Krisho #1

EXO short drabbles series

[Hair]
“I love it.”

“Huh?”

“Your new hair, I love it.” Yifan tucks a strain of hair behind Junmyeon’s ear.

“You think so? I think my hair has become rougher from the coloring,” Junmyeon smiles worriedly at him.

“Nope, it’s smooth and sliding through my fingers perfectly whenever I touch it,” Yifan kisses the top of Junmyeon’s head before the shorter man put his head on his boyfriend’s chest.

 

 

[Hands]
Hands clasped together as they walked on their way home.

“I never realized that your hand was this big,” Junmyeon swung their hands back and forth.

“Really? It’s been like this since forever.  Maybe your hand is too small,”

“Shut up, my hands are the perfect size,” Junmyeon frowned at his boyfriend. “Besides, it’s warm when you wrapped yours around mine,” The younger blushed lightly as Yifan kissed the back of his hand.

“Then we’re perfect for each other, I guess.” Yifan grinned slightly.

Hands clasped together as they walk, it’s only the two of them and nobody else.

 

 

[Sky]
Junmyeon thought the sky was nice. He really wanted to be able to spread his wings and fly, up in the sky where he belongs.

But on a second thought, being in Yifan’s open arms is a much better idea. Maybe one day Yifan will spread his wings and fly, up in the sky where the two of them belong.

 

 

[Rain]

“It’s going to be a long night with this thunderstorm,” Yifan looks up at the sky from the window before he closed the curtains. He sits near the heater as Junmyeon return from the kitchen with two mugs of hot chocolate.

Yifan wrapped a blanket over their shoulders after Junmyeon took a sit next to him and placed the mugs on the table. Junmyeon snuggled closer to his lover and closed his eyes.
The light pitter-patter of the rain, a mug of hot chocolate and a blanket wrapped around the two. Junmyeon really enjoyed when it rains and Yifan couldn't disagree.
 

 

[Clouds]

Sitting on the grass, Junmyeon never let his eyes off from his book. Yifan came and lies next to him, eyes wandering on the clouds above their heads.

“Jun, look ! Those clouds look like Luhan and Ace !” Yifan smiled so brightly, his gums showing, pointing up at the said cloud on the sky. Hearing no reaction, he looks at Junmyeon, who is staring at him with a fond smile attached on his face.

“You're cuter.”

 

 

[Moon]

“Yifan?”

“Hmm?”

I love you. I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Jun, more than anything in this world,”  Yifan entwined their hands together as Junmyeon put his head on Yifan’s chest.
The moon shined down on the two dark figures lying on the hilltop, being the only witness of their secret.
 

 

[Gift]

“Happy birthday, Yifan.”
A shy smile, a redden face, and a gift in his hand, Yifan could help but hold back a smile at the sight of a blushing Kim Junmyeon in front of him.

“I hope the gift comes along with a cute blond boy,” he grins naughtily.

 

 

[Completion]
Staring at the picture of Junmyeon, Yifan didn't feel like it was complete.  He stares at the pictures for some more minutes until he decided to go and buy a heart shaped photo frame to fill in his empty heart.

After all, Yifan feeling completed only when he’s in Junmyeon’s heart.

 

 

[Hell]
That is where Yifan was going to go, especially when he keeps having such thoughts about Junmyeon, his bandmate, his friend.

And when he dares to touch Junmyeon, he knows he got a very, very, special place in hell, contemplating how heavenly Junmyeon feels on his body.

 

 

[Death]
As Junmyeon stood there in a black suit, fixing his tie, Yifan stood behind him and rested his hands on Junmyeon’s waist. Their eyes meet on the mirror reflection and Yifan couldn’t help to grin.

“In health and sickness, until death do us apart,” Yifan squeezes his hands on Junmyeon’s waist.

“Hyung ! It’s just a goddamn photoshoot, stop turning this to your imaginary wedding!” Jongdae whines from the sofa behind them.