Xiuhan #1

EXO short drabbles series

im so sorry i was supposed to post another krisho drabbles because yifans bday but i forgot where i put the fic lol too many folders and too lazy to read the titles one by one bUT i really hope this xiuhan would make up to it :p

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

[Touch]

“Hyung, could you please pass me the salt ?” Baekhyun asked Luhan who is seated next to him. Luhan searched for the salt and saw Minseok just finished using it.
 

“Baozi, could you pass the salt, please?” Luhan reached for the salt and when Minseok’s fingertips touched his, he dropped the salt with a blush on his pretty face and apologized before passing it to Baekhyun.

Just the smallest touch, a quick brush of the hands, skin to skin, it would set Luhan on fire.

 

[Taste]
"Lu-ge, want some chocolate?"

Luhan let out a short "Yes," and next thing he knew was Minseok’s lips were covering his own, tasting faintly of chocolate. Luhan didn’t move until Minseok broke the kiss with a grin attached on his face. The next thing he knew, Minseok pinned him down on the couch and their lips once again clamped together.

 

[Sick]

“Min, you look pale, are you alright?” Luhan reached out his hand to put his palm on Minseok’s sweaty forehead. Minseok flinched lightly before relaxing and pushing his head more towards Luhan’s cold palm.

“I think I caught flu, but it’s nothing I couldn’t handle,” he smiles tiredly at Luhan who only frown at the response. Luhan reached down to cup Minseok’s cheeks with both of his hands and grinned,

“S’kay baby, Nurse Luhan will take care of you tonight,”

The bright (and naughty, he thinks) smile Minseok gave him tells him this is gonna be a good night.

 

[Melody]

A melody played from Minseok's cell, causing him to blush and Luhan to laugh

"You have Girl’s Day ‘Something’ as your ringtone," Luhan teased, and Minseok just huffs and shrugged, “Their song is kinda nice, shut up,”

Luhan chuckled and grinned, but that didn’t last long until his own phone rings and Sistar’s ‘Touch My Body’ is echoing the empty practice room.

Minseok can’s stop cackling until Luhan threw a shoe at him.
 

 

[Fear]

Luhan’s grip on Minseok’s arm is so tight; the latter is biting his lower lip to prevent himself crying out in pain.

“Lu, come on now, the others are waiting,” Minseok tried to coaxed his boyfriend to get into the cable car, where their friends are waiting. Luhan shakes his head and buried his face on Minseok’s shoulder even more.

“I have fear of heights and you know it! It’s impossible for me to get into that transparent cable car, Seok-ah,”

Minseok smiled lightly at this and gently, he removes Luhan’s hands that wrapped around his forearms, amused at the horrified look the brunet gave him. He pulled Luhan into the cable car and hug him tightly the moment they stepped in.

“Just focus on me, Lulu, focus on me and nothing else,”

Tao and Sehun are trying so hard not to snorts out loud.

 
 

[Smile]

No matter how many times he saw it, Minseok loves Luhan’s smile, especially when he was the cause of it.

“Thank you so much, Minseokkie! Gosh, I really owe you one. I will do anything you want!” Luhan beamed at him.

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

Minseok smiles and grabbed Luhan’s left hand and slipped a silver band into the brunet’s ring finger.

“Just say ‘I do’”

Luhan smiles so bright, Minseok couldn’t help but to steal a kiss and smiled along.

 

[Home]

“It’s not big like you’ve always dream of, but it would be enough for us, our dogs, and our future adopted kids,”

Luhan just stares at the two-storied house in front of him and smiled. He looked at Minseok and leaned forward to kiss the older guy. “Thank you so much, Seok-ah”

As long a Minseok was there, Luhan felt that even if it was a cardboard box, he could call it home.
 

 

[Kiss]

Minseok’s face flushed furiously when Luhan pulled off from their kiss.

“I’ve liked you since forever, please go out with me,” Luhan smiles shyly.

One's first kiss should always be shared with someone special, and Minseok was glad his was with Luhan.

 

[Comfort]

“I’m home...” Minseok sighs tiredly as he took off his shoes, walked inside their apartment and there’s a fond smile on his face when he saw Luhan sitting comfortably on the couch with freshly brewed coffee in his hand. He took off his coat before he plopped down into his lover’s embrace.


Minseok always felt comfort having Luhan’s arms around him, especially when it has been a long day of work.

 

 [Name]

“Do you know that cute senior? Kim Minseok, one of the best players in our school’s soccer club, they said,” a couple of freshmen are walking past their table, talking animatedly between themselves.
Yifan and Junmyeon noticed that if Minseok’s name is mentioned somewhere in a conversation, Luhan’s eyes would light up and his smile would widen.

“You’re so ing creepy it scares me,”

“Shut up, stupid giant,”

“Hey!”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++