rather want to be dead that to be a vampire like you!!! I hate you!" Sehun shouted. Luhan lose control and he hold sehun to his wrist and tie him to the bed "Sehun you are mine whether you like it or not we are destine and I know you lkve me also." Luhan said while smirk to the neck of Sehun. "As I've told you I don't like you, get of me you ert vampire." Sehun shouted but luhan ignore him now he is kusding the neck if sehun while in other hand roaming around in the body of sehun. Sehun don't know what to do this the 3rd time luhan taked his body and he don't why he is accept luhan heat body to his.. "Maybe I fall in love with you, Luhan" sehun said himself now luhan gave him a serious look and said  "Sehun, I hope you will fall in love me," luhan said. Sehun look at luhan in his side ànd see the beautifull face of luhan now sehun realized how luhan handsome is.. Sehun did not realized little by little he àccepting luhan is his heart.