Chapter II

A Broken Wings

Chapter II

 

 

"Suho hyung, you should get a rest. You look like a zombie already" Baekhyun pat their leader. Suho don't get enough sleep and rest yesterday. He busy watching over Kai if Kai need anything. "I feel bad Baek, his parent still busy. So, I should watch over him" Suho said as he drink the water that Chen handed for him. "I heard, someone coming today" Chanyeol inform them. "! Paparazzi?! They earn money from tell other people life?!" Suho cursed. "Hyung, that 'someone' are idols" DO explained. "Who?" Suho ask after a short silene between onversations.

 

"We don't know it yet" DO scratch his head and his face show he is confused.

 

The sound of knocking can be hear from outside. "Minseok hyung, can you take a look?" Tao asked. Xiumin without words peek the visitor. His face show a flashed of shock. He forced smile and ask the visitor for coming inside. "Please welcome our 2ne1 sunbaenim" Xiumin informed the members. Exo stand up and bow to 2ne1. "Thanks for coming sunbaenim" Suho stated as he bow.

 

"It's okay, we just coming to visit Kai" CL smile and gestured them to stop bowing. "How's Kai? Is he okay?" Dara ask with thick concern in her question. "He still daze and sad about his leg. But now, he sleep after take his medicine" Sehun answer. Bom who can't stop her b eyes are crying and make an exuse. "Sorry, I need to go for awhile".

 

"She is a bit sensitive" Minzy fiddling with her hands. After a few seconds, Dara also make an excuse. Her eyes b with tears. "Sorry, both of our unnie are a bit senstive" CL smile bitterly. Exo's members nod and ask Minzy and CL to take a sit. CL start the conversations.

---

Kai awaked from his long sleep. Minzy hesitated to approach him. Others 2ne1 and Exo members are eating lunch at the cafe outside but Minzy have to watch over Kai if he wake up.

 

"Hi" Minzy approach him and waving slightly to him. His face written he is shock but a little frown show after that. "What are you doing here" his voice full with uneasy expression. "I just visiting you" that was the first time Minzy having a conversations with Kai. "Why suddenly 2ne1's member visiting me. Wanna make fun?" Kai glare. He sit with a pillow behind him to support his back. 

 

"Can't I?" Minzy a little bit dissapointed with Kai words.

 

"You're just sympathy with my condition" Kai staring at the wall. Taking a deep breath. He very avoid to look at his leg.

 

"I admit that I'm sympathy but it's just a little" Minzy admit that Kai is stuborn.

 

"And you're lying" Kai continue Minzy's sentence. "So, why are you here?" Kai glare again to Minzy.

 

"I just want to cheer you up. Giving a support" Minzy answer and her hand grab a fistful of Kai blanket. She is angry but endure it since Kai condition are not good. "Stop making fun Minzy SUNBAENIM" He emphasize the sunbaenim word. "I'm very tired with all this you know. I'm very tired and wanna die, did you know what I'm feel? I wan't to die. Why is this happen to me?!" His voie slowly raising while he grab his hair. Minzy only look at him, speechless. And a drop of tears dripping on Kai blanket. He is crying. Both of them crying with hand grab the blanket. 

 

___

 

Woots woots! Hello guys, I'm very sorry that I'm not updating my fic. Forgive me please? I just enter boarding school and I come back to my home only once a month. Pity me but for my own succees, why not right? I have many things to improve. It's just like a hell but I must continue my journey. My beautiful subscribers, read this chap while listening to Big Bang Loser. You will get that feeling.

 

I'm going crazy lately about Big Bang. That was epic comeback stage. Love them so much :D