004

Decision
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head was still dizzy from a long deep sleep, I was thinking why hadn’t I die from the car accident or else I wouldn’t be able to feel pain anymore. The first figure I saw was her, that Park Jiyeon. I’m starting to hate her – she has given so much pain and yet she’s still here in front of me. I tried to blink my eyes again, trying to adapt this different atmosphere and there I saw him, the Nam Woohyun. The last time I saw him when he was Jiyeon I wanted to punch him right on his face, ruining his pretty nose that he’s been praising all this while, saying that his nose was the world’s perfect nose, well I don’t give a damn about that. He shouldn’t have had his arms around my girl, he shouldn’t be kissing with my girl. It was really painful to see him laid his lips on my girl’s lips, it’s so disgusting to see him again. Even if I had involved in another car accident again, I don’t want him to appear in my life again. That bastard Nam Woohyun, who the did he think he was.

And right now, I saw Woohyun holding Jiyeon’s hands tightly, he should’ve let go of her hands or just left the room already. I needed some time alone. I turned my head to right and I saw the elder, Kim Sunggyu was standing next to my bed. He was smiling, though. He always has this cute little smile that could even melt anyone instantly – and his eyes, they were too small, but Jiyeon had always thought his eyes were y. Am I starting to hate the world already or am I starting to hate my life – I was annoyed. I started to speak up, Jiyeon’s name was the first thing that came out from my mouth. “Leave the both of us alone,” I demanded. Sunggyu and Woohyun both nodded weakly and finally took the steps and left the room. I knew they were waiting for this moment – for me to wake up and see the world again. But I didn’t feel like it – I didn’t feel like talking to anyone or meeting anyone besides Jiyeon.

Guess I was too dumb to be trapped in her love, eh?

“I can’t believe you’re here after 2 years. Where the hell were you all this while? I waited for you, I wanted you to stay. Was it hard enough to come back to me? Are you really in love with Woohyun?” I was so confused, my head was miserable and unfortunately, unstable. I was running out of breath. For god’s sake I needed to calm down before anything got even worse.

“I’m sorry. I was a fool. I shouldn’t have left you when we were so in love to the point we were getting married. I had reasons why did I leave you, it was for your own future, too, do you even notice that? How could you left the band after what I’ve done to you? You are so dumb Kim Myungsoo, do you even know that? Listen here, I have always hoped that you could focus on your band more and leave me alone. You’ve been spending a lot of your days with me, ignoring your band schedule. I’m tired Myungsoo, I’m ing tired. I’m tired of being a toy for you, why won’t you just leave me alone?” I saw tears in her eyes b, begging to come out from her eyes. She buried her face in her hands, sobbing, gosh how have I hated seeing her that way.

“I was thinking of quitting the band and settled down everything with you,” I hissed at annoyance. “I wanted to build a new life with you, but instead you were with Woohyun. I couldn’t believe you cheated on me with my best friend. I trusted you! I loved you so much that it hurts,” I slowly move my hands pointed to my heart, “I was hurt, Jiyeon.”

“I don’t even know what should I do. I had problems too,” she was still sobbing.

“I weren’t your lover for nothing, dammit Jiyeon. You should’ve told me about everything. Not just to Sunggyu, just because he was most likely your brother, you couldn’t tell me things happened around you.” I wanted to ruffle my hair in frustration but I was too weak to even move, instead, I just looked at Jiyeon who was trembling, biting her lower lips so that she could hold back her tears, or at least she thought.

“Do you love me?” I asked. I just had the urge to ask such question, I was confused. The love she had given to me in the past was so real, including pain.

Silence. Jiyeon didn’t reply to my question. She just sat there next to me, looking down, clenching her fist. Guess she was trying not to burst out in front of me because that’s the thing I hate the most – watching her crying because of me. She never did once cry, at least I remembered, she never shed a single tear. Probably I never wanted to see her tears, or she was a strong, tough woman who had always there by my side, never shedding a single tear. But, I did a lot. When I was at down, I would cry in front of her and she would lend me her shoulder to cry on. It has always been like that.

“I repeat, do you ever love me? Answer me, Park Jiyeon!”

“No, never did once I ever love you. Do you even know that you are so pathetic? How can you be so low?” she was smirking, but still avoiding an eye-contact from me. I could tell it was a fake smirk, I looked away. “You are such a crybaby. You’re not strong enough to even protect me. Do you know why hadn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter