3❤ Who is that?

Fated To Marry You!

Chorong P.O.V

A few days after that, I finally found some courage to says the truth to him.

After hear all of it, I really thought he's going to get mad and leave right away. But, instead he just smile which made me feel even more guilty, I'll be more okay if he got angry at me rather than that pitful smile!

"I'll wait for you." He finally said. My hearts bounce like a crazy frog. "Did I just hear wrong, he really said he's going to wait for me?". 

My eyes suddenly get blurry, then a tear drop fell down on my cheeks to my jawline. "Minhyuk, you don't have to do that. I quess we don't meant to be." I said with my voice so low that myself barely hear it too.

Minhyuk stood still for a moment, "I knew it" I said in my mind as I look down. Then out of sudden, two warm arms wrapped around my body. I was so shock by the hug of Minhyuk. I slightly push him away but he held my tighter, "Stay still, just for a few more minutes please." His voice sound gentle as ever. I had no choice but to stand there and let him hug as he like.


"I'll wait for you." Minhyuk voice still in my mind.

"Yah! Park Chorong! Are you listening?" Eunji ask me. I look at her as I came back to my sense. "What?"

Eunji sigh, "Yah, this is like a hundredth times I ever repeats myself. What is really on my mind Park Chorong?"

"Sorry" I said. Then suddenly, at the back of me, a big group of boy gather around and made big noises.

"What happened?" I ask. Eunji who was taking a bite of her sandwich put her head up to see. "Oh, it just some fanboys." She answer.

My eyebrowns rose with confuse. Eunji understand my movement and continue, "They is the fanboys of Yoona, the champion of Beauty Queen two years ago contest."

"I thought they have a new champion this year too. It's Naeun." I said. Eunji nodded, "Yup! Naeun's total fanboys is about 3,000 people but her is 5,000"

"AHH~ Yoona! Yoona! Godness of beauty!!" All the boys voice shouted together. Hearing that made me laugh, those guy sound more like unclefans. But while I laugh, suddenly out of nowhere, there's is more crazy noise coming out from my back of bunch people.

This time is not the boys but the whole school female students!!! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~"

I shocked and block my ears. Eunji who is known for information girls and cold heart woman who never like anyone suddenly her cheeks got red. But not only hers, everyone sitting next to me is as red as tomatoes who keep their eyes at someone.

I follow their eyes and look back. Then, a beautiful smile face appeared. I eyes opened hard, for the first time in my life I meet such a 'pretty boy'. He is so bright and shiny that my eyes hurts. He wearing a boy-private school uniform which look especially hot and handsome! He smile but he showed a little cold attitude by having his two hands in his pants pockets.

Everyone eyes is like having their eyes completely glue to him, can't take it off.

Next to him is Yoona, the Queen of Beauty champion on the show of MBC 2 years ago. Yoona is a perfect ideal type to every men in the world, talented, beauty, smart, manners, and rich. 

But I only look at her for a second then move back to the boy. The two walk together as they link arms just like they're at a wedding ceremony. They walk exactly pass us and on the stage. 

"Im Yoona! Im Yoona! Im Yoona! Im Yoona! WHOOOOOHOOOO!!" They boys screams.

"Sarangae Oppa! Luhan Oppa! Luhan Oppa!!! AHHHHHHHHH~" The girl scream like tigers and dinosaurs.

The couple look at each other and smile. Then they walk across the stage and head to somewhere that is not my business. 

After they left. everyone in the cafeteria began to cough hard because they were hurt from shouting and screaming all the way.

I look at Eunji who continue her sandwich. "Who is that?" I ask.

Eunji look at me, "Yoona." she answer not longer then a second. I shake my head, "No, the guy." I said.

"Oh, didn't you hear the beasts shouted just a while ago? His name is Luhan" She explain, then take a sip of her water to swallow down her food.

Luhan. I felt a little weird when I heard his name. Is it chinese?

"Why I never see him before?" I ask another question. 

"It because he belong to the famous private boy-school college." Eunji explain,"He is known as Deer Prince because his name 'Lu' mean 'deer' in chinese. His father is very,very,very rich. I even heard in the future about 1 or 2 year later he take over his dad fortune."

I wide my eyes. Such a person and I never heard before? How can that be? Appa is one of the business man and he suppose to know everyone. Every year, Appa will take me to the party where all business meet and I pretty knew everyone in the rich area. Why I never see him before?