Strange Clouds

Hash Pipes & Knee Socks

Pt.2 - Sorry for the late update.

Words: 913


 

 

How does it feel to be high? Will you ever come down? Is this pretense better than that self-loathing and hurting? “ you Kim Taehyung, you and your adorable smile, and stupid beautiful face. I ing hate you.” Will the high ever dissolve and will the feelings hit you harder than before? Low music rumbled in the background as Yoongi picked up the homemade tinfoil pipe again and put it to his lips.  How I wish, how I wish you were here. He inhaled, coughed a little as he choked on the smoke then repeated, this would be the part where Taehyung would take the pipe, press it to her soft lifts and inhale as she muttered some obscenities under her breath and Suga would just laugh because she didn’t mean any of that and she looked so cute as her eyes fluttered closed and she leaned back; relaxed and sated, but that wasn’t the case today. Today, he was alone. Today, he cursed the day he met her and fell in love (cold hearted, swag rappers don’t fall in love, that’s what he tells himself). We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year~.

He laid back against the soft carpet, hands thrown over his head and legs crossed as he sang along, wishing to lose all consciousness and forget what made him ache in the first place. His grey skinnies riding low on his hips felt uncomfortable, stuffy, as did the plaid maroon felt flannel. Yoongi undid the first three buttons when a knock sounded at the door, with a soft curse he stood up, put on his shades and answered the door. His heart skipped a beat and his muddled brain tried to comprehend what was going on. Why was Taehyung at his front door, and why did she have to look so perfect?

“Oh Yoongi, hi!” Her small eyes formed into tiny crests as she cheerfully smiled and waved. Yoongi coughed out a curt hello and closed the door to his apartment.

“Why are you here?” She grinned widely and poked his cheek.

“To see you of course silly, are you going out?” She asked seeing as he’d closed the door behind him; Yoongi gave a slight nod, mumbling something about heading to the convenience store for some cleaning detergent and light bulbs hoping she’d go away. The day was a little too cloudy, like his mood, and seemed like it’d rain so she’d better go home soon, is what he told her gruffly; but Taehyung being Taehyung decided to tag along and she’d call her dad to pick her up. She’d said something about her dad wanting to see him because he’d miss him at dinner, and her mom wanting him to come over for thanksgiving dinner next week; or something like that. She talked babbled about her day and the past weeks, and her relationship with Namjoon, classes, and friends and anything else she could think of along the way. As she talked, Suga’s legs felt like jelly and his stomach churned. He held on to the rail pretending to be interested in the craftsmanship or some bull like that.

“Yoongi, why’re you wearing glasses? Are you okay?” Taehyung touched his arm and flinched as he pulled away muttering an “I’m fine, none of your business”. She pressed on asking questions, making assumptions. “You’re high right now, aren’t you? You didn’t come to buy light bulbs; you just didn’t want to let me in…” Her rosy lips quivered and she bit it as her eyes went toward to the ground.

“If you didn’t want me here, you should’ve told me instead of wasting your time walking all the way here.” Yoongi was silent as he leaned back against the railing and held on to it, speculating her every action. He told her to shut the up because he had a headache and was tired but she pressed on. Her voice going an octave higher with each comment she made.

“What the hell is wrong with you Min Yoongi? I tried to say away for almost three weeks because I thought giving you space was what you needed, but instead you’re off getting high again and telling me to shut the up? Are you kidding me?” One of her hands was placed at her hip as the other landed on his upper arm. “Don’t ever ing tell me to shut the up, you punk.” Yoongi couldn’t think, couldn’t react to anything that was going on. All he could think about was how great Taehyung smelled, and how her face had gotten slimmer and the clothes she was wearing wasn’t her usual style. Her hair was now a few inches longer, extensions probably, and the bag slung over her shoulders was definitely not her style. All Yoongi could think about was how his lips felt all tingly and his heart was giddy, and now the reason his stomach churned wasn’t because of the smoke and disgusting smell but because Taehyung was worried for him. His hands reached out to cup her face, he leaned across and pressed his lips to hers. All he could think of right now was about Taehyung’s lips on his and how ing wonderful they felt. He felt like every nerve on his body was awake, this was better than his high. He was higher than ever right now and it was all because of Kim Taehyung.