meeting the humans

between two worlds

“Kangin-hyung.” Joon said when he walked into the room. “good morning joon. How are you?” Kangin ask looking up from is old book. “fine. Looks like you reading the book again.” Joon said sitting on the desk.

“deh. I still don’t understand some things.” Kangin said reading again. “no wonder people thinks we are weird. It’s hard to believe another world in our own.” Joon said before continuing. “we getting a new teacher.”

“yeah I heard.” Kangin closed the book putting it under his arm standing up. “have you seen him? They say he looks like an angel~” joon laughed and Kangin chuckled. “good morning Kangin-sunbae joon-sunbae.” Three students said bowing.

“good morning guys.” Joon said ruffling the three boys hair. “how are you guys?” Kangin asked when the three joined walking with them. “fine but Kangin-sunbae I don’t understand one thing about magical creators.”

The tri-blond dino-look alike said. “what don’t you understand Jonghyun?” “the mating part.” he said grinning earning a chuckle from the youngest teacher. “joon.” “sorry”

“that will be another time Jonghyun not here.” Kangin said before he bumped into something or more somebody. “ouch.” They both said before looking at the source. “sorry I wasn’t looking.”

The angel person said making Kangin freeze. “leeteuk-hyung are you ok?” the prince look alike said. “deh.” He said being helped up by the prince look alike. “sorry again for bumping into you but I was looking for somebody.”

the angel, leeteuk, said bowing helping picking up the stuff. “it’s ok I wasn’t looking myself.” Kangin stood up taking over the stuff leeteuk had picked up. “ ’books of magical world part one’ you read them?”

leeteuk asked smiling. “deh.” Kangin answered short looking at leeeteuk’s face not able to look at something else. Suddenly a booked was shoved into his face. “want to switch?” “eh?”

“if you want to switch. I have part two and want to read part one.” Leeteuk said chuckling Kangin nodding taking the other book before looking back at him. “hum you said you were looking for somebody?” one of the other three student said.

“o yeah! I was looking for someb- o wait there they are.” Leeteuk said looking at the person who was staring at the necklace Jonghyun was wearing. “key that’s rude.” Leeteuk said stern but the feline didn’t listen instead he started to lean the dino-look alike.

“hummm hello?” Jonghyun said awkward. “you are?” “kibum.” The other said earning gasp from the others. ‘kibum never tells his real name.’ leeteuk thought. “hi my name is Jonghyun.” Jonghyun said chuckling when kibum started to play with his necklace like a cat.

“you guys look new here.” joon said. “o yeah we are. Park jung-su but others call me leeteuk. I’m the new teacher here.” he said shaking the others hand. “Kangin and the other is joon we will be working together from now on.” Kangin said.

“this three are students of this school. “Jonghyun yunho and wooyoung.” Joon filled in and the others said hi when there name was called. “nice to meet you. This guy is Nichkhun the one playing with Jonghyun is kibum but call him key.

And the other is jaejoong.” Leeteuk said patting jaejoongs head when he came pouting to him. “hyung key is ignoring me~” he whinned. “no I’m not” key said jerking away from Jonghyun to go to his twin. The bell went.

“see you guys latter and please show the new students around guys.” Joon said waving and said their good byes. Yunho had the time table in his hands hand. “first hour is together with us please follow us.” The new people nodded and followed them khun pulled key out of ear reach of the others.

“what was that about?”
“what was what about?”
“don’t play dumb now you told Jonghyun you real name.”
“I don’t know.” Key pouted and Nichkhun let out a sigh before reaching back to the others and walked into class.

 

another update~!!! and again short -.-" o well i'm working on it any ways the necklace jonghyun is wearing

41hAtngVEEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg imagane this but instead of an dolfphine a cat holding the necklace (i know diffecult but i couldn't vindt a cat holding it