chapter 4: Wolf Clan

A Vampire Who Fall In Love With a Wolve ( hunhan fanfic)

    The leader of wolf clan and others are busy preparing there celebration because they want there party will be elagant for their younger prince sehun 16th birthday they are happy for the prince specially his parents and brothers suho and kyungsoo they sehun because even in the young age prince sehun is responsible to his parents he is sweet, kind to his clan. But in the middle of the decoration, Kai his bestfriend are running to his clan to what happen to sehun. "I have bad news sehun is kidnapped by a vampire prince luhan" kai announced to his clan all of his clan are shock specially his family. "what!, what we will do if my brother is in vampire clan" d.o said while he is crying beakhyun his bestfriend comfort him. " there's anything we can do"? chanyeol said also worried to sehun because for him sehun is his little brother also a bestfriend always taking care of him. All of the wolf are worried and they are angry to the vampire who kidnapped sehun until the father of sehun speak "Stop! we will find the solution we have to find out how we will take back are younger prince to our clan. I promise that as his father" sehun father said to the others. "kai what happen why sehun being kidnapped" suho said to kai. Kai can't speak becaused suho is responsible sehun and the powerful wolf than any others he really love his younger brother but more than a brother kai notice that when they are young sehun give kai a food and hug him then suho his face is like a tomato because if anry to kai. kai snapped out when chanyeol and baekhyun tapped his shoulder " i don't know it very fast only know the vampire trying to catch us and want to kidnapped sehun but sehun agree to be vampire hostage so the vampire can't kill me" kai told to others. "am gonna find sehun" suho said but his father stop him "wait, i know your worried about your brother but we have to plan what will gonna do" he said to him but suho don't want to listen to his father he want only to save his little brother "no, i want to save him alone i want to save sehun alone what if the prince want to mate sehun or kill him i don't want that to happen" suho shouted to his father but his mother slapped him so he can calmed. "You know how much i worried also as his mother i want to do something also but what i can do nothing like you suho. I can do only now is trust to your father i know how much you love your brother but not only who love your brother all the wolf clan love your specially me because im his mother who taking care of him until he is born" there mother said whole she is crying. all of them are crying because their younger prince are kidnapped without their young prince there clan are complete "we will figure it out the plan we can't give up easily" chanyeol said. "chanyeol hyung is right we will find way how we will sehun take back to our clan"kai finally said then kyungsoo hug his boyfriend kai because of what he said. The wolf clan have finally back to there senses because od encouraging word from kai and cahanyeol and they will know that sehun we will back to their clan.