Faint

Let Me Know

" what ?" 

" well since you took my pen . And i think i dont anymore pen with me.... " 

" oh you think ? " 

" yes. So since you have my pen........"

" since i have your pen.. I'll do your homework ? No V ... Do it yourself. Get out. "

I'll leave my book here , got to go. Remember to bring it tomorrow. Annyeong " 

" yahhh ! Bring your book too... Yahhhhhhhhhh .... You've been using the pen excuse for days already ! No .. For a month ! I've return your pen back to you ?! Yah Kim Taehyung !!!! " 

" i purposely put my pen in your bag the other day ... So its with you. Clever is it? Its like renewing the pen. Like you borrow a book from the library and renew it again because you still want to read it.. " 

My jaw drop. He sure knows how to talk. But, thats the point. He's clever in talking but not really in school. Thats one of the reason i hate him. Because he would used me to do his homework. Since we're in the same class, sits right next to each other .. He used me. 

 

I let out the most heavy sigh. Now my homework become double. Thanks to V . Well i have the whole night to do all of this homework.  

 

- 11PM - 

 

From : Mr Alien 

 

Kim HyunAh . Go to bed now. Finish your homework ? Go to bed. Leave mine unfinished. Okay ? Now go to bed. Get some sleep. No sleeping in class tomorrow arraji ? 

 

 

I smiled. I've finished both of our homework already. As i'm about to reply. I heard someone walking behind me . My heart start to pump fast. I slowly turn around and i saw KIM TAEHYUNG.

 

" I thought you'd listen to me. But stubborn girl like you wont listen to me right? " 

I look at him. As if i dont have any energy to talk. My vision gets blurry. The last thing i heard is 

" yah Kim HyunAh !!!! "