The Very Forgetful Jeongmin

Forever a Fangirl

Miyoung sighs, "Lee Jeongmin, why can't I get over you?" Minyoung said talking to herself. "Why are you that handsome, that you made me fall in love with you?!" Miyoung continued. "Why are you so shining like a star that I can't reach you?!" Miyoung said, kicking all the things in front of her. "Why did I even like you when you don't even know me?" Miyoung shouted, almost getting mad. "Why didn't I even dared to be friends with you when you don't even know me?" Miyoung said, shedding a tear. (a/n: Guess what happened?)

--FLASHBACK--

Miyoung and Na Eun was about to go home. Na Eun went to the comfort room while Miyoung was left outside the comfort room, waiting for Na Eun like there's no tomorrow. Miyoung suddenly saw a familiar face, but she thought that she was mistaken because the hair style is different. *Is this Taeyeon? Ani, ani. She's not, the hair style is different.* Miyoung wondered. *And who is she with? OMONA! Jeongmin? RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, CHOI MIYOUNG!*

"Hey, hey, hey! Where do you think you're going?" Joon said as he tucked Miyoung's blouse. *What the heck, Joon?* 

"Oh hello Joonie~" Miyoung smiled a little, waving to Joon.

"Mimi, why have you became so pretty?" Taeyeon said, kind of LYING to Miyoung.

"Hey, I'm not! Bu-bu-but, why did you call me Mimi when I don't even know you?" Miyoung asked.

"YOU DAUGHTER OF YOUR OLD FATHER! It's Taengoo! TAENG-GOO, got it?" Taeyeon was blazing. (a/n: Imagine Taeyeon saying that.)

"Tae-ing-goo? OMONA! I knew it!" Miyoung said, like a bulb lighted on top of her head. Taeyeon raised an eye brow. 

"Total make-over?! FOR WHO TAENGOO? Tell me, tell me!" Miyoung guessed.

"What the hell are you thinking? She just got a new hairstyle!" Joon defended. (a/n: Like her hairstyle in Music Bank today while performing The Boys)

"Just change the topic!" Taeyeon suddenly remembered something. "Oh you're there Lee Jeongmin! Why don't you try to spit a word?" Taeyeon noticed.

"Hey." Jeongmin said in a low voice. "What the? You'll just speak sometimes, then you'll just say 'hey' in a low voice?" Joon teased.

"Yah stop it!" Miyoung shouted. Taeyeon eyes widened, remembering something again. "Mimi, I heard you like him." Taeyeon whispered to Miyoung. "Who told you?" Miyoung shockingly said. Joon and Jeongmin looked at them both. Miyoung leaned more closer, "Aish! It's spreading all over our batch now." Miyoung whispered, pouting her lips. "I almost know everythi-"

Joon suddenly interrupted their conversation, "Ahem ahem. We're still here!" Wrapping his arm around Jeongmin's neck. *Yah! It hurts!* Jeongmin thought. 

"Oh, Jeongmin! You know her, right?" Taeyeon asked. "Know who?" Miyoung's eyes widened. 

"That beautiful ulzzang." Joon pointed at Miyoung. Jeongmin crossed his arms, walked around Miyoung

"Pardon me, her?" Jeongmin asked. *OMONA! He doesn't remember me?!* Miyoung thought. Taeyeon and Joon nodded.

Jeongmin eyes shrink, reminiscing the past few days. "I don't really remember her." Miyoung's heart suddenly hit by sharp arrows. Miyoung's eyes widened, almost shedding a tear. She made herself believe that Jeongmin still remember the 'Ms. Clumsy' he knew. But he didn't even remember a single thing. The pain that Miyoung felt was bone-deep. Many what-if's came to her mind. Not knowing what and who to believe.

--END OF FLASHBACK--