Something

Let Me Know

 

" oppa !!! Omma told you to stay home! " 

" and did i ever listen to mom ? " 

" no.. " 

" why now ? Now you're expecting me to listen to you. " 

" but i ... " 

" no baby.. I need to go bye " 

Every single day. Every minute. People leave me alone. I dont have friends like namjoon oppa. I'm all alone. No girls in the school would like to be friend with me. I'm know as KIM TAEHYUNG SSAENG FAN. Thank to that alien , he always called me that. I am never been his fan. Not in a million years. I admit i'm alone. But not that lonely. But, the truth is. Kim taehyung is my best friend and also namjoon oppa best friend. He's my only friend. I dont called jin oppa, jhope oppa, suga oppa, jungkook oppa ... A friend.. Their like my older brother. Except jimin. I have a crush on him . His mine. 

I decide to watch tv and hoping for miracles to happen , most probably not going to happen . I watch Kpop Countdown , Music Bank , Running Man, The Return Of Superman and other story from HBO , FOX , AXN ... I keep on changing the channel. Nothing seems to grab my attention.. i switch off the tv and and decide to go to my bedroom. I heard a knock on the door. Letting out a heavy sigh, i walk to the door. Almost. 

" nugu ya ? " 

" nan .. V " 

" V oppa ? "

" yes " 

I make a U turn and shout 

" Go away .. I'm not in a mood " 

" yahh yahhh yahhhhhhh open the door. Jebal jebal jeballl " 

He bangs on the door begging me to open the door. So i shout back 

" the doors not lock you idiot.. And you know it " 

He opens the door. Took a peek . With a wide killer smile of his , he look at me and say 

" you know me damn well. " 

" what do you want ? " 

I continue walk to my room . He closed the front door and chase me. Before i could slam the door he stops me by blocking the door. He smile at me and push me in the room . 

" yah babo ya? This is a girl's room. Boys like you... No , especially you ! Are not allowed . " 

" oh is it? If i'm namjoon hyung then ? " 

" the same... Not allowed " 

" how about jimin. That cute boy ? " 

I'm in shock .. Did he just say Jimin? In my room ? OMG ! My room door is open for PARK JIMIN ! The God of iness and cuteness and Hotness . And so many more . I just stood there looking at V with eyes wide open. He look at me and nod his head. 

" ok arraso arraso.. No one can enter your room .... But please. Only this time. I need to tell you something. "