meet the magical

between two worlds

“teukie hyung~” a brown boy sang looking around the room finding two boys with black cat ears and cat tails. “jaejoong hyung key hyung have one of you seen leeteuk hyung?”

“no” they say together. “why” ”are” “you” “looking” “for” “him?” they said one after each other. “its feeding time. “there you are mir. Hyung is in his room looking for you.” A prince looking man walked in sitting on the chair that was next to the couch.

“ahh ok thank you.” Mir said walking  to the room he was needed. “hyung?” he said knocking on the door. “come in.’ he heard before opening the door. There he found the man lying on the bed reading an old looking book.

“feeding~” mir said crawling on the bed to the man straddling his lap. “I know I know. You know what to do.” Leeteuk said chuckling opening the first two buttons showing his chest and shoulder.

“deh” mir said before sinking his fangs into the shoulders. Leeteuk let out a moan when the boy started to . Placing his hand on the boys head slowly drawing lazy circles. When he felt a tongue his wound,

He pulled the boys t-shirt revealing the shoulder. it first before nipping it and then biting it drawing blood from the wound he just created. Mir moaned holding onto the hair of leeteuk rougher than the other did.

“leeteuk hyung!” “mir!” “Mail!” “them!” the twins yelled from downstairs breaking off the two people. “coming!” leeteuk yelled back picking up mir up like a little boy. He walked downstairs meeting the others in the livingroom.

Nichkhun took over mir when leeteuk received the letters. “open it up!” they all said and leeteuk opened up reading out loud the note.

Dear guys,

How have you guys been?
is mir and leeteuk ‘eating’?
are the twins getting there brushing?
is khunie not being stressed?

I hope everything is ok. Any ways, back to the topic I got leeteuk a job at a school and am able to put the kids on the same school. No groaning (talking to you twins) by tomorrow you guys are going to school. Uniform and all are send and the books will arrive with them.

Good luck,

Loves from all of us

Everybody was silence, until the twins stared to groan. “we don’t want to go~!” and Nichkhun pouted agreeing with them. “no groaning they said you are going. And no buts.” And with that leeteuk send them upstairs to sleep.

 

short cchapter i know but i'm getting in to it and hope i will make the chapters longer in passing times