My Best Friend is His Sister?!!

My Best Friend is His Sister?!! [ONESHOT]

 

 

This a story of Han Gina. From now on it will all be her POV ^^

 

Enjoy XD

 

 

 

 

The house seems quiet when I walk in. I don’t know whether my friend is trying to bluff me with some stupid hot stuff or I am really have been fool. See, my friend told me that she have the key to Super Junior apartment. Being as innocent as I am, being a super duper lovey dovey of Super Junior I am, being an eager fan girl I am…here I am…standing in a gigantic apartment but as far as I see I am being lied to. Jiwon loves to play jokes on me and I just love her as my friend too much to get angry at her.

 

 

I reach for my phone, dial my friend number, Jiwon.

 

"You lie to me…didn’t you?" I ask her in a low tone.

 

I can hear she's laughing.

 

"That…hahahaha…you finally get in right?" she laughs hard.

"Who's apartment is this? No one is around…seems like it's abandoned..." I ask her.

"Hahahaha…it's…" she cant stop laughing.

 

So I hang up. I look around. Why even I have the key? Slowly I walk towards the counter, put the key on the counter when I heard the door close. I look at it.

 

He looks at me. Our eyes met.

 

"What are you doing here?" he asks me.

 

I was so shock to see him that I open my mouth but I can't say anything.

 

"I…I…was…key…" I try to explain.

 

He looks at me, raising his eyebrow.

 

"You're the owner of the house? But you give me the key last week…remember?"

 

I was still amazed at how handsome he is. Yes, he is my Super Junior bias, Choi Siwon!

 

I shake my head fast.

 

My heart is pumping fast as I feel my face starts to become pale. Oh no…I always have this kind of problem when I am nervous. I can feel my hand sweat and my eyes blinking uneven.

 

"Oh my God…" he says as I finally giving in to what had happen to me during the first time I went to their concert.

 

Well, I faint.

 

When I open my eyes I was relieve to feel that I am on bed. Great, I'm dreaming…I'm at home. I smile with my eyes close but then I frown back.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Oh, God…no…this voice…I'm not at home. Wait…this is a dream inside a dream, right? I open my eyes.

 

"You're okay?" he comes closer and sit by my side.

 

I examine his face. Yes, he is…indeed Choi Siwon. I gulp.

 

"I need to go…" I say as I stand up.

"Wait…" he calls for me.

 

I just walk then he grabs my hand. I stop. Now he touches my hand? I'm getting crazy.

 

"Your key…" he says as he puts it in my hand.

"It's not mine…" I say.

 

He smiles.

 

"Now you can talk to me, huh?" he laughs.

 

I look down.

 

"I'm sorry…I broke into here…this is your key…"

"How did you GET in here, exactly?" he asks me again.

 

My breathe become uneven again. Gosh I am bad when it comes to someone I like.

 

"My friend give me that key…I'm sorry. I didn’t meant to…"

"Your friend?"

"Choi Jiwon…" I say slowly.

 

He laughs again, crossing his arms this time.

 

"So, your Han Gina right?" he asks, laughing.

 

… ( o.0 ) …

 

"How did you know my name?" I ask him in one breath after a long pause.

 

He smiles, letting out a small laugh.

 

"Yaaa…don't you know me?" he asks me.

 

I nod fast.

 

"Super Junior Choi Siwon…" I answer him fast.

"Then, your friend name?" he asks me.

"Choi Jiwon…" I say bluntly.

 

I close my mouth at instant after that.

 

Siwon smiles.

 

"She…she…" I become stammer again.

"She's my sister…she is really something. She have been telling me about you all this while…Han Gina this…Han Gina that…never thought that I could end up meeting you…"

 

I feel like fainting again.

 

"Jiwon…your sister?"

 

I feel my face turning red. Jiwon told him about me? Oh my God…I wish I am not here now. I've been telling her how I like him, okay, how I love him. I even brought her to stalk him when they got music show! How come she never tell me? No wonder she is not that interested in Super Junior! She  gets to see them all the time!

 

"Gina…you're okay?"

 

I look at him again. Oh my God…I'm dying blushing. I smile at him.

 

"Erm…why don’t we go to the kitchen see if I got something to cook…then we can have dinner…" he asks me.

"Ne…ne?" I was surprise.

"You're really into me…huh?" he says as he grabs my hand, walking towards the kitchen.

 

My phone ring.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yaaa…Han Gina!! My brother call me telling me that you faint when you see him!"

 

I run towards the living room, didn’t want Siwon to hear our conversation.

 

"Yaaa…Jiwon ah…why did you put me in this situation. I'm going to die…you know how much I like him, right?"

"That's why I'm helping you…don’t worry…he knows everything about you…"

"You tell him EVERYTHING?!!"

"All he needs to knows. Well…honestly, I'm routing for you to court him…"

 

I gulp.

 

"Gina…I got to go…well…I think my oppa will like you too…no worry. But if he tries something nasty let me know! Bye!"

"Wait…what?! Something what?" I ask her but she already hang up the phone.

 

I walk back to the kitchen. I can smell something nice and my stomach is shouting to be feed.

 

"You cook?" I ask him, feeling more comfortable around him.

 

He looks at me, throwing his gorgeous, y, handsome smile as he nods.

 

"I don’t usually cook for other but since you're special, I'll cook for you…" he says.

 

Special? Special who? Me? I smile. Siwon oppa…I shout inside my head. Once again, he makes me blush unknowingly.

 

"Gomawo…" I say, half whispering.

"What?" he asks me.

"Nothing…"

"Don’t be so shy…I'm not anyone new to you…I'm your bestfriend's brother…that you just happen to met today…" he laughs.

 

And I faint because of you…I slowly thought.

 

"What's this?" I ask him as he puts the dish on the plates.

"This is my special steak…you wont forget the feel of eating this. I learn this from my mom…" he says.

"Wow…even the smell is nice…" I smile looking at the food.

 

Damn hungry…yes, that's what I feel but sitting in front of my dream guy, Choi Siwon, I have to be so careful with my food.

 

"So…Gina…since when did you…erm…since when did you develop your interest in me?" he asks me.

 

I cough on the food, making me almost die choking. I look at him. He is calmly eating his food but at his lips I can sense that he is holding his laugh. He loves to make fun of me. How can I ever say it? A timid girl like me…I even blush when I talk about him with Jiwon.

 

"I…like…erm…"I look down.

 

How can I say this?

 

"How long have you known Jiwon?" he asks me again.

"2 years…"

"That's long…Jiwon tells me you always talk about me when you girls go out…"

 

Such a teaser.

 

"I like you since I see you at SM building. I was working nearby, part-time. I was Super Junior fan after all…then I see you…helping an old lady crossing in front of the building, like an angel…so handsome..."

 

I didn’t realize that I am talking in what tone but I was recalling the first time I was so attracted to him. Then I heard him laughing. I just realize what did I do. I was smiling all the way to my ear when I told him all that!

 

"Thank you for the compliment…" he says.

 

I just manage to smile shyly and nod my head.

 

After helping him cleaning the dishes I decide to go back. I have spent so many hours in this fairy tale. I wasn’t even suppose to come and disturb his time like this.

 

"Siwon sshi…I should get going. Your key is on the counter…" I say as I catch a glimpse on him who is wiping his hand on the towel.

"Wait…erm…I'll drive you home…"
"You might be busy…don’t get yourself tense. I'll just walk home…"

 

He smiles.

 

"I'm not busy and it won't make me busy to send you home. So, let's go…"

 

Once again, I feel like my heart is pumping so fast that it nearly explode from a wink he gives as he opens the car door for me. I swear, this is the best night of my life. Tomorrow, I'll run to Jiwon and gives her my big hug. I feel like crying as we approach my house. Well princess, fairy tales had ended.

 

"Thank you for the dinner…and the ride…"

"You don’t like me that much?" he asks me.

"I do…" I answer fast making myself dying in shame again.

"But you don’t asks me that much question…as a fan…"

"I…I was…this is so sudden…"

 

He laughs.

 

"Well…it's okay. You'll get used to me later on…"

 

I look at him.

 

"What? We'll be seeing each other again, right?" he asks me.

"We will?" I ask him, silly.

"I even have your number…"

"I'm sorry if Jiwon told you so much. I don’t want to be a burden…" I slowly spit out.

 

He opens his car door. I open mine and rushing get out.

 

"Gina…"

 

As I turn around I feel like…someone kiss my cheek.

 

I was surprise but I find myself blushing.

 

"Thank you for this very fine evening…" he says.

"You're welcome…" I reply looking at him right through his eyes.

"Jiwon is right…you're special…"

 

I let out small laugh.

 

"We'll see each other again soon…right?" he asks me.

 

I nod as I watch him drive away. I sigh but then I smile.

 

I think I'll faint when I tell all these to Jiwon tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 KYYYYAAAA>>>>> so how is it? o.0

is it okay?

....please leave me a comment if you're reading >_<'

thank you for reading... XD