chapter 6

A Vampire Who Fall In Love With a Wolve ( hunhan fanfic)

   For the second time luhan and sehun did it and luhan is happy with that because sehun did not struggle anymore some part of luhan are saying maybe sehun love him. Luhan saw of face sehun while sleeping beside him for him sehun is the purest in wolf clan and he will protect sehun even his life is in danger he really love sehun even sehun is a wolf clan that's why he wish that sehun will love him back. Luhan put his clothes on and he will leave sehun for a while to talk his parents about sehun he never take sehun back to his clan, luhan is infront of his parents room and go in he did know even his friends and brother is also there. Before luhan speak his father talk first "Luhan my son what I heard there is a wolf here and you want to takecare of him, are you insane son he is one of our enemy you have to kill him" the king said to luhan. "NO! I will not kill him i will takecare of him and his mine he is my mate that's why i am not going to kill him" luhan told to his father but kris also angry to luhan because of what he heard "are you insane luhan?Luhan he is a wolf and  and we are vampire and we are different vampire and wolf create to fight not to love each other" kris said to his brother, luhan will talk back to kris but they are shock when sehun are heard it other side and now when chen open the door sehun dropped to floor but lay help him. "are you ok" lay said to him and he nodded as reply but he go straight to kris and stand to him "what do you want from me wolf, i dont know why my brother like a filthy wolf like you" kris said to sehun but luhan stop him "Stop!, i dont like him but i love him so stop torturing sehun, kris" luhan said to kris "love? you really love him luhan look he is not good on you he such a low life wolf" kris said while laughing but sehun also laugh at him "what so funny huh, wolf"  kris said to sehun now he talking to to kris " you know what love is mr. kris the vampire" sehun said to kris but kris did not reply and they are all shock specially luhan "wolf or vampire can be in love as long you love each other you will never confront his status because you love him as him" sehun said but kris still laughing because of what he said "so are trying to say that can be in love with my brother even he is a vampire" kris said to sehun and he reply imediatly "Yes! why not i can be in love with a vampire like luhan beside he handsome and i think is responsible beside if you love someone you accep him as he is yes i think im in love with luhan" sehun said infront of everyone thats why thet are shock specially luhan because what sehun said and he can't believe what he heard sehun shock also to himself also kris. "wow, i did not know that wolf inlove with luhan" chen said but kris dis not convince thats why he think something " if you really love my brother who is a vampire kiss him infront of us, i think you can"t do that!" kris said to sehun "STOP IT, KRIS!' luhan shout to kris but sehun go infront of luhan and kiss him passionately "sehun what will you hhppmm" sehun kiss luhan infront of everyone and for the second time they are shock and sehun go infront of kris "you think i can't do that ia can beside we have mate for two time" sehun said to kris and smirk after that sehun leave all the vampires. "well., that guy have a guts he kiss our prince infront of us" minseok said while smile "now we know why are prince in love to prince sehun" lay said to everyone and the king and queen are shock that sehun is a prince of their clan. "what! sehun is a prince" the queen are really shock "yes your highness that wolf is a prince of wolf. why your highness is there a problem?" minseok said the queen want to say anything but the king interrup "Luhan you really like that wolf name sehun" the king asked luhan "yes father i like him so much, i dont know why but i like him to keep him for myself only" luhan told to her father. "then make him one of us" luhan shock waht his father said "but how father " luhan said to his father "i will tell you but now keep him in your room" hid father told him "yes, father" luhan replied. But in the roon of luhan, sehun are not still believing what  he said waht he have done the worst thing that in his mind he kiss luhan infront of eveyone and he hated luhan so much. while he think what he"s doing he did not know luhan is beside him and embrace him passionately..