The Way She Torturing Me

Randomness Journal

It's almost twelve in the evening. All of my dongsaeng were on their room, exhausted from our crazy training for upcoming single while Jaehyung still away from our dorm for his recording. And I, Kim Hyeongkon, was still awake waiting until all of them sleep to check on something. Something that I'll never do in front of them.


​Checking out her new MV.

I took my notebook and pressed the play button to start. My eyes were locked on the first girl appeared on the MV. I hold my breath as I saw her bitting her lips. They never did this y concept before, even though I knew her iness never been able to be hidden. That's what I liked from her. And what I worried most too.

Yang Jiwon, my special girl.

Yeah, I'm dating this beautiful girl from SPICA, our long-relative group from B2M. Haha, that's how we called each other when we first met since all of us know that B2M was founded by Gil Jonghwa hyung, the former employee of our company, DSP Entertainment. Even though we were trained seperately from different company, we were debuted under those prespective company so we're feel close just like a long-distance relative. She'e been so attractive inside out since we met from the first time on the music stage. And I was absorbed deeply by her charm just like a craft dragged by the black hole.

I was completely thankful to be able with this talented gorgeous lady, but her perfection worry me even more.  She's just too y without shes even know. Venus. That's how her groupmate describe her overflowed y charisma. And as a completely normal young man, I couldn't agree more with it.

She's just too dangerous.

I continued to watch their sub-unit MV. Just like I said before, it's their first y concept they'd ever done. All of them look so great with those black outfit and that office lady suit. But my eyes couldn't take it own way away from my Venus. I could feel my heartbeat increased by every movement and gaze she made on the MV.


I couldn't take it any longer so I decided to push the stop button before I loose my control and drag my feet to their dorm and do the stupid things that enough to ruin my future.  Maybe I just miss her very much, so I can't even take it when she's flirting with the camera.

It's torturing me.

We haven't met each other for months since their US debut preparation. And talking about their US debut, I didn't like her outfit in their MV, It's too revealing. She should thank the heaven that I was not able to her that time, or I wouldn't be able to control my hormone if I saw her during that period.

Thinking more about her only frustated me even more. Especially since I'd ever served for the military services, I just could imagine that those young army force were just drooling over them and put their eyes on her y back. Or thinking the dirty things about her... Argg!

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Our giant maknae Seungyub appeared no where as I started to scratched my hair. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and I took this chance to fold down my notebook. "It's twelve in the evening..."

I nervously hit his leg. "Yah, what..what could I do in the evening?" I tried not to stuttering. "Of course I need to monitor our fanbase.. yeah fanbase.."

"Really?" he said while waking back and forth in the living room. "Ahh.. I'm hungry."

Aigoo this kiddo. What's his stomach made of? I never heard him say he's full, and now even in his half-assleep state he kept mentioning the hungry word.

"Yah, Maknae. Take your milk on the fridge and go back to sleep." I orderd him to the kitchen. It's good to see he's being obidient and left me alone back to  my business.

I looked at my inbox, searching for the last time we talked. It's the day before yesterday but it feels like years. My eyes caught the messege I sent to vote our KARA sunbae-nim for their comback while rolling on my phone.

Comeback? Hmm.. I think I got some idea! Silly grin appeared on my lips when I think about my plan.. Hihihi

You'd better prepare for it, Yang Jiji!

 

***

 

"Hyung, where're you going?" I was about to leave our dorm when Yunyoungie prepared our lunch. "The lunch is almost ready."

I looked at him with appology look. "Mianhe, I need to go to our KARA sunbae-nim goodbye stage." and took on my shoes, waving my hand goodbye to our kids.

"Hyung, Hey hyung! At least take your lunch before it!" He shouted from inside.

"Mianhe,umma!"

Aigoo our kids, sorry but I need to go. I took my way to the recording of KARA's good bye stage for mama mia. Well, that's only an excuse by the way. The things I really want to do was watching my girls sub-unit debut stage. Popping up nowhere would be quite obvious, but since today was our label mate good bye stage, I had an excuse to visit right? Haha

Arrived at the recording stage, I went directly to the backstage of KARA while searching for the room used for SPICA too. I tried to make it less obvious, was it worked?

"Hyeongkonnie~" ah, that's the voice of my same-age sunbae, goddess Gyuri. "What're you doing here?"

"Oh, Gyuri-ah~ Can't I visit our label mate?" Grin on my silly face. 

But I only saw smirk on her goddess face. "Really? Don't think you could hide it from my eyes, chingu-ah~ I'm not called goddess for nothing."

I gulped. Did she really know it. I grinned. "It's not what you think."

"Still not going to admit it? Or should I tell the world that since 2012 you've been putting your eyes on our long-relative g----- HMPPP"

I tried my best to stop her to say more as she started to struggle. She's strong you know? "You win, goddess. You win."

i could feel she's grinning on my hand. I let her go. "Why so hard to admit it? It's not like we're stranger and I'm really going to broadcast it around the world."

This goddess... She really like to make fun of me. And she's always win. "Find their room already?"

I shook my head. "I'll find it later." I looked on my watch. Seems the recording will start soon and I'd better go to the guest seat and wait for them.

"OK, I need to go now. I'll cheer you up from the guest seat." I waved my hand goodbye.

"Remember to have your own control when you meet her." she said and walk away.

Aiish... This chingu..

I took my way to the kamilia area, as a kamilia of course I need to have my seat there. Hahaha...

Everything moved smoothly and I could hear the passion of every fanbase. Ah, how I miss it, being onstage and hear the cheer. But as the familiar song was played, my eyes work on their own way to find her.

Damn, she's looking so good on that outfit. every things about her were perfect. The way she move her  hand, run her finger on her hair, sway her leg and shake her . My God! And her half revealed back not even helped a bit. Her gaze, her gesture were torturing me.. Made me want to go on stage and take her for my own. 

Kim Hyeongkon! Hold yourself! I keep drinking my cold water to calm myself down. Why did it take so long for this performance to end?! I tried to calm myself down by cheering loudly as KARA's song started played. And after Super Junior sunbae-nim finished their song, I prepared my things and be ready to run backstage as soon as the winner announced. 

"And the winner is Super Junior!" 

I took my bottle and run to the backstage, to 'pick' her up on time as soon as they get off the stage. I arrived there on time as I saw our label mates off stage, followed by my baby girl.. Group mate? I waved to them as they waved back. Where was she?

"You came late, dude." Gyuri whispred on my side. I saw that smirk. "Good luck, chingu-ah."

What?

I gestured Narae, my same-aged friends, to come closer.

"You'd better find her and clear everything up or I won't have a good sleep tonight, Hyeongkon-ie~" she didn't even need to ask what I want to know.

"Where's she going?"

"How could I know?" she shrugged her shoulder and followed her group mate. "You'd better find her faster."

That's all she said before she left me.

Where she could be? I kept thinking all the possibilities. And the first thing come to my mind was the rooftop. My six sense told me to go there.

Her y back was facing me as I opened the rooftop door slowly. Thanks God she's there.

I like it,

"Hi, y." I whispered in a low-toned voice while landing a small peck on her neck..I wrapped my hand on her slim waist. "What're you doing here?"

She seemed didn't enjoyed my presence as she shoved away my hand from her waist. She used to like it.

What did I do wrong?

"What's wrong, sweety?" I turned her around to face me, but she refused to meet my eyes. "hey.."

She's mad. And I didn't know why..

"Hey, don't you miss me?"

"NO!" for a second she looked at me and look away. She put her arms in front of her chest.

She bit her lips.

I found her angry face looked so y. Her lips.. They looked so delicious. Make me want to take a bite on it 

She's awaken the beast in me.

I pulled her closer with much strength. She's surprised with my sudden action, but it sucessfully made her attention back on me. Her round eyes looked confused with my eyes locked on ther and the smirk on my face.

"But I do." I firmly planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Very Much."

I took her lips for the second time. Seems her rational part want to take control of her as her hand tried to pushed me away. But as a trained army, I knew how to hold my prey. My lips kept moving on its own against her will. I could be very stubborn anytime I need to, and I knew it's the time. And I was sure that my stubborness and my passion was strong enough to ease her anger as I felt her tense body started to relax on my embrace. She moved her hands from my chest and cling it on my neck, pulling me closer into her. Her lips reciprocating my kiss. I hold her thightly and tenderly, let her melt on my embrace.

I smiled on our kiss. I placed my hand on her back, caressing her exposed skin, and bit her lips hungrily. I took advantage to slip my tongue as she moaned when I caresed her firm back. Our tongue danced on their own when they meet for dominance. I was intoxicated by her warm lips, by her sweet scent. If only we didn't need air to breathe, I really wanted kept kissing her like no tomorrow.

As I parted my lips from hers, Jiji bit my lips as if asking me to stay. I gave her one more soft peck before leaning my head to hers.

"You said you don't miss me, huh?" My words only led her to landing her slap on my shoulder. "But your body said the opposite."

I could feel her warm breath on my face. Even her breathing voice sound so y, making me want to take her more.

"Yang Jiwon," I breath her name sofly as I put my lips on her nape, "I miss you." on her neck. "so badly." on her jawline.

Just when my lips about to reach hers again, she pushed me slightly. "But I don't."

I smiled. I cupped her face in my hand. I looked on her brown eyes deeply. Sent her a light kiss. "What's wrong sweety? You're mad?"

Bingo! She looked at me now. "How couldn't I when you clinging on your sunbae after we not see each other for a while?"

hmm? Sunbae? "You're not talking about... Goddess Gyuri.. right?"

"And now you called her goddess!" Oh my God! She's jealous! ahaha Aw! She slapped my arm again.

"My God, you know Goddess was given by ther fans right?" I said as tried to hold my laughter. "She's their goddess, and you're mine."

I was proud of my self of being able to say such a word.

"She's our sunbae, my friends, my lable mate. Nothing else." I added. "She just like to tease me a lot, but she really do a good friends of mine."

She looked at me. "Trust me.." her gaze turn to be more tender.

"You're my Venus."

Laugh slipped from her sweet lips. "Yah, stop saying those cheessy word."

"You don't like it?" I hugged her. "Or you want my lips to do the other things for you like..."

I kissed her lips with much pressure to pour all of my feel for her, but this time she pushed after our lips locked for few second.

"Yah, just stop it." She said with her shy smile on her face. "We're still in public."

I leaned forward to her, our lips just few milimeters away.

"I will, if only you're willing to stop of being y."

I claimed her lips again before let her make any complaint. She's ranting between my kiss, but it seemed that she knew it's useless as she stop after a while. Instead, she brought me closer into her with her little gesture of her delicate hand that drive me crazy.

Gosh! Everything about her is y!

 

-END-