Chapter I

A Broken Wings

Chapter One

BREAKING: EXO'S KAI BROKE HIS LEG AND UNABLE TO DANCE AGAIN.

Minzy read the article over and over. How can a talented boy broke his leg? Furthermore, he can't dance again. She know if a dancer can't dance again, it's just like their life are collapse! Their wings will break into pieces. She know it very well. Even when she only twist her leg, she very worried like hell and really waiting it to recover. But can't dance again? Nonsense!

She read the comments about the articles. It's seem Kai is very injured, he fall off stage during rehearsal for SM Town concert. A big heavy sigh escape from . How will Kai react when he conscious? Minzy put her phone on the coffee table. She continue her reading.

Bang! A sound of door being slam can be hear. Minzy look up and see Bom panting heavily infront her. "Your favourite dancer, Exo's Kai can't dance again!" Minzy approach Bom and pat her back. "I know already unnie" She keep her voice calm. No matter what, she must control her emotion. "Did you already read it?" Bom ask again and walking backward to exit from Minzy's room. Minzy nod and Bom running while yelling to other two members. "Minji already know it!". Minzy close her door. She look at her new novel and slide it into drawer. Maybe another time she will read it.

---

"Doctor, how about Kai? Is he alright?" The president of SM Entertainment ask the doctor about Kai condition. They already calling Kai's parents about the incident. "He stable but I don't know when will he conscious" The doctor give the report. 

"Doctor Cha, patient room 18 conscious and he crying right now!" The nurse yell to the doctor. Lee Soo Man quickly follow the doctor. Kai is the one who's in room 18. Lee Soo Man stop infront the door and see Kai crying like a baby. He grab the blanket and toss it onto the ground. He cry and cry while the doctor ready to injection him. Doctor Cha inject him and he collapse again. The nurse taking care him with put the blanket around him again. The nurse also wipe his tears. 

Exo's members run to Lee Soo Man and ask him. Even Luhan and Kris are there, Lee Soo Man not angry at them but tell them to protect themselves from paparazi. He also telling them to enter Kai's room. DO are the first one who enter the room. He hold his tears as he see Kai's state. Tao already crying and Kris comfort him. Suho held Kai's right hand and caress it with gentle . "Hyung, Kai can dancing again after this right?" Sehun approach Xiumin and ask him a question. "He can't dancing anymore Sehun ah" Xiumin tell Sehun with heavy heart. "Jinjja?" Sehun look blank and his eyes full with tears. 'No, it can't be. He is my dancing partner'

Kai's condition always been update by SM Entertainment everyday.

---

YG Entertainment (President's room, Yang Hyun Suk)

"I think all of you should going visit Exo's Kai. I have to send you all away. Other familys can't go" Yang Hyun Suk put his serious face. 2ne1's members shock with their president command. "I know you all are wondering about it, but please go there. I very pity with that boy. He is very talented even he is in SM Entertainment. Go visit him." Again, Yang Hyun Suk tell them. "I also hope that you give other Exo's members a strength. They need it right now. Especially Bom and Dara, you should be a big sister there" 2ne1's members nod their head.

"When should we go sanjangnim?" CL ask Yang Hyun Suk. "Do you all have schedule tomorrow?" CL shoke her head. "Then, tomorrow and go there when you have a times" Minzy's heart clench with the sudden command. How she can face him. He already make her heart want to cry. She know how did it feel. When you can't dance again. "Alright, that's all. I hope all of you visit him tomorrow. Text me after that" 2ne1's members bow and immediately exit the door.

"I don't know what to say anymore" Dara sigh. She also can't believe a young boy already collapse his dream. "Me too Dara ah" Bom slung her arm to Dara's shoulder. "Get enough rest and go to bed early. We will going there around 7 am" CL announced their departure time. 

---

A/N Hello lovelies, how are you doing? I hope all of you as fit as fiddle. So, I present you this first chapter!

My quote:

FRIENDSHIP ARE HARD TO RESIST BUT EASY TO BREAK.