2❤ Marriage?

Fated To Marry You!

"Marriage?" Chorong yell in shock.

Mr. Park sigh. "Chorong-ah, this is the only choice we have, or els all of our family and early ancestors will be gone for nothing!"

Chorong's eyes became red, "But appa, I'm only 20 right now! And finally, I can be close to the one I love!"

Mrs. Park who is sitting next to Mr. Park became tire. "Honey, please think more about it. She's our daughter, we can't make her lost her happy life because of our own." She advice.

"I know, but this is not for our own, it's our ancestors! They are the one who go through alot of difficulties to make us now live in comfortable life. I can't let them be dissappointed. Chorong-ah please help me! All you have to do is marry the KINGDOM Chairman's son!" Mr. Park begged.

Chorong's tears is about to fall down but she keep it in, "Arasoo, I'll think about it. Just give me time." Then she weakly stand up and walk up to her room.

As soon as she got in her room, her tears quickly race each other fallind down on her cheeks. Wae? Why is this happening now? 

Marrying a guy she never met? Marry a guy she never love? What kind of rule is this? How is she going to tell Minhyuk about this? 

*Knock Knock Knock*

Chorong hear the knocking sounds on her door and immiediately wipe away all of her tears. "C-come in"

The door open and Mrs. Park walk in. "Chorong-ah" she look at her daughter pale face.

"Eomma, what do you need?" Chorong hang her face down. Mrs. Park can't contain her feeling anymore and hug Chorong. 

"Aigoo, my daughter. Don't worry, I'll talk to your father." Mrs. Park promised.

Chorong felt that the pressure in her heart start to decrease, she shake her head. "Ani eomma. It's fine. I just need to have more time with the one I love."

Mrs. Park nodded then she slowly walk out and close the door. Chorong too stand up and began to take her dairy out and write.

"Today is the most terrible day of all. I just started to be closer to my love yesterday, and now, because of family's sake I have to marry another guy. How am I going to live?"


Luhan P.O.V

I arrived home at 5 o'clock in the evening. I went home and saw eomma extremely happy. It's creepy to me. Eomma have two kind of smile, one is the sweet and happy(aka innocent), second is the devil (aka bad thought)

"I'm home!" I call out. Eomma came rushing to hug me. "omo~our prince had came home!" 

I smiled" Eomma, I'm a man now! Stop calling me a prince!" I said. Eomma nodded and drag me to the living room.

"Mrs. Lee!" she called.

Mrs. Lee is the one who had serve my house when I was only a baby. Mrs. Lee is actually know my taste even better then my mom.

"Yes, madam." Mrs. Lee came out with a smile. 

"Mrs. Lee, prepare some food for Luhan. He looks tire too so make some drinks for him." Eomma order. Mrs. Lee obey and walk to the kitchen.

Eomma today is very weird. She keep on jump up and down like a teenager girl. "Eomma calm down. Why are you like that?" I ask in concern. 

"Well, it because my son is...GETTING MARRY!!!" she said in happiness.

I open my eyes so big that it hurts. "Mwo? M-marry?" I repeated. Eomma happily nod.

A was stunned for a minute. But then I started to laughed like a crazy person. Eomma from a happy face turn into shocked.

"Stop joking! How am I going to believe you? Eomma, you're so bad at joking!!!" I say while laugh my out.

"Yah! I'm seriously not joking! You're going to get marry!" Eomma half saying half yelling.

"Stop it, I'm not going to get marry. Eomma, are you sad that your son already have a girlfriend so you make up this joke?" I still didn't believe her.

Eomma was a about to open again suddenly a voice cut in. "Your mother is not joking!"

It's father. I walk out of his room wearing normal outfit. He had his both hand at the back of him and walk straight to me. "You're going to get marry."

I sat down while my mother came next to him and massage his shoulder. "Luhan, do you believe me now?" 

I was like a staue that know how to talk, "What are you oth talking about? Me getting marry?"

Father slightly stare at me then nodded, "I know that you will not accept this but yes, my son." 

I felt like thunder is hitting in my ears, "No way!!!! I'm never going to get marry. Not in a million years!" I protested. Is this a dream? A bad one? How in the world is this kind of thing come from?

"Calm yourself down and listen to your father!" Eomma hurrily said.

I sat down again. "Father, there's no way I am going to get marry, you too knew that I already have someone I like. How can I ever going to accept this?" I said.

Father nodded understandly. "I knew you're not going to accept it but this is the oly thing we can do for the Park family." 

"I've told you once that when I was young, I started life without any money. Thanks to Mr. Park, I finally sucess. If it weren't for him, I would be a begger now! So I own alot from him. And now his company is in trouble, marry you to his daughter is the only way to repay him. When you became his son-in-law, you can help their company together with ours and made them to the top!" father finished with a great sigh.

I became spechless, not that I'm touch from the story. But I can't protest him anymore since father is tire now. 

"You think about it. Me and Mr. Park had planned to meet each other in 2 weeks. It will be enough for you to think about it and do something about your other relationship." father finished his reminder then went back to his office. 

I sigh, then walk upstair. My made felt dizzy then ever. I went to my room and sat on my bed. I put two hands on my heads and close my eyes for a minute. Yoona, I'm sorry. I can do nothing about this. I'm tired.