Thank God It's Friday!

Forever a Fangirl

 

“Eommaaaaa!” Miyoung said as she entered their house. She dropped her bag in the couch and looked around, “Eomma, Mimi’s home!” she called her mom.

“Tshh. Eomma just tell me if you’re there or not. I look like a fool calling you when you’re not there.” She said as she plopped on the couch. “Arasso, you’re not there!” she sighed.

Eodiro ganni neon, eodiro ganni neon, eodiro ganni neon… Deche eodiro ganni neon?

“Aigoo, I’m just here! Oh, it’s my new ringtone.” She said, as she grabbed her bag and looked for her iPhone. She grabbed her phone and unlocked it, “Oh, a message from Eunnie.” She said as she opened the message. Miyoung shooked her head, “Yah. I didn’t tell Youngmin! Tsk. How should I explain this? X(“ ß her face was really like that.

402182_2486487678281_1135345543_32385643

Miyoung sighed, “I better ask Eunnie to sleep over! We’re gonna rock on the house!!” talking to herself.

407771_2486486438250_1135345543_32385641

Miyoung bumped on her bag and the strawberry juice Jeongmin gave fell. *Oh, I better drink this.* Miyoung thought. Miyoung went to the kitchen to get some ice and drink it. She loves drinking it that way. And Naeun texted again.

Eodiro ganni neon, eodiro ganni neon, eodiro ganni neon… Deche eodiro ganni neon?

397956_2486486598254_1135345543_32385642

She lied on the couch and drank the strawberry juice. She saw a disarranged pile of books. “Aigoo, who did this again?” she stood up and went to her study table. She patted a book and it fell.

--

She bumped on a person and her books fell. “Oh, mianhae!” Naeun said as she picked up her books. The guy he bumped on helped her and handed her the books. Naeun looked up, “Komapsuminida.” She said.

“Joon Oppa?!” “Oh, it’s our dear Naeunnie~”

“Where are you going Naeunnie?” Joon asked as he pulled Naeun up.

Naeun fixed her tie, “I’m heading to Mimi’s house.”

“Mimi’s house?” Taeyeon said, appearing from nowhere as she jumped on Joon’s back. Naeun nodded.

“Yah!” Joon said as he ruffled Taeyeon’s hair. “IT’S A SLEEPOVER FOR SURE!!” Taeyeon shouted at Joon’s ear. “Ne eonni! You wanna come with me?” Naeun suggested. Taeyeon just raised a thumbs up sign.

“But we’re not invited Taengoo!” Joon nagged, putting Taeyeon down. “Aish! Don’t be a kill joy nowww~” Taeyeon said. Joon glared at her. *They look like lovers!* Naeun thought.

Taeyeon grabbed Joon and Naeun, “Come on! Let’s invite more peopleeeee~” she said, dragging them along. They asked all of their club members, some classmates and some close friends but almost all of them we’re having their own schedules. The Kara members were going to karaoke, Sulli & Victoria were having their extra lessons, Nicole was having her family reunion the night, L.joe was having a date and the others are just too lazy to go.

There were 9 people who accepted it or maybe 10, including Seohyun’s boyfriend which they’ll meet for the first time. They asked Sunny first, and as usual Sunny agreed coz she loves sleepovers a lot and another reason is to make up with Miyoung. Naeun asked Kikwang, of course her boyfriend and Kikwang had nothing to do but to join though he had some appointment. They asked Minwoo, though they’re not that close and he just joined! They texted Jia to come, and she agreed coz Minwoo was coming. And the others just went with them.

--

“Aigoo, it’s been an hour since Eunnie messaged me. Argh, I’m bored nao.”

Knock knock

“Mimi~ Jia eonni here!” Jia called. *Jia eonni? What is she doing here?* Miyoung thought.

She opened the door and gave Jia a big hug. “Eonni! Bogoshipda! What are you doing here?”

“I thought you asked us to go?” Jia said. *Us? Whose fault is this?* Miyoung thought. They heard big footsteps, laughter and stuff from a large crowd XD Just a small group of people. They ran to the gate and gave Miyoung a big hug except Minwoo coz they’re not close.

“How are you Mimi?” “Why didn’t you tell me you collapsed?” “Miyoung-ah are you going to die?”

Miyoung stumped her feet, “One question at a time please! Miyoung would feel dizzy again.”

Sungmin rushed to Miyoung, “Yah gwenchanhayo?” he said as she shaked Miyoung. And as he shaked Miyoung he bumped onto Minwoo who was facing to Bora. Minwoo didn’t manage and failed to stand, he fell and lied on top of Bora. Bora didn’t notice that her lips were pressed onto his.

Minwoo was so shocked. He like Bora since then, and he didn’t believe that he was able to kiss her, accidentally. He didn’t want to stand up and he liked the way his lips was pressed onto hers.

*Ugh! Why did I even joined this sleepover when this kind of things happen.* Jia thought. The others just kept on staring at them wondering what happened. And at long last, Bora felt it. She pushed Minwoo hard and stood up. She hid behind Seohyun and glared at Minwoo.

“What the he-“ Naeun covered Jia’s mouth. She might spit words that won’t be appropriate for Bora and Minwoo’s understanding.

Donghae pulled Minwoo up and asked if he was okay. It happened in a slow motion… It was like someone didn’t want them to continue.

After that incident when everything and everyone’s settled, they entered Miyoung’s house. 

 

Lots of love peopleyyy~ <3

tumblr_lv6jiedOdL1r64hooo3_500.png

From TaeJoon, 

gf4110010501013218bestf.jpg