FINAL

Babysitting

weekends has finally come and thankfully the day comes faster than you thought so that you can rest peacefully after working hard during the weekdays. you were getting your beauty sleep when the doorbell rang. you were annoyed by the sound because its still early in the morning but you woke and get the door. you opened the door to be greeted by your sister and your niece.

"~~~~ah can you help me take care of eunyoung until tomorrow? please?" your sister begged desperately. 

you look at eunyoung and smiled. you nodded and carry her.

"fine by me but do come back safe and early!" you used eunyoung's hand and waves at her mother.

you were playing with eunyoung when the doorbell rang again. you opened the door to see jungkook with his adorable and annoying smile.

"what are you doing? come on! go and get dressed! we're gonna have a date today!" jungkook pushed you towards your room but you stopped him.

you pointed at eunyoung and pouts.

"i cant jungkook. i have to babysit my niece" jungkook goes to eunyoung and crouches down to meet her eye level.

"well hello there princess. im jungkook, the world's most goodlooking guy and also your aunt's boyfriend" he winks.

you scoffs and smacks his back playfully. eunyoung giggled at both of you and bows. jungkook chuckled at her cuteness and ruffles her hair.

"alrightalright go and get dressed both of you cause we're going out today!" he yelled in excitement.

--------------------------------------------------------------

both you and jungkook were strolling in the park, each holding eunyoung's hands. going out together with jungkook is great as he's being a great help by babysitting eunyoung too. eunyoung stopped walking and tugged jungkook's jeans. he crouches down and looks at the direction eunyoung is looking at. he smiled and shake his head.

"you really have a sweet tooth huh eunyoungie?" he pinched her cheek.

he carried eunyoung and walks to the icecream shop. you were staring at eunyoung her icecream while jungkook was staring at you.

"you find her cute huh?" he asked.

you snapped to reality and nodded.

"she does look cute. but maybe ours would be cuter" he winks.

you gasped and smacks his arm.

"yah i wasnt expecting that!" you exclaimed.

he chuckled at your actions while wiping eunyoung's mouth with a tissue.

------------------------------------------------------

you were on your way back home with jungkook holding eunyoung's hand. suddenly, he stopped. you were walking ahead but stopped too when you realise jungkook's absence beside you. you look behind and was awed for a moment.

jungkook was kneeling down while tying eunyoung's shoelace and his back was facing you. you didnt know why but you feel like he's gonna be a good father. the way he attends to eunyoung makes your heart flutter. he gets up and you snaps out of your gaze. he carries the now-sleepy eunyoung and heads back home with you holding his hand. 

your phone rang a few times but you didnt hear. after some time, the doorbell starts to ring too. you woke up in a shocking state and goes to get the door. you opened and gasped.

"is my eunyoungie still sleeping?" your sister goes into your house and straight to your room.

you felt panic since you remembered jungkook is still in your house. your sister stopped at your room door and stared at someone. you walked towards her and look at where she's staring at. jungkook's arm were hugging eunyoung's legs while eunyoung were hugging jungkook's neck. jungkook probably were patting eunyoung to bed while youre fast asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

your sister turned to you and smiled

. "i can sense that he's your boyfriend?" you blushed and nodded sheepishly.

"i can see that he can be a great father in the future judging by the way he babysits eunyoung" she giggled.

jungkook woke up by the sound of giggling and opened his eyes to see your sister and you. his eyes automatically enlarged and he gets up and bow. your sister laughed and looked at both of you. she carried eunyoung and you walk her to your door together with jungkook.

"thank you for being a great help by babysitting my eunyoung. i'd probably come here again to sent eunyoung if i need your help again. sorry for being a burden but i'll treat you guys one day" your sister said.

she takes a step forward and stops.

"instead of babysitting, how about you guys plan to get married and have babies so that eunyoung can play with someone too" she snickers and walks away.

you gasped loudly and frowned. out of sudden, an arm snakes around your waist and brings you closer.

"do you listen what your sister said? what are we waiting for? lets go make babies" he whispered huskily and chuckled. 

tumblr_ne4hvdMN2v1svb0geo1_250.gif