Boomerang

Randomness Journal

Hyeongkon took of his bennie and closed the door, then tried to find the switch on the wall. He looked around the room after the light brightened the simple designed house, it's not the first time he'd been there but it was the first time for him to drive the owner of this house back in their drunk condition. He put off his shoes and went straight to the kitchen to get some warm water to drink.

"Kwenchana?" He took a look at the first room near the kitchen. Hyeongkon gulped his water as he got her answer.

At least Jiwon was still in her half-drunk state, not like her roommate, Narae, who was already in her complete unconsciousness after their late night gathering with their close friend, alcohol. Hyeongkon sent his 88 line friends after drive Hyesung home, since he was the only one who didn't completely affected by alcohol. Let the beautiful ladies to go back home in late night was not a nice gesture from a gentleman, he said.

He walked closer to the big LCD plasma in the living room to take a close look at the photo frames placed there. He took one of it on his hand, and Hyeongkon didn't like it at all.

"Ah, you still there?" the half-drunken Jiwon walked unstable step to the kitchen, tried to pour some tea to ease her headache and tipsyness. "You want some?"

Hyeongkon stayed silent. Jiwon saw the photo frame on his hand and smirked silently. Her uncontaminated rational self could still make a 50 percent correct guess from her 88 line buddy..

"Yangji-ah~," Hyeongkon showed her the photo. "You still kept contact with them?"

He was refering to the three guys on the photo.

"Who?" gulping her tea.

He pointed at it. "Hakyeon, Kevin, Minhyuk."

Bingo...

Jiwon smiled behind her cup. She knew Hyeongkon was talking about her Romantic Idol cast friends. She could sense something from his tone.

Hyeongkon was jealous.

"Ah~" she nodded. "I rarely contact Hakyeon and Kevin, but last time I saw Hakyeon when we have same schedule."

Hyeongkon kept swinging the frame, tried to control himself. But his inner side was just too strong to be buried. He still remembered how he almost break the remote of their television and scared his dongsaeng when he watched The Romantic Idol broadcast. How his crush was so persistent about her interest to Minhyuk and how almost all of the boys kept their eyes on her killed some of his neuron. 

"Yah.." Jiwon looked at him with her sleepy eyes. He looked hesitate.

"Hmm?"

He took a deep breath. "Minhyuk or me?"

Jiwon almost chocked her tea.

"What?"

Hyeongkon tried to avoid her eyes. He stared at his stomping feet. "Who do you prefer, me or Minhyuk?"

He knew that Jiwon was quite fond of him previously. Minhyuk was the main reason he always need to hold himself not to breaking their dorm TV everytime it was broadcasted. And seeing he was there in their dorm was not a good idea to Hyeongkon.

Jiwon looked at Hyeongkon amused. She could see on his face that Hyeongkon didn't like it, but his sudden question was just interesting. And since he was giving in, she decided to play the game with him.

"Minhyuk..." Hyeongkon frowned his eyebrow as she started to explain. "He was cute and attractive. He has that mysterious aura that made me want to know more about him. And I enjoyed the awkwardness that existed between us."

Jiwon enjoyed it so much as she studied Hyeongkon expression. His distracted expression which mixed with jealousy was just too adorable in her eyes. How could he this adorable?

"How.. about me?"

She looked at him, tried to hold her laughter. "You?" Jiwon was pretending to think. "A pabo."

Jiwon turned her body around as it got harder to hold her laugh with his expression. She was sure that Hyeongkon was burned with her aswer. Silence filled the room for good few minutes. She took a glance on him through her shoulder as she was able to control herself. Jiwon started to feel guilty, worrying that she just took it too much on him.

"Hyeongkon-ie..."

"Aigoo, isn't it Jiyoung?" Her words interupted as Hyeongkon looked at the magazine placed on the table. "Our Jiyoungi?"

No.. no..

She didn't like it how Hyeongkon addressed his sunbae. Thanks to the alcohol that started to work on her brain.

Hyeongkon took a glance at the girl he was talking with. He was planning to take revenge on her and she was thankful when he saw Jiyoung page on the Japanese Magazine on the table. And it worked.

"Wah, our Jiyoungie grown so much after she leave for Japan." Jiwon folded her arms in front of her chest. "She become more and more beautiful each time I saw her."

Hyeongkon smirked as he saw Jiwon get annoyed by it.

"No wonder lot of people envy me for being close to her." Jiwon looked down on her cup. "Ah~ I remember she's being a sweet girl.."

"You like her?" her voice was full of annoyance.

She fell on his trap, he thought. He looked at her with his mischievious grin.

"Of course! She's polite, beutifully cute, friendly, hardworking and importantly.." he walked closer to the kitchen. "She's young."

 Not a very clever choice of words from him.

Hyeongkon thought he was going to win over her with his last statement since he knew that  had been a fatal issue between women, and six years was not a small gap to fill.

"And also her bubbly personality---"

"Kim Hyeongkon," Jiwon pointed her finger on him. "You, come here."

Her voice was demanding.

Hyeongkon gulped as he saw the expression on her face. He realized that he took the wrong step as he remembered she was still slightly intoxicated by the alcohol, and his previous statement was not helping a bit. Jiwon looked at him straight and gestured him to come. Hyeongkon walked slowly to him like a scared puppy as he knew that refusing annoyed Jiwon's order would only make things worst.

"Yangji-ah, I'm--"

Jiwon took him by his collar and pulled him closer as he walked close enough for her, thanks to the alcohol that gave her enough strength to do so. Hyeongkon could feel her warm breath on his neck as Jiwon leaned closer. He held his breath as her lips lightly made a contact with his sensitive skin. 

"You like younger girl?" Her voice tickled his neck as she started to talk. 

"Uhm..." Hyeongkon was thinking for the right word to answer her. 

Jiwon gave his Adam's apple a light brush with her lips for his uncertainty. "I guess every boys do." 

Hyeongkon was gulping when he felt that she was smirking as she felt his tense reaction. The alcohol and his words cooperate so well to awaken the little devil inside her. 

"But I will show you what the younger girl was lacked of," she wishpered on his ear. "And you'll regret and change your mind."

Just when Hyeongkon was about to pull himself from her, Jiwon threw her arms on his neck and pulled him down into an open-mouth kiss. He was just too shock by her sudden action as he didn't know what to do when she started to bitting his lips and pulling him down more into her. 

Hyeongkon naturally put his arm on her waist to support them as she started to pull him down more with her weight. His head started to feel dizzy with the warmth of her tongue that was transmitted to him through the kiss as he closed his eyes. The mixed taste of alcohol on and her parfume scent was strong enough to paralyze his logical side. 

Jiwon kept pulling him closer while moving intensely even after she was trapped between him and the fridge on their kitchen. Her warm lips and the lack of oxygen was driving him insane, and his mind was gone blank gradually with every move made by her lips and her hand. 

Everything started to going smooth as Hyeongkon started to respond on her kiss and slid his hand inside her shirt to feel her soft back. But Jiwon just pushed him away from her as he started to enjoy it. Both of them was looking at each other while panting so hard for lack of oxygen. 

Hyeongkon found Jiwon's victorious smirk plastered on her red lips. She leaned herself on the silver colored refrigerator behind her. 

"What was that for?" Hyeongkon tried to talk properly between his breath. "Why do you kiss me all of sudden?"

He was stopped by her hand as he was about to walk closer to her. Jiwon looked at him with her sleepy eyes, smirk still on her lips. She walked a step closer to him. 

"Just discovered it yourself." She said and left the kitchen with her not really stable step, leaving the army dol in awe. 

"Yah, you just can't leave me alone after what you have done to me." Hyeongkon followed her with complaint. "At least give me some proper explanation."

Jiwon was ignoring his complaint and kept heading to her room. "Yah, you couldn't be so irresponsible like this."

"Yang Jiwon, answer me--- ouch!"

One plushie hit his back hard as Hyeongkon tried to follow Jiwon. 

"Yah! Can you be quite and let me sleep???" Park Narae came out from her room and throw him her plushie for disturbing her sleep. 

"Mianhe, mianhe." Hyeongkon gave her back her plushie and appologize. 

He headed to Jiwon room and knocking her room's door. "Yah, Yangji! open the door."

"No, until you figure it yourself."

"Yangji-ah!" Hyeongkon could feel she was smirking inside. "Yangji-ah!"

"Kim Hyeongkon! You'd better shut up or I'll throw you through the window." Narae's voice was echoed in the room instead.

He heaved a deep sigh, clueless. And through this night, Hyeongkon learnt the important lesson that making Jiwon jealous during her intoxicated state was the last thing he would do again in his life.

 

-END-